1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. Lance is so beautiful! I have fallen deeply in love. :aheartbea I'm so excited about his release and I must have him!

2. I'm disappointed to learn that this is another heads-only company... Hybrids are too expensive!!! Ah well, I'll enjoy seeing other people's boys!

Raven

3. Holy gorgeous! :o
      Just based on the one image in the news thread I know I'm seriously loving these guys.

Ackkk...I want to see more pictures but the site is down now...though it says they're currently moving it to an 'UPPER' server. XD I assume they mean one capable of handling higher traffic. Appparently they underestimated the impact of their pretty hitting DoA. *heh*

4. That happens a lot - someone posts a site on DoA, then hours later the traffic kills its bandwidth. ^__^ DoA is a force to be reckoned with!

I'm happily surprised to see Crobidoll get SO much attention in so short a time! :D Good to see I'm not the only one head over heels - I bet there'll be a group order at this rate. :)

Crobidoll's certainly off to a great start. Only three molds and I already want to own ALL their dolls! Their style is perfect for me. *happy sigh*

5. THIS IS ME, DOING MY HAPPY DANCE.
      Croooobidoooolllll
      So pretty ;____;
      I can has them all now pls.

>w<;

6. Earlier today, I thought I could resist his charm.....

Then, stupid me went back to take another look. Oh, I am so doomed. I think I will have to get Lance B when it goes on sale.:|

7. Haha! I think you and I have the same taste ;)

8. Lance B and Lance A~ I love Lance B more but the make up for Lance A specially in the mouth part is just Irresistible ... Marcel too XD

9. ...I just had to stumble across this...

My wallet is doomed >_< Lance has been added to my list of wants...

10. Oh man, they are fantastic! I think... Lance might be just right for one of my planned dollies... :D Impatiently waiting for June 2nd.

Thor is adorable! (though a weird name for a girl) With a straight blonde wig, she'd be a perfect Misa Amane! :o

11. I actually knew a girl that went by the name Thor. She was the star of her field hockey team "The Vikings". :lol:

12. That is why I am so in love with your resin family :fangirl::fangirl:

13. *sigh* They are all very beautiful...if only they were msds.:(

Oh well an SD boy is not in my family plans--yet!

14. I think Marcel is adorable, but from certain angles, the face looks boxy. I can't wait to see these on DOA!

15. The Lance sculpt is pure undiluted LOVE xD *sighsigh* can&#8217;t wait for their english site to open..meanwhile there's no harm in staring mindlessly at the pretty pictures.

16. Well, Thor is being shown as a boy, actually. :sweat SO adorable. :love

This is great news for everyone who missed out on Sevy and Mano, if they weren't after an exact match. :aheartbea

I agree that the Navi sculpt isn't as nice from all angles, but cute nonetheless.

17. Well, I'm feeling quite stupid right now...

I ordered a Lance head before nDoll deleted Crobidoll's category from their web and now I don't know what will happen to my order. I've emailed nDoll but they haven't answered yet.

EDIT: nDoll has returned my payment. Now, I'll wait till 06/02 to get my Lance ^__^

18. Oh my gosh! I must have a lance, seriously, i've never found a more perfect mold for what i'm after! Crobidoll has totally made my day!

19. Wow! My jaw dropped when I first saw Lance! I want him! T___T If anyone is going to do a group order, I'd be interested! ^^

20. I really like Lance, he looks like a Volks Williams to me (I miss my Williams :() so this would be a nice replacement for my Carmine. And $114 isn't a bad price, now to find a body.