1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. I was thinking about it, but I doubt that would happen for a long, long time. Plus, the more I look at him, the more I want him as a boy. X3 His nose might be a little slopey, but it just cries out for love. *Has to poke it* So right now I'm on the fence about what gender Lance will be if he ever comes home to keep my only other SD head company.

2. Hello everyone! I've been in this thread before but just viewing on someone else's account~ But now I finally have my own :'DD

Once I get the body confirmed, I should be able to order my Thor head. The moment I saw him I knew he was the one :aheartbea That was even after weeks of searching and deciding that I would get a Kid Delf Bory Girl xD He just blew all that out the window~ I have soo much planned for him! He'll be my first BJD.

3. has anyone tried one of the heads on a DOI or DOT body? ^^ I'm curious.

4. I have 2 pixydoll heads (which are by the same sculptor as a couple of the crobidoll heads), and I think the resin tones are supposed to be the same... I tried it on my DOT body and the fit is pretty good (the neck is slightly larger than the neckhole so the head has a tendency to jerk sideways/up/down occasionally), the colour matches well for mine as well BUT that's probably because my DOT boy is about 2 years old and has lightened/yellowed somewhat.

TL;DR The fit on a DOT boy body is decent but the resin match but be an issue

5. Can someone please answer some questions for me? I am confused, yet again. Is Ami actually a girl? and if so is her height 60cm or 53? Their measurements confuse me.*_*

6. Ek! I asked Crobidoll if they would ever make a body for Thor and Marcel, since they just made one for Lance, and they said yes! :fangirl:

Early next year possibly~

7. Air-- I am fairly certain from the stock photos--the school girl/school boy theme and the slight curvature of the chest in some of her body photos (http://dec7592.dreamweb.co.kr/webftp/crobidoll_ami_080609-4.jpg) -- that Ami is meant to be a girl. She looks like the Dan head, maybe, but put on a girl's body? That's my take anyway. I'm not positive on their height measurements (confused me too!) but I'm wondering if maybe they meant that the body is 60cm with the head and without it's 53cm?

8. I have no idea, that's what confused me too about the measurements... maybe I should just ask them directly and end with it >.>;

9. Hi all,

I'm in a search for thor's body > <
      Need some measurement aid here : "what is the neck circumference of SD 10 boy/girl neck?

Many thanks!

10. Hi,

I went to Crobi doll's site and saw Lance type A & B and was wondering if there is a mold difference between the two faces or is it just the difference in face-up?
      Thanks

11. Yes, it's just the faceup :)

12. Taken from the Crobidoll website, buried in all that text at the bottom. -^^-

"*Two types of Lance heads from the pictures of B type & A type makeups are the same heads. We just divided from makeup types so please don't be confusing."

Hope this helps! =D

13. Yes, thank you!!

14. Anyone?:abow:

15. Hello thread!

I'm in love with the Lance head sculpt and wondered if anyone had used this head on a girl body? I saw on another thread about resin types that match (apparently Luts is a good one) but just wondered if there were pics of this head to body match? :)

16. I'm thinking of putting my Lance head onto a girls body pretty soon so i'll post up photos when i do =D But i don't think he'll be staying a girl.

I really want to tan him but i dont want to lose his gorgeous company face-up!

17. Adae You'll have to buy another one then, it's a good enough excuse!:lol:

Would love to see your photos on the girl body - I just sent an email to Crobidoll asking if they sell them with girls bodies if requested. These boys are just sooo pretty, they look good as either gender, but I'm looking for a possible girlfriend for my DZ Wing (70cm). If not, I may just have to have one anyway.....or two.....the new one's are breaking my heart :sweat

18. Wow I can't believe we never posted our boys here ^^;

We got our Marcels back in August ^^ We got custom twin faceups, and Crobi did and amazing job :D

[​IMG]
      Maki on the left and Hiko on the right <3

19. Yes it fit lovely but the resin match was appauling.

I put the Lance head onto a volks SD13 girls body today. I'll post photos up tommorow, it looked so much nicer in person, in photos it looks a bit like a crossdresser, possibly because of the faceup.

20. As promised, Lance B on a Volks SD 13 girls body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]