1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. Yay, can't wait for mine. I already got their shoes waiting. Opted to order those directly through Ruby Red :)

2. My little Anju made it home this Saturday! I was able to do a little shoot with her last night :)

[​IMG]

3. So sweet. I hope mine get shipped soon.

4. Here is the link to the T-line database. Be sure to put your cuties up :)

5. hi guys~ im noobz at T-Line here...

waiting my WOOYU… for now… thank you reitaism!

anyway… all i know that T-Line size fit with YellowLati size...

anyone could give me clue/suggestion for T-Line Size outfit/accessories shopping site/company??

6. @rendoroid: feel free to check out Etsy~ there are many incredible clothes and accessories you can dig up there.
      Rubyred is my favorite site for affordable, adorable tiny shoes so far~
      as for wigs I don't really have a favorite site/company but Leeke is definitely a go-to as well as ForMyDoll. (I received my friend's Choco's wig the other day and it's soooo soft and nice and wonderful xD; made me want to try their wigs for my own dolls in the future.)

7. I received my Choco and Bana yesterday. They are so cute. Now i kinda want a Wooyu after seeing other collector pics on Flickr :)

8. rendoroid-If you want you can put your name down in the waiting room! There are still a few of us left who're waiting for our T-lines. :)

9. Lati Yellow and PukiFee clothes fit the T-line and Rosenlied Monday Child.

PS: Don't forget to add your tinies to the T-line Database!!

10. i agree…. bought shoes & bags there… *blush*

so which one? leeke/fmd? as i have Crobi & FMD L Size…. Crobi's is soft~ smooth~ etc etc~

i find it is very hard to find 5-6" wig…. only in crobi… help me pls?

im thinking of getting outfit in Pocket Fairy as in Blue Fairy. but their size 14 cm. im not sure….

rosenlied? too lacy for my boy ^^

11. @rendoroid hmm FMD SS are a good fit for the T-lines actually, that's the one my friend's Choco is wearing and is really smooth and nice x3 almost makes me jealous.

Wooyu spam anyone? xD I did a small photoshoot while waiting today...
      [​IMG]

12. oh hell yeah Soenatte! Adorable! I :aheartbea those eyes!

13. Soenatte - So very cute!! Please spam so more pictures :)

14. @Soenatte... too adorable! Beautiful eyes :)

15. Has anyone received a Berry yet? I'm really hoping to see owners pics of him/her.

16. Teheehee~ > v< thanks you guys~! I shall answer the call for more spam... tomorrow... probably xD; it's too late for any decent pictures here right now.

Fun thing is... the eyes he was sent in were a super dark blue-violet color, at first I almost thought they were black and had to hold them out to the light to figure their color out... however I happened to have these -that are my only 12mm pair- and they fit along nicely. xD;

I'm kind-of wishing for Berry spam also~ her lips were the most beautiful out of all the T-lines, if you ask me.
      Spam of any kind is welcome though!! <3 Where have all the milk-fairies gone?

17. Kim, I've got a berry coming in the next day or two! I'll definately take photos!

Edit: SHE'S COMING TOMORROW!

18. I have fallen in love with chocco and can't wait to see owner pics xx

19. Oh good, I've been dying to see Berry also. I'm so curious about the resin color. I really want a Crobi T.

20. cutesy! which eye did u use? glass eye? thx u for the reference!~