1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. Alright, screw it, I'm getting one of these. XD I must, they are just too adorable to pass up.
      Now, my choice between Berry and Bana....akjdlsakd.
      Does anyone know if the shoes are included in "Default Outfit," or no? My guess is no...
      Also, they most likely take PKF and Lati Yellow size clothing as well, right?
      (I am even more a noob when speaking of Tinies XD)

2. No, the shoes aren't included in the Outfit + Wig option, but you can buy them separately from the Shoes section. They're also an almost exact match in measurements to PukiFee and Lati Yellow.

3. You can also get the exact same shoes from Ruby Red (for quite a bit cheaper)
      On a side note... Why do I keep going back to look at them?! :...(

4. I noted too that the shoes were RRG shoes, but I guess Crobi is selling them all wholesale. Good though if you want the whole outfit!

5. Bandersnatch Wow, thanks for that, it saves me a lot!
      Haha, same here. X3 At first I wrote them off completely, "Tinies are not for me."
      But now....aksjdlaskdj. Berry especially is really snatching my heart! Never thought I'd spend over $200 on something so small, but hey, there's a first for everything, right?

6. awww Choco...sight..

7. well that also happen to yuri right? the cartoon yuri is hyper and cheerful but when the real yuri released its kinda the opposite? :sweat oh well .. crobi knows how to surprise their customer ;)
      yea i agree , though i find Bana is a bit like Tei (her seksi lips) and eyes more into Jun / Zion i think? :sweat
      i also adore tan resin but the nightmare i hate the most is i might scratch him or so OTL so maybe i should take care and practice more of taking care BJD with my yuri and soon-to-be-Bana~

yea agree ! even though wooyu the doll is not so cheerful like the comic cartoon , but i still find it adorable :aheartbea

8. Awwww Dlkworld TT^TT why you no have dicount on choco? TT^TT *snifs and sobs*

9. Nami 13 indeed! xD and the Yuri in the comic is also quite fun a character to read. I loved everybody surprise when they first met him though~ thought it was hilarious.

PFFT. BANA IS TEI'S AND ZION'S ILLEGITIMATE CHILD? //murdered promptly... don't listen to meee *_*
      I'm sure you'll take good care of your tan doll when the time comes to get one huhu~ you just need to believe in yourself and be careful. <3
      I'm sure Wooyu's sculpt turned like that because he's pouty at everyone for all the bullying...

Shai quiet you > 3> //pets

I and ^this person here, just ordered our babies from Dolk by the way~ > u< I'm so excited!

10. .

#50 Gintsumi, Mar 10, 2012
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    11. LOL! Shugo Chara ahahaha UvU!! So adorable >u< I voted for Choco, but it was in vain anyway ;~; Since Dolk didnt have the discount...u_u

12. yea me too xD i was planning to go for ho-bin since in the cartoon he is so serious and so cute but then yuri is more seriouser(?) LOL ~ how can't we hate crobi? =A=;;
      Bana is tei's and zion's!!?? :drool i don't mind though (getting slapped) <<-- please ignored this too ~
      awww thank you , yea i think i will but i don't think this is the right time for me to have my first tan :)

agree , they are actually look like shugo chara chibi's xDD
      crobi should make more flavor like blueberry(?) melon , peach etc ~ i voted for Bana and Coffee too :(
      oh well

yea , i was also planning gonna do layaway for choco by DOLK but then when they replied by saying choco will not have discounted i change my vote :sweat

13. It's sooooo unfair TT^TT No discount...well, not that it's some kind of huge discount or anything >3>...but like I'd get him for a 'normal' price, like I'd get his tan discounted or smth TT^TT But nooooooo...

14. I caved and bought a wooyu yesterday! I think mostly because I'm not at home with my boys the last couple days and thought.. "these are travel size!!". lol. I wanted to just buy wooyu, bana, and coffee all at once, but I don't know how much I'll like the size, and since supposedly they are on sale to November, I figure that's plenty of time to get one, try it out, and order the rest if I like. Crobi says 20 to 30 days... So impatient ...

15. Darn it! I said that these cuties were just too small for me...but I am so tempted to get Choco! And with the discount, I am kinda dying over here...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why Crobidoll?!?!

16. I caved in a got Choco & Bana. It will be my very first order through Crobidoll. But they won't be my first Crobi as i just picked up an Ara on the market place and he will be here tomorrow :)

I like these smaller size dolls. Easier to store and display. The largest dolls i have are MSD size but i tend to stay with the Lati Yellow - YoSD sizes more so these little guys are perfect.

17. I did it...I got Choco :)

18. All the Chocos!! It seems the little boy was a huge hit > 3<

19. I got a Choco too =) Been wanting a tan doll for ages and since it seems like Fairyland wont be doing one anytime soon, I got him :) Can't wait!

20. some of the T-Lines has been shipped ! congratz to all owner who their doll is on their way home ;)

and for other its just finishing touch , wont be long until yours got shipped too ^^ ~

please be patient and don't forget to spam when they arrived :aheartbea