1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. Does the Thor mold have teeth?? I don't see any on the Crobi pics... I bought my head second-hand and I am wondering if it's modded XD

2. Yes, Thor has little teeth :D

3. Stratolity, thanks a lot :D I half thought that my boy is modded-- not that I would mind, the teeth is so cute!

4. *pops in* Hello! I don't have a Crobidoll yet, but I am in the process of saving up for one. I first saw Lance and was floored. To the Crobidoll owners out there, how do you like their bodies? I've head some people liking it, some not. What don't people like about the body, to be exact?

The Lance mold just grabbed at my heart and hasn't let go. Eventually, my best friend told me I needed to save up for him next,versus the other doll we had planned to save for together. (We have plans to each get a Yder and make them into twin brothers... like an odd BFF charm.) Lance just took my doll plans and chucked them out the window.

5. Hi guys!:) Does anyone know if Crobidoll heads match Senior Delf Real Skin bodies? Am planning on getting a Yeon-Ho!

6. I've heard they match, although LUTS tend to have slightly differing resin batches so not all matches are perfect.

Mine will be on a DG body though.

7. Yes, they do. InvisibleWings has two Lance boys. One is on an older type 1 SDF body, the other is on a relatively new type 2 SDF. Both match. I believe Luts may be a little more consistent than the delfs are.

My Yeon-ho boy is on an older Iplehouse body and the match is almost exact.

8. The match is very good between SDF and Crobidoll.

Plz to be ignoring the Bernard in a schoolgirl uniform in the pic. :sweat

[​IMG]

9. to Faerie_Speak> I received a Lance a few months ago and the body took me by surprise... badly. The neck and the hands. Neck is just too thick for me and seems not fitting with the head ! And the hands seem to me too flat... It took me some time to quit looking for another body (that I could not afford!) but now I'm about ok (though if I were offered another body ;p )

10. I fell in love with Lance!! And I am already the owner of a Thor head =D
      I did not even know they were made by the same artist and I am quite surprised I like them all xD

I just cannot wait to have enough for the Lance > 3<
      I first though of looking for another body since just by looking at the photos I am not too fond of it...
      I might keep it to not make it too complicated xP
      And I want those jointed hands for him too!

*cannot wait to have the money*

11. Well now I have both Thor AND Lance!!!
      Found one on the MP and jumped on it xD

They are so~ pretty together xD
      Lance as a way bigger head though * 3*
      I found a SD10 body and will see if I can fit the Lance head on it =B

Next I think I'm going to go with Sevy from Yuna.... These sculpts are too awesome * A*

12. I am so glad that I found this thread. I am thinking of getting a Lance, but I heard that the body is not so great. Does anyone have the new version 2 body? What are your opinions? And is it true that the Senior Delf body is a good resin match? ant other recommended matches? Thanks!

13. The SDF is a suitable match, at least in my opinion. ^^

14. Thank you, kiradyn_rhiode .

I still may want to go with the CB Version 2 boy body. I am still curious about opinions in regards to this body. Anyone have it? Love it? Hate it? Thanks!