1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll feedback (ALL)

Aug 8, 2008

1. * What did you order? A 6-7 wig CRWS-17 (Mellow Cream) and another item that is a surprise for someone else, so I cannot say what in case she stalks my posts. ;)

* When did you order?
      January 2nd

* How was the communication?
      Great! I had contacted them before placing my order with a question and it only took them a day or so to get back with me.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy peasy one two threesy! A few clicks and my paypal payment was sent. It is a very user friendly cart system.

* How long did it take to ship?
      A few hours! Really! Within four hours, my order was in the Korean postal system and trackable.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! Even with the EMS expense, it was totally worth it!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. I love that they have photos of other wigs in the same color in different lighting as the color I got looks very different under different types of lighting. The cut, style and length were just like in the photo.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Duh! I love my new wig!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A: I'm as happy as can be with my order. :)

2. * What did you order? wig, pants, eyelashes, gloves, string, silicon ring, eyeglass, eyes
      * When did you order? November 30' 2012
      good ^^
      * How easy was it to pay?very easy with paypal
      they ship it on Dec 27' 2012 it's a bit too long i think, for just the accessories...

yes for everything but not for their gloves ;_;
      hmmm maybe, i'am not so sure about the wig, the quality is great i really like it soo sofft but really the bangs is too long for my doc it can cover half of his face or maybe it's just need to be styled or maybe my doc head just too small for the wigXD
      if it from 1 to 10 point i will give them 9 point
      when i ask why they haven't ship my order yet, they say there is a defective product and say that they will ship it as soon as they get a replacement , and i just so surprised when the parcel is arrived because they gave me a pair of 70cm size shoes as a gift^^

3. What did you order? Wig CRWM-80 (Light Black)

* When did you order?
      February 17th

None was needed

Very easy through Paypal

Not long at all shipped the next day and I received it on February 21st

Yes it is

Yes its just as beautiful as in the photos

Yes very

N/A

4. * What did you order? Crobidoll Laen Magical boy Version (no face-up), pair of red shoes

* When did you order? November 30 (Crobidoll Winter Event)

* How was the communication? Great! They replied within 24 hours and were always friendly

* How easy was it to pay? Difficult at first because I didn't know you had to manually pay via Paypal XD So I had to cancel my order and then make a new one.

* How long did it take to ship? Less than a month. I know I got the shipping notice before Christmas Day and it arrived prior to the expected date.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? I can't tell because when I got him he had no-faceup but the Pola looked exactly how it was in the sales photo and the shoes were gorgeous.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

5. * What did you order? Crobidoll Yeon Ho B Type with custom face up (Laen Ver. Working my boss which, might I add, looks lovely on him!)

* When did you order?
      May 16th

Excellent. I only sent them one email the first time concerning the face up and another when I tried to track my package and it said it was headed for Japan (they gave me the wrong tracking #). Quick and pleasant replies both times :)

paypal, quick and easy :D

Hmm, I received the shipping confirmation on July 11th so less than 2 months.

100% yes :D

Well, the body and head yes lol. The face up is pretty identical to what I requested although it looks different on Yeon Ho due to the face being different (but OMG do I love it <3!!)

YES YES 1,00 times yes lol

N/A

6. going around doing reviews for all my dolls . . . I'm going to put all four of my Crobis in one post here and start by saying they are my favorite company and the first one I ever ordered from, and I would absolutely order from them again. So:

* What did you order?
      Yeon-Ho w/ B face-up, Nia w/ face-up, Yuri w/ custom face-up, Sinbi w/ face-up

* When did you order?
      October 2010 (R-line boys), December 2011 (Yuri), and May 2012 (Sinbi)

Great, they always respond with a few days and were careful to get all the details right for Yuri's custom face-up

Super easy through Paypal

The normal edition boys shipped in about a month, and arrived in separate packages four days apart despite combined shipping; the other two took a bit longer

Yes, especially on the newer two. The resin feels great and both of them came sanded, unlike the older R-lines. I'm not sure if that's something they do for all of their dolls now or just limited editions, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Even better, and the custom face-up is perfect

Yes, absolutely

N/A

7. What did you order? CRWM-73 Wig in Pink Black, the pink and brown heel sneakers and a M sized tiara

* When did you order?
      August 28th

Good and quick

Very easy once I knew I was supposed to just send the money. At first I was waiting for a bill to be sent.

