1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. Looks like there's going to be quite the group order in place... anyone wanna get started on that? :p

Is $114 really the price they'll be at?

2. :o! You're right, he is shown as a boy! *lol* No b**bs... how could I have missed that. ;) He does strike me as a great girl-mold though.

And idrisfynn, wow I bet that girl fell on some hard times. *_* Before the hockey team anyways.

3. i really like lance!! i'm undecided as to which version (A or B) i like better, but i definitely like him. XD

4. Oh my gosh! Such quality beautiful heads! *-* Makes me want to become a head collector ! I'm a big fan of YUNA's sculpts! <333 I can't wait for the release of their English website on the 2nd of June! <3 Marcel might look good as a girl, and I do like Lance's eyes and mouth so much. *-*

5. I'm SO getting a LANCE!! He can be my bliss cousin which I was trying to find a mold for him!!

6. Seeing these heads has made me change my plans for my collection. I was just about to go in another direction -- but these guys are really calling to me. I just hope they will work with the bodies I have on hand, or I'll have to go on another "body search" (not my favorite thing).

7. Can you say TRUE LOVE? These dolls are unbelievable! I only hope the faceup option is still available on June 2nd. I'd just DIE if I couldn't get Lance A!

8. Ardi>> I AGREE! xD

Oh man, its a fight between SDF frey and Lance A for me DD:

9. ...that noise was the sound of my brain exploding. I've never found temptation in free-floating heads, but these boys...damn. Just..damn.

10. haha, i can't wait to see their english site! XDD 2nd of june is my birthday~ haha, a birthday present? 8D

11. Dude, I recently fell completely in love with Pixydoll's Sevy and never thought I would be able to get hold of one... Lance is like... a somewhat softer doppelganger. :love He's perfect!!
      *happy squee*
      He just might have to be my next "saving up" project. ;)
      -V

12. vega>> yeah, i was rather disappointed that i hadn't managed to get sevy. D:

which is why i'm so excited about lance!! ^o^

13. lance is sooooo gorgeous! it totally want one! i hope i have enough money when it is released. ^__^

14. Oooh.. I got a little shiver when I clicked that link :D

Definatly a Lance B for me, oohhh yes, there WILL be a Lance B in this home. :thumbup

15. Oooooh, I'm saving for a Lance B right now! I'm just so impressed by the whole shape and face-up! :aheartbea

Though I've never owned a head on it own (or a SD for that matter), so I'm doing a hunt for resin matches and body types/prices. Well a resin match for the suggested bodies any way, I'm not sure I want one of the three suggested bodies. Does any one have any ideas of other matches??

And I would be interested in doing a group order too, but in July. I don't think any one else will be waiting that long... :lol:

The excitable,
      Auska

16. nic>> Are you going to start a group order in SG? xD (I want the head! kyaaa)

Just one thing, is the company credible? >< Its like a new doll website right? (though i heard the sculpter was from another company or something)

17. That's exactly how I felt when I saw those pretty boys! :P

And it would be easier too...:lol:

18. I'd also be interested in a group order. I like Lance. I'm thinking either blank or A-Type makeup...

19. Yuna sculpted several head for Luts and CP/Fairyland. Her website.
      http://pixydoll.net/j/main_j.htm

^___^

20. t_i & milo: if you guys are doing a group order, count me in!