1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll E-Line tinies!

Nov 18, 2010

1. hi i was just wondering does anyone else have e line yeon ho...or me and vienni the only two on doa? sorry i havent posted pics of him yet i ve been sick for the past month and i havent been able to take any of him yet but hopefully i'll feel better soon and be able too soon

2. Haha yes, I'm here too... XD
      Thank you so much, Dear! :D

Get well soon~~~ Koji sends his prayer for you~~~ ^^

[​IMG]

Yes... :( I don't think we're the only one that have these tiny Yeon-Ho...
      But I wonder why there's no more photos of him here...

3. Well, if it's any consolation, I don't take many pics of my tiny Lance (mainly because he's not complete yet), so maybe there are tiny Yeon-Ho owners who haven't/don't take many pictures of their boy too. :3

4. Yes, maybe like that~ ^^~
      Oh please post your tiny Lance once he's complete~ :D

Wow~~~ :D Lovely tiny girl~~~ ;D
      I never thought there's a tiny girl Lance~~~

5. I'm back! I'm buying my Lance some new eyes, but... I actually don't know what would look best: 14mm, or 12mm? The website says 14mm-16mm, and I usually go for the smaller size, but there's no way 16mm could fit in Lance's head, right? His eyes aren't that big! Wouldn't he look like a bug? So now I'm wondering if I should get him 12mm...
      I don't know what size eyes he has in his head now, to be honest. He came with them when I got him second(third)hand.
      My fellow Lance-a-loves, what eye size have you been using? What do you prefer?

6. My boy's wearing 14mm eyes. :3 16mm low-domes will fit, but most of the eye space is full of iris. ^^;; If you like the large-eyed, cute fawn look, 16mm is okay, but I personally think it's kinda big. To me, 12mm eyes make him look too mature, which was really terrible when he still had his default faceup. And I kinda was using my existing 12mms for my tiny-eyed SD dolls, so I had none to spare for him anyway. XD

7. Thanks, Kiradyn! That helps me out a lot. I'll get my little guy 14mm.
      On that note, have you guys ever had this problem? My dolls always want things, ever since I first got into the hobby... but with Reiji, my Lance, he wants other dolls. I've been planning on making him a guardian some time in October (an iplehouse) but he demanded a friend last week, so I bought another tiny (a honey delf) for him to cuddle. u_u he's just got one of those faces, I guess.

8. koka>> He does!!! *u* I recently got him back from his faceup commission, and he's much more adorable now!! >u< He had that weird soul-patch-ish shadow beneath his lip with his default faceup (why, Crobi, WHY??) and I couldn't bear it!! D: But he's got a new faceup now, and he's cuter than ever!! 8D

[​IMG]
      Why you do dis? by kiradyn, on Flickr

He's wearing 14mm in that pic, by the way. ^u^

9. @Kiradyn OMG! Your Lance is SO CUTE!
      I don't like wiping limited faceups... even if I don't like the way they look, as was the case for my Reiji. (That soulpatch...!) I feel like I'm committing a crime if I do it. TT^TT And I don't think I'd ever do him justice myself... I learned to love his faceup, instead.
      Who did you commission to do such a beautiful faceup? I love how happy he looks. If ever my Lance decides to faceplant or play in the mud, I'd use it as an excuse to get him a makeover!

10. koka>> His is the first default faceup I've removed. I normally leave the company faceup on (otherwise I order the doll blank). It's just that I really hated how it looked. It came down to changing the faceup or selling the doll. And I do like his sculpt. The faceup was just horrid and overly mature for him. ^^;; He's supposed to be a little boy, the youngest brother to 2 SDFs and 2 Lances. :3

His faceup is by Allemarthe! ^u^

11. @Kiradyn I hope I didn't come off as critiquing you for removing it ^^; I meant you are very brave to do it! I'm such a chicken when it comes to those things... He's my first and only limited. But yes, I agree -- his faceup is so grown-up compared to the rest of him, he's more like a chibi version of big Lance as opposed to a baby version of him! Sometimes I think about removing it and trying something younger, but then I know I'd never make the eyes as pretty as the way Crobi did them. So maybe getting a professional to do it would be the best option.
      I'm on the hunt for a different body for my Reiji, and I'm thinking I'll try a honey delf body. I'm going to test it out when his friend finally comes home from Luts. I have this plan: if the body's a decent enough match, I'll buy the sleeping version of this particular honey delf I've purchased (probably early next year) and I'll give the body that doll comes with to Reiji. By then, maybe I'll be brave enough to have someone tackle a new faceup for him!
      [​IMG]
      Here he is at work with me. He fits right in... It took my coworkers a couple of days to notice he was there!

12. koka>> Ah, I'd never have removed it without first lining up a proper faceup artist for him. ^u^ I'm not really good at faceups, so I wouldn't have experimented on him. @__@;;;

As far as resin matching goes, one of my Lance heads is on a SDF body. My Lances seem to photograph a bit yellower than my SDF bodies, but in person, while there's some difference, it's not enough to stop me from putting my older Lance head on my Abadon's body. :) I have comparison pics somewhere. I recall someone asked about the Crobidoll body vs. the SDF body.

13. [​IMG]
      Bump up with my boy!!!
      He is Lance >/////< nice to meet you all !!

14. Aww, more baby Lances!! 8D I love chibi Lance! :D

Goodness! Is that a plushie bonnet he's wearing? 8D Happy Movember!

15. the E line dolls are just sooooo cute!! especially like boni and lance xDDD

16. Ack, this thread's been kinda dead. May I revive it with a bit of Chibi Lance?

[​IMG]
      Childhood Sweethearts by kiradyn, on Flickr

Here's my Chibi Lance with his equally tiny sweetheart! :) It was taken for Valentine's Day. There's no reason a bear cub and a wee chick can't be friends. 8D

17. Anyone else notice they're re-releasing the E-lines? And on a new body too! :D

18. That's really awesome! I can't decide between Ara and Tori lol! I assume the body is genderless?

19. YAY! I can finally get my chibi Lance. Sooo happy. :D

kiradyn_rhiode, your little Lance is just too cute for words!