1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. Lotte Rotten >_< I told myself also GRRR~

2. I must not buy more dollies. I must not buy more dollies....

....but this is only a head, right? LOL! :doh
      Come June, I'm snagging one of those lovely Lance heads. :D

sadistic_x_blood - I'm with ya on the group order idea ;)

3. I really like all three sculpts, especially the two by Yuna -Thor and Lance. They remind me a lot of the two sculpts she did for Pixydoll - Sevy and Mano. I'd almost say they were the same sculpts but I see some differences. I really love my Mano head! Beautiful sculpt, wonderful casting.

4. Lance is just...wow. Love at first sight there. :D He'd make the perfect Fox I was looking for, mm!

Anyone know if they are limited?

5. I'd be interested in a group order for these guys... though I am sooo tempted right now just to go ahead and order Lance through nDoll right now.

6. I think I noticed in the News thread that they're not going to be limited and there's also word that Crobidoll is going open their English website at the beginning of June. ^_^ I think I might get one of these guys, too. I'm going to try to hold out until I can get bodies for my other floating heads... :sweat

7. I couldn't find them... :sweat

8. Wow. My jaw just kind of dropped for a while when I looked. And I'm so glad that they're heads, because I'm relentlessly attracted by male sculpts for my female muse but they've only been available as complete dolls. >.<

9. I dont norm have a head scream to me but Thor is screaming at me to make the head a her, as a character ive always wanted to do Mathilda from Leon, my all time fav film and now I can do her...

10. I think they have just recently been removed from their site :o

These are lovely dolls! I'm excited :D

11. Oh my. These lads look gorgeous! :D Hmm... 120,000 won for a head, yeah? Not bad... not bad... >:3

12. Alright, trying to convince myself not to buy Thor, I musn't! But, oh my, he is calling for me *¬* Can't wait to see the English site running >w<

13. Omg! Lance is just so beautiful! I want, but I don't think my bank account agree on that T___T
      I hope they still will be there once I get money ._.

14. Yeah, what SDink said. They were there this morning! Weird.

15. Grrr...Now I'm starting to fall for thor too. I'd love to put him on one of the shorter bodies and make him a little baby-faced bad-boy. *squee*

16. Aw man, these heads totally stole my heart. Lance is pretty good choice for one of my characters I have in mind...but Marcel, so cute <3
      I see little teeth :B I think I'll someday buy Lance and Marcel~

17. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *faint from admiration

18. Thought I'd post side by side links here so people can see Yuna's Pixydolls Sevy and Mano and Yuna's Crobidolls Lance and Thor.

Lance's face is much softer than Sevy's, his jaw is less square and his cheeks are fuller. His bottome eyelid is also straighter across while Sevy's is a bit more round. Very similar faces though.

I see less of a diference bewteen Mano and Thor. Thor has a different jawline and open eyes but that's all I'm seeing.

Cool that Yuna is making her sculpts easier to get. Ordering directly from Pixydoll was the second most difficult dolly transaction I've made with the bank transferring and Yuna's less than stellar English skills.

19. I hear you there...but it was def. worth it. :)

I'm assuming that this is a list of the dolls she's worked on for LUTS.
      I can definately see similarities there.
      She's very talented, I like her style a lot.

20. Beauty. I want Lance for no reason-- but I kind of wish Marcel were MSD.