1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. are rudy's ears/horns attached by magnets or how do you get them over/through the wigs and hats?

2. yes Rudy's ears/horns are magnets, they seem to stick nicely even through hats and wigs :)

3. I've finally ordered tan deer Lulu today :D now the waiting begins...

4. It appears Crobi might be about to release some new tinies? Their website says more news coming on the 20th March...
      The photo on their website has me intrigued... maybe the hooded one will be a tiny anthro? I can't wait to see more!!

http://crobidolls.com/index.php

5. liquoricefairy, I congratulate on Lulu's order.:daisy Let expectation will be a lung.
      Good news. I am interested. I can not wait to see the new kids ..

6. oh goody. i'm happy with my duri, but the more people that get these the busier this thread will get :)

7. They posted a picture! Ahh my wallet is definitely not safe! :...(

[​IMG]

8. 1234back, Oh my goodness .. They are beautiful .. How shall I forbear? :?

9. I really like the mage, but I don't have any spare money. :/

10. awww what a cute bunch! I was really secretly hoping for a tiny animal buddy never mind my wallet is safe this time. But that knight is very tempting... he's such a handsome boy!!!

11. Hurray, I'm glad they're releasing more tinies more frequently (it's my favorite size,..)
      And since it seems like they'll be available for about a year I think I might be able to get one! (eventually XD)

Can I request duri spam, from any of you who have her? ^^ She's my favorite..

12. Crobi posted up the listings for the new dolls!
      I really like Roca's sculpt, but his faceup is a little too... anime-ish for me. I may order him at some point and just send him out for a faceup~ (although I'm torn because I'm in Korea and I don't really want to send him anywhere ;; )

13. I also liked the Roca's sculpt.
      Does anyone know - this is a new sculpt?

14. oh they are a lot cuter than i expected. thank goodness crobi puts their limiteds up for a nice long time so i have time to decide. i hate when the order time is only a week or two and i have to rush the decision. i have a couple of other dolls coming out this month that i have been waiting for for over a year so they take priority right now!

15. Wow, it won't end till next year? Then I think I might be able to get Terra! I love her face up, especially how they did her lips.

16. yep, that seems to be a pretty typical crobi order period. they are really nice to all of us who need to save up to get the limiteds we want.

17. oooh I find myself drawn to the little archer girl Skia (or is it a boy?) I really like her look and outfit!

18. I'm in trouble.... I love love Ultimo.....

19. I absolutely love Roca! I think I'm going to order him tonight! I don't know if he is a new sculpt either, but I'd love to know. I beleive Skia is same as Duri. I think. As for gender, all T-lines are genderless, so you can make them a boy or girl.