1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Special - LE Valentine's Release!

Feb 10, 2010

1. Yeah I told them that it would be nice if they include the explanation in the description... about the difference between mocha skin and tanned skin... =_= Because they did say "tanned skin" for the body color. >_> It confused me. Moreover, it seems that they are keeping my Mikhail head for now, until they're finished with the Valentine order. ^^;;

2. Sorry for the double post, but bumping this up with a reply from Crobi :

"Our old Mikhail is red more than the new one in skin. New one is in mocha brown and its skin color is the same in our doll, Marisol's skin."

I guess the old Mikhail has redder, deeper shade of tan. ^^ This one's lighter... Maybe because they cannot produce the same color twice... ^^ I hope this helps?

3. *hugs for fransyung* ^^ You know I think the color might be similar anyway because Dante is the same color as Marisol and he is very close to my Mikhail's skin tone. . .I think . . .^^|| maybe I should check how similar they are in daylight :sweat But I think they are pretty close. I put the event hands next to my Mikhail and I didn't see much of a difference but again. . .indoor lighting tends to skew things ^^||

4. Gyaa... aqua-chan~ :D *HUGGSS* I know you bought Dante! :aheartbea Kekekeke...
      It would help to put them next to each other in daylight! :) Thank you!

5. Wow, gone within 10 mins O_O that was quick!

6. Very frustrating, I sat on my PC all day from 5am until 3pm (Korean time) and they hadn't activated him yet. That's pretty slack, they say "On sale 12th Feb" and they don't do it all day??!?!?!

So disappointed.

7. What? Already sold out?? Are you kidding? O_O

8. Fiathriel: Yeh, they said that he would go on sale at 6pm Korean time, if you look at his listing type thingy, it says it riiiiggghhhtt at the bottom lol, dunno why they couldnt have made it clearer.

Fransyung: Heh, yeh, I was expecting as such so my friend stayed up til 1am and I got to work early (live in two different countries lol) so I could get mine, two pronged attack somewhat...the latest I was able to add one to my cart was 6.06 korean time I think...had already got mine by then, was just curious.
      Did you try and get one?

I wonder whether it is worth me starting a waiting room...

9. Hehehe~ I already have 1 Mikhail, I don't think I can afford another one since I'm buying Chalco~ ^^ Already have 3 tanned boys at home~ XD Chalco's the 4th one to arrive later! Congratulations to whoever get Mikhail!!! Yes, you should start a waiting room so I can stalk it! ^^;;

10. Lol, ok...stalker XD Heh, Mikhail will be my second tan skin doll - my first is my F-16 boy XD they are far too addictive lol...help me XD

11. I saw those boys to & thought the were gorgeous! I'm defiantly wanting B! :D

~Celeste

12. I'm coming! XD

13. They mentioned the time of release in the Notice as well as on the doll's specific page. Here in NY 6pm KST was 4am this morning. My husband set the alarm clock, so I was ready to go as soon as he went on sale. I still can't believe how fast he sold out though...

I'll come join the waiting room!

14. Whoa~ You got one?? :D Congratulations!

15. i saw him and was like ... wow.. a rerelease :)

I cant wait to see them all as well, its going to be great...

a few min after they released they were gone, the one that majikatt bought was bought at 6:01pm Korean time.. so we were lucky ^^

16. *points up* this is the lovely girl who stayed awake to an obscene hour helping me get my boy and then listening to me babble about him for an hour after :lol: Dunno how she puts up with me really XD

So we have a total of three people in the waiting room...two from the 2010 release and 1 for the 08...anyone else care to join us lol? And onee-chan-taichou, you can as technically you got him for me so you own him a little too lol :lol:

17. Oh noes! I only looked at his thumbnail listing on the main page figuring it would go on sale sometime after business opening hours . . . .

What a disappointment, I spent hours refreshing the site :...(

I'll leave my wanted thread open that's been going for a few weeks anyway, I might get lucky :)

18. You didn't get one?? ;_; ...and you've been wanting him forever!
      I hope someone will resell him to you... >.< *keeping my fingers crossed*

19. Can't wait to see pics of him. He looks soooo awesome :aheartbea