1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll T-Line Discussion thread

Mar 5, 2012

1. @rendoroid: Nope~ Finnick wears Soom 12mm acrylic in light violet xD they're pretty good acrylic eyes however, depth and all that.
      No problem~ u v u glad to be of assistance~

2. thank you for the info! waiting for my Wooyu arrival ^^

however i find finding clothes for them quite hard...

3. So cute! Thanks for showing her to us. I am on pins waiting for Choco :) These dolls are so cute!

Lyanne

4. @rendoroid: really? I find clothing them a lot easier than my other dolls (and mind me, one of them is 70cm tall) most lati yellow and pukifee clothes fit them and a lot of fashion doll clothes do too with a little shortening for the sleeves and pants.

@LyanneNZ: >v< I love to share~ ; u ; my Finnick is a little man, though, albeit girly~ xD
      I can't wait to see your Choco!! I had my friend's with me for a couple days and he really grew on me~

More spam, as requested xD
      Today I dressed Finn in warmer attire because it was really chilly here... ; ~;
      [​IMG]

5. MY BERRY AND FRILLYRATTIE'S WOOYU CAME IN! I'm waiting for the pictures to load to flickr then posting a box opening then database! WHEE!

Spilt Milk

I LOVE Finnick! I love everything about him! From his name to his look, Soenatte, he's so cute!

6. I love those little sweaters! Where are they from?

Going out to take some photos tomorrow, hopefully I can post soon!

7. cute sweater!!! do you have to remove the head first to wear the sweater?

8. @Pen-Pen: woo~ <3 congratulations! at long last ; v ; I'm looking forward to some spam now~ //slapped/

And thank you ; v ; teheheh~ As for his name... I don't even know how it came to me but > A>; I knew it was it?

@frillyrattie: you'll laugh but... I have absolutely no idea. All I know is that they used to be fashion doll clothes but I don't know what brand exactly. > A<; when I first entered the hobby I went around my old doll things that I had kept and came up with various small accessories and clothes, of course as I said above they need slight modifications as most I've tried on are usually too long, but they do fit!

@rendoroid: this particular sweater has velcro on the back so putting it on is really easy. For these dolls you can try to dress them from the legs up in any case, however, so to avoid doing that.

9. Soenatte-ya better believe I'm gonna be posting her a lot! I've been downloading better photostuffs for my camera on my phone so they'll be worthy of posting XD (and because I can't sleep)

10. I am waiting for my choco at the moment. He/she is stuck in customs awaiting clearance. Been there since Monday :( wish they'd hurry up!!

11. Aw! I really hope they hurry up! I can't wait to see your Choco when he arrives!

And here's some spam from Ceinlyn's first photoshoot!

[​IMG]

Berry Awesome

12. Pen-Pen - The shoot was super cute! I love seeing all the different cuties :)

Princesspetal - I hope you get Choco home soon. Stuck in customs is always the worst :(

I received my new DH outfit and CD wig for Anju - but I have not had a chance to take pics of her in them yet...so here is an older pic in her since I love spam (in all variation of the word ;))

[​IMG]

13. AmoraSeth-What a gorgeous dress! Those are the types of dresses I eventually want to get for Ceinlyn. Anju is so pretty!

14. And yay~ I finally got Haine home UvU~ He's my first face-upped doll >v< And he's so tiny >u< And so cute~ His one-piece torso is not AS bothersome as I thought it'd be...but still quite annoying nevertheless x'D I'm afraid to send him off to be modded since he's tan though ><;;;
      [​IMG]

Mokona is wondering who's the new boy (that totally looks like a girl and I hope his raep face has nothing to do with that...). Haine on the other side seems to be totally ignoring him and wants a tissue >3<
      (totallynotadvertisingthatcowcupplease)

15. D'aw yay! It's awesome that he's home! I'm surprised that I'm not more annoyed at the lack of another chest joint, but so far it's working. I'm so confused why they put a mobility joint on the thighs though since it doesn't even do anything. XD

16. Pen-Pen I do believe that's there so that they can do the swaricco(?) pose >v<;

17. I don't think so? It goes down so far that you really can't pull it out and have them sit that way. Or maybe I just don't know how to use it right?

OH! I figured it out! There's a little notch so they can stick their legs all the way out like in a split!

18. There is? o3o You mean with the swaricco pose? Or normally? x'D Cause Crobi had shown in their pictures how to make them sit, but with the swaricco pose, it's a little difficult ><;;
      You don't really need to pull it out though x'D Just rotate~

19. oh huh! I'll have to look on the website. And I'll take a picture tomorrow of what I mean and post since I can't exactly explain it and it's too dark out now for any pictures XD

edit: Man I must be on some kind of weird roll. I NEVER post this many photo's. And I especially don't post in the gallery.

[​IMG]

Smile for me bb

20. They're just so much fun to take pictures with! Maybe tomorrow it won't be so hot and we can go out and take a few more?
      Albion's got his teeny fingers in my pocket already. Just went back to the Crobi site and spent 150 bucks on stuff for him. Although to be fair, some of that stuff is for Ceinlyn. ;P And my husband's Dollfie.
      Pic because I can!
      [​IMG]