Not long at all. After I paid it was shipped the next day, Sept 2 and it arrived today Sept 5

The shoes are a bit expensive, but they're really nice

Yup!

Yup!

N/A

8. * What did you order? Headphones, a gun, two military badges
      * When did you order?
      January 10, 2014
      Yes, though there wasn't much need for any. I did receive prompt order and shipping confirmations. :)
      Very! Through paypal.
      A couple of days, because I ordered just as the weekend started. They shipped it the next business day (Monday).
      Very! The headphones are amazing and the other items are wonderful too.
      Yes!
      Very much so. :)
      N/A

9. What did you order?
      A wig, some magic erasers

When did you order?
      March 5th

How was the communication?
      There wasn't need for any.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      They sent it out in only 7 hours, and it arrived four days after that.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the wig is amazing to look at and touch, and the magic erasers.. well, they're magic erasers, lol.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, the pictures are very accurate, colorwise and everything.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

10. I don't usually post feedback, but I always think it is helpful to read reviews when there is a problem with the order as in my case:

* What did you order?

Crobidoll Haz on Evolve body plus some extras. However, my Haz arrived with the regular body. I contacted Crobidoll immediately with pics as proof. They responded very quickly and apologetically, and had me send my boy back for a body switch. Crobi covered full shipping cost back to them, and again to me. They literally shipped my boy back the day he arrived to them, so I definitely can't complain about the turn around time! When he arrived the second time, he was on the correct body with a couple cute extras. Throughout the whole order, they kept fantastic and friendly communication. Crobi guided me through each step of the return process and always let me know of any action on their end. All in all, I am very satisfied with their customer service. With the bad attitude many doll companies have nowadays in regards to order problems, it is refreshing to deal with a company that upholds an admirable level of customer service.

* When did you order?

End of May

Very fast and understandable answers through Q&A. I never had to wait more than one business day for a response. They were always cheerful, even when there was a problem with my order.

It was kind of confusing to find their Paypal address, but once I found it, payment was easy.

About a month for the original shipment to me. Not even a day for the second return shipment.

Yes, my Haz is wonderful quality, no complaints!

Yep. I am very happy that the company photos very accurately portray the dolls!

Once my Haz was shipped with the correct body, yes.

See above!

11. * What did you order?
      A traditional outfit and accessories

* When did you order?

26 Jun 2014

Excellent.
      I was in search for traditional oriental outfits, but couldn't quite find one I liked.
      Then I came across the outfit in Crobidoll, which was apparently sold out.
      I instantly messaged them if they can restock.
      The staffs said there is last item that has been ordered, but if cancelled, I can order
      the item, but the outfits won't be restocked (traditional outfits usually don't get restocked).
      I asked them to send me a separate email if the order gets cancelled.
      Luckily, the order has been cancelled, and two weeks later I got an email from them
      that I can order the last item. So I did!

Easy, via paypal.

1 July, so less than a week - Very fast!

I'd say the prices for traditional clothing are quite high compared to normal clothing.
      I've seen other companies selling traditional outfits for much lower prices,
      but the issue with traditional outfits is that it is very difficult to find the design you like.
      In that sense, I am satisfied I got the item.

Exactly.

Extremely. The accessories were in high quality too.

N/A

12. * What did you order?
      I ordered a 6-7 size wig.

* When did you order?
      I placed my order on November 18, 2014

Communication was great. I closed out of the payment window before making the payment, and could not find a way to reopen the window, so I emailed them and explained my problem. I got a reply in a few hours, and they were polite and very helpful.

It would have been quite easy if I hadn't closed out of the window. After closing out of the window, there's pretty much no way to reopen it as far as I can tell, which was a little frustrating but it all worked out in the end.

They shipped my order the next day, on the 19th, and it arrived quickly by EMS.

