1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. There is a new reindeer doll up, named Rudy , he is really cute.

Do the animal dolls wear pukifee size clothing?

2. i thought the bodies were the same just different heads? if so then yes 'cause duri can wear pukifee clothes

edit just did a quick check of the measurements and the only one that is different is the height with the head so i think it is safe to say that the bodies are the same

3. Thanks auntbear,

I didn't think to check measurement....

At the moment he is on my maybe list, I think he would make a really cute girl reindeer.

4. I'm looking for a Crobi T chocolate. If i did not find her, i take a Duri, she is also a nice doll. I love her funny nose :)

5. Hi!
      I've been admiring these Crobidoll's little animal cuties for a while! Today I just caved in and I ordered Rudy, the white reindeer.
      My bank balance is going to hate me for this but she's a limited I could not resist!!! I'd love to take the tan reindeer home too but it's gonna have to wait sigh.

Anybody else here is ordering Rudy?

6. i've found i prefer admiring other peoples anthros to owning them myself, so i look forward to seeing yours. they are lovely little dolls

7. awww I'll make sure I post lots of photos! I hope she wont' be too long arriving! :)

8. i can't remember how long my duri took exactly, but i think it was only a couple of months. one of the the shorter waits anyway, nothing like the lati dolls!

9. thank you for the info auntbear! Yes I think the crobi website said 40-50 days so I'm hoping fingers crossed she'll be here some time in february... maybe we might even have some snow here then for some cute reindeer shots! :D

10. Congrats to all the new arrivals! I just bought Bani, my first ever Crobi Doll!!

Beforehand, I confirmed with Crobi that he is the same sculpt as Choco and Bana. Also, I asked about special make-up order. They said that
      I could not request a different one from default, but that I could request to change the coloring a bit. So I just asked to make the shadow less
      orange. I know someone mentioned it before and I think most Crobi default make-up is orange, which I'm not a fan of.

11. Congrats Nimbusdrake!!!!!! I am so excited that you are bringing home your first Crobi and mad jealous that it is Bani!! I cannot wait until you get him/her home and Anju cannot wait as well.

I am glad to hear that they will be bale to change the coloring of the blushing.

12. Yeah, I can't wait to take photos of them together. It will be like chocolate and vanilla!

13. Ha ha, so true. Well, I cannot wait to see what you do with him!!

14. Hello.
      We are newcomers in this topic. Came will get acquainted...
      [​IMG]
      IMG_4108-5 by alyonatoy, on Flickr

15. they are so cute! is that duri and choco? it's nice to see them side by side, they are more different than i thought

16. auntbear, Thank you :) Yes, it is - Duri and Choco.
      You are right - they are different .. Different noses, different lips.. , different eyes..

17. altoy.... They are adorable.

18. altoy - Goodness, they are just pure love. Thank you for posting a pic of them. I was actually wondering how Duri would look next to a Choco - I think they are just so super cute together.

19. pinkgate
      AmoraSeth
      thank you very much:daisy

20. This is my new girl.[emoji2]
      [​IMG]