1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. Hi there. I myself will give SSDF body for my upcoming Yeon Ho.

Here's the measurement of SSDF body based on Luts website :

* Height : 70.5cm (head included)
      * Girth of head : 22cm
      * Girth of neck : 10.5cm
      * Girth of chest : 31cm
      * Girth of waist : 23.5cm
      * Girth of hips : 28.5cm
      * Length of "from shoulder to wrist" : 21cm
      * Length of back : 15cm
      * Girth of ankle : 9cm
      * Foot : 9.5cm

2. Vienne: Thanks for the measurements. I am looking for the width of the shoulders measurement... I am thinking of SSdelf too! Please post pictures once you have your Yeon-ho! <3

3. Mine still next year... ^^; I will post the shoulders measurement it I can get it~ :)

4. Vienne: I am gonna aim for getting my Yeon-ho this year around Xmas (cuz of the promotions!), ^^
      I recently saw some FACO 1/3 body with Yeon-ho. The body poses very well and has almost color difference. but it only stands 61cm tall. Do you know if M-line restringed can pose well? I've heard mixed opinions on the posability of that body...

5. I have a question, not sure if anyone has asked before or not. I saw some pics of the Yeon-Ho on the Senior Delf body and also the B&G body, do you think it would work on the Junior delf body? Does anyone know if the resin color between junior and senior delf are the same or if the body proportions would be way off. From what I understand Junior Delf and B&G type 2 bodies are the same size so the proportions should be close. I really love either Yeon-Ho or Nao B for a character, but I need a doll to be in the 58cm range. What do you think?

6. I ordered Yeon-Ho B type head from crobidoll and yes...I have problem about the body. I try to search some information and now I'm hesitating between

Demon Garden normal skin
      http://happyhouse4u.com/shopex/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=218&productname=

and Dollmore Adam youth new body.
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=673

Which I think both can match crobidoll color. I know Dollmore's more expensive and has
      2 cushions, but it worth 150$ over DG body? Can anyone please tell me more good and bad between these 2? Thank you so much. :aheartbea

7. Oh, good luck ! :whee: Waiting for Yeon Ho photos when he's finally home this end of year~
      Nah I also ever consider the M-Line Body, but there's a mix opinion with it, some people said it's a bad poser, but other said it's a great poser... :sweat

I dunno will this, Junior Delf Discussion help you or not, and also this pic from Luts :

8. I love the yeon-ho head from Crobidoll. I really want to get him but I'm having troubles finding a body for him. :(
      I've looked all over this site but I'm still not finding what I want.
      I love the DT15 boy on Dollstown but I don't want him to be so big. Is there any body's that you can recommend that have the same resin color as Crobidoll and still be the standard SD size?
      KT

9. I thought about getting a Yeon-Ho, too. Along with a SDF body but decided against it in the end. I sure didn't like the Crobidoll bodies but the head / shoulder proportion looked just so much better then any of the Yeon-Ho hybrids I saw.

10. My Yeon-Ho is on a Fantasy Doll body, which is a slim body that isn't all that muscular. I'd have him on a Crobi body if I could afford it, though, I think. But the match is excellent, and it does pose nicely.

11. I've read here many times that the Demon Garden body in Normal Skin-yellow is a near perfect match in resin color, looks good proportion-wise, and it's in a standard SD size (i think it's 60-62 cm). Another plus is that it's really cheap. However I've also read that it is not the best poser.
      Hope I helped! I also want a Yeon-ho in the future. :)

12. The Yeon-Ho head fits very well on twigling's new TL2/Ylisande body, for those looking for a female body option.

13. I have a noob-question here, but I'm still quite new to this hobby, so I hope it's okay :P (feel free to redirect me if there's allready some good info about this somewhere!)

I wonder about Crobidolls faceups, will I have to fixate it with MSC, or does Crobi do that if I order a Yeon-Ho with faceup?

14. another noob question here.
      crobi dont sell m line body sepreately or as a eventpack so that we can match with yeon ho head already right? T_T
      and how you solve the problem of getting him clothes of the right size? orz
      thanks is advance for answring my noob questions xD

15. Lurrb: Crobidoll seals their face-ups very well :) I've had so many close calls where something metallic or sharp has brushed my Yeon-Ho's face, and his face-up has yet to scratch ^__^

Sorahoshi7: I don't believe that there is a way to get the M-Line body with Yeon-Ho when you order from Crobidoll, but you might be able to do a split order with another DoA member in the Marketplace :) Also, as to the clothes, I believe that the 60-65cm range Crobidoll boys should fit in most SDF clothes along with SD13 clothes (with the exception of SD13 pants; they'd need to wear SD13 longleg pants). Don't quote me on that ^ ^; There might be a clothing discussion for Crobi boys over in the Large Doll Discussion thread.

16. Chopsticks: Thank you for your answer! That sounds really promising, since he probably will be my first doll, so a firm faceup sounds great! ^^

17. Would a Yeon-Ho head work on a bobobie 1/3 body resin wise? I'm pretty sure bobobie's resin is similar to delfs and if senior delfs are similar to crobidoll, it shouldn't be that far off. Anyone know more about this?

18. he's amazing! I want him! :)))

19. Delfs and Senior Delfs have different skin tones that do not match.