Quality is great, price is typical for BJD wigs, especially nice ones. It was definitely worth it, in my opinion.

Yes, it's exactly as shown in the picture.

I'm definitely satisfied with the wig I ordered, and I'll probably check out Crobidolls again if I need more wigs or accessories in the future!

13. * What did you order? Zion Day Dream Ver.
      * When did you order? Jan. 2014
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? easy/ paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yep
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

14. * What did you order?
      Four wigs; CRWS-107 (Peach Gold), CRWML-80 (Powder Brown), CRWML-PO (Pop Orange 8-9inch), and CRWML-119 (Light Black). I actually ordered two of the first wig by mistake, but that's on me and not Crobidoll.

* When did you order?
      March 31, 2015 (for the April Fools event, so April 1st Korean time)

Perfect! After payment I posted in the Q&A to confirm and was responded to same day. Then I was sent a shipping notice.

Easy, a manual payment through PayPal.

It was shipped the next day!

Absolutely, these wigs are very high quality, soft and beautiful. For the event, a random wig and "secret present" was offered. I actually got two wigs (one in a special color), a passport case, sticky screen cleaner, a Christmas card with envelope (lol), three doll photo cards, and a folding tissue packet with doll pictures.

Yes! The colors and styles are very accurate. The only color that isn't was one of the free event gift wigs, but taking photos of it myself, I find that it's not Crobidoll's fault at all, it just photographs as a different type of blue no matter what.

Definitely!

N/A

15. * What did you order?
      Tei M-line, Wigs and outfits.

* When did you order?
      12th of April, 2015

Their Q&A service was perfect. They always replied really fast and they were so kind and polite ^^~

Really easy through Paypal ~

1.5 months ~ I got my shipping notice on 1st of June.

Definitely. I fell in love with my doll all over again >////< He looks waaaaaaay more better in real ~

As I said, waaaaaaaay more better XD

Absolutely ~

n/a

16. * What did you order?
      Wigs: CRWM-66 (Light Black), CRWM-93 (Mellow Cream)

* When did you order?
      June 12, 2015

Perfect

Easy, Paypal

Next day, took 4 days to arrive!!! Better than USPS :)

Yes, beautiful quality, so soft.

Yes

Yes, however one of the wigs was slightly tighter than the other of the same size so it kept popping off the doll's head.

They made some suggestions which worked.

17. * What did you order?
      Keith M-line, Wig

* When did you order?
      7th of July, 2015

Perfect!

very easy through Paypal

about 1.5 months. He has been shipped on August 29

Yes, definitely!

Even better!

Absolutely

n/a

18. * What did you order?
      2 wigs
      CRWL-123 (Powder Brown)
      CRWL-123 (Dark Black)
      * When did you order?
      March 29,2016
      Good~
      easy>paypal
      they shipped my order the next day > March 30
      Yes!
      yes
      Yes^^ very satisfied
      N/A

19. i bought CRWM - 53 for my kid delf, It came in 24 days and the wig was actually better than I expected! The website is pretty safe but I used a prepaid visa anyways since I was also buy ing some sketchier stuff.

(this is the wig if you wanted to see it. It's my favorite wig.>^<)
      [​IMG]

20. What did you order?
      M-line Keith with custom face up, a wig, an accessory, etc.
      When did you order?
      Dec.5, 2016
      They answer as soon as they can! They are very patient and polite. They even put emojis in almost every sentence. :lol:
      How easy was it to pay?
      Had a problem paying but when I switched to PayPal everything went smoothly.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Very fast. Exactly what they had said - 40 to 50 business days. Even if their website was closed for the Chinese New Year, my order wasn't delayed at all. I got my notice Feb.9, but was posted Feb.10. After a few hours it arrived in my country and I just have to wait for customs to take it.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes it is. Everything is perfect - and even better than company photos. What really gets me is the wig - I think they should set it for a higher price because the quality is that good.:mwahaha
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, but even better in personal! The default face up I had for Keith is more perfect than the sales pictures honestly.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Was I? YES, very much so. I can see that Crobi put a lot of care in it; from making it, down to the packaging.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A