1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll - Lance, Thor, Marcel

May 21, 2008

1. izam>> OH no wonder! I kept thinking why Lance A looks like Bliss. XDD Yay!

faith>> heehee sure sure~~ :3

2. I've just decided that I really need Lance xD And luckily I found a character he fits *happyness* He is so beautiful!

3. chazzi>> ooo same here! I found out he fits a character i have in mind so well. xD

4. Wow, It's been a LONG time since I felt the need to even post about a dolly. It's been a long time since one really reached out and slapped me. This group is gorgeous, I may have to give in and get one. >.<

5. I lvoe them! i want to get a head! x33333

6. Indeed! Lance just kinda hit me like a brick and just encrusted himself in my mind...

Poor Lance is going to be growing boobs though, my character is a girl. :lol:

7. faith & hii-chan>> as of now, not really planning a group order, since i've got stuff to pay, but we shall see? 8D

XDDD

8. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME NOW

o_o

I was considering a Bliss for one of my male characters... but wanted him slightly manlier.... looks like I can still have the best of both worlds.

9. yeah, i'm totally in for whoever gets together a group order:) i'm thinking lance and thor...leaning towards thor...

10. I really like Marcel the best. hehe, such a pretty boy. X3

11. >w<; I loooove Thor... I sorta wish he was MSD, but hey, SD's good too. : D

Annnnd the list grows longer....*w*;; -gonna be a crazy doll lady-

12. Lance looks really good~
      and I&#8217;m waiting for a photo of him without the makeup

13. Lance is ridiculously gorgeous. I love the shape of his nose, that's so reminiscent of Sevy. Lance's side profile is just killing me. Those face-ups are so beautiful, too. Agghh, I'm very tempted.

14. Aries>> YES! *O* haha lance a as a girl = WIN! A must see!!

nic>> ok~ XD (ooo there's a few people in SG who are quite interested in it. xD) hopefully anyone starts one soon~

15. It's my birthday next month, i think i have a damn good idea of what i'll be ordering *_* (Lance B~~~~) I'm really curious and concerned about the bodys though.

16. hii-chan>> yeah. XDD lance seems to be a hot favourite here. 8D

depends on how much my job is paying me, i suppose. ^^;;

17. Woooow Thor will be mine!!!! I adore his sweet face, he is very beautiful!!! :aheartbea

18. *Hyperventilating*

Lance is so HAWT! >.<; Damn it, these doll companies want me to work myself to death! *shakes fist* Lance is so perfect ;.; I need him!

So, I want a Miho and Lance head... so if I get those, I'll have five floating heads? XD Oh dear!

19. OH. MY. GOD. I don't think i've fallen so hard for a company since i discovered luts years ago! *faints*

20. oops! double post!