1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. Everyone's dolls are adorable ;;u;; T-lines are the cutest! I feel so sad being away from my sweety during this holiday u.u

2. what a cutie nira! love the teddy in her pocket :) did she come with those pretty blue eyes or did you swap them out? they are much nicer than the ones my duri came with.

3. Thank you! Yes, I were swap eyes. The original eyes I did not like.

4. Awww you guys! Your dolls are soooo super cute >.< makes me wish Shailara and I could order our Duri and Lulu faster!

5. My Bani shipped! I'm so excited. I thought the wait time would be longer, but it was just a little over a month.

6. That is so exciting!!!!!!! congrats!! I cannot wait to see him :)

7. My Bani arrived! I received him at work, so I had to take a photo with my phone. I'm so happy with him. His face-up is more pink like I asked. I will change his eyes though, since they are so dark. And Crobi was so nice to throw in extra goodies like the postcards and tissue. The desk calendar is larger than I expected, but it is so lovely!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow!!!!! He is so darn cute!! I cannot wait to see him in person. I really like a face up and I think its neat they were willing to modify it. The goodies are awesome too :)

9. he is cute! the eyes are dark, but still better than the pale pink ones my duri came with!

10. Ugh my reindeer Rudy is held hostage by UK customs :( That'll be another $50 of custom charges to pay!
      I hate it when that happens, it takes a little bit of love away from the doll for me :(
      Will post pics when she is finally here...

11. i always figure the customs like the shipping into the cost of the doll, then if it happens to sneak through its a bonus instead :)

12. nimbusdrake, Ohhh .. Bani very nice ... :aheartbeaVery nice pink makeup. Small, delicate girl. Congratulations.:daisy

13. Well here she is, my little Rudy! Not sure if the black wig will stay, I kind of like the contrast atm.. Oh She is totally adorable! I am so happy with her!!!
      Now I need to find her a name!
      (More pics of her unboxing and of her in my flickr)

[​IMG][/URL]Untitled by liquiriziadolly, on Flickr[/IMG]

14. liquoricefairy - Congrats on your Rudy! She's so adorable. Her face-up looks so well done and the wig suits her very well. I was also thinking about ordering a Rudy but did not have the funds atm. How do you like her body posing?

15. Thank you babyelf! I think her posing is good, but then I'm not that adventurous at posing bjds lol! I tend to take either quite simple standing or sitting poses. She seems well strung to me, (but I'm not an expert) and her legs are not kicky at all like some other brands of tinies I own.
      One thing I've noticed though her hands movement is a bit restricted (if I compare to my LatiYellows), the hands don't flex much at the wrist, so maybe that may be an issue for more detailed poses?

Anyhow she got all dressed again today, I almost can't bear her cuteness! <3
      [​IMG][/URL]No not raining anymore... by liquiriziadolly, on Flickr[/IMG]

16. i liked the monochromatic color scheme in your first pic, but she looks even better in that brown and red combo,. it really brings out the colors in her face.

17. liquoricefairy, Ohhh ... Charming ..
      Such rosy cheeks:) Very cute :aheartbea
      Congratulations:daisy

18. Thank you auntbear, yes I think red and other bright colours really suits her :)
      Thanks altoy! Her cheeks and mouth are actually way more blushy in real life than from the official Crobi pictures. I love strong colours and contrasts so I was pleasantly surprised! :)

I am so in love that I really want to order Lulu and Shasha too now!! I am hoping to raise some funds to bring them home before the pre-order period ends in April. Wish me luck!

More Rudy cuteness spam (sorry)! :) In this pic she wears a outfit for Middie Blythe. As I cannot sew I always find that dressing my dolls is the hardest part... so it's good that there is quite a good range of options out there to fit these tinies! :)
      [​IMG][/URL]&lt;3 by liquiriziadolly, on Flickr[/IMG]

19. liquoricefairy, Very very nice. Adorable cheeks.:aheartbea
      I heartily wish you to purchase your dream come true Lulu and Shasha.

20. thank you altoy! I hope so too!