1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. I really want to get yeon ho and I really want two heads >x< so I am waiting for some sort of promotion/sale event but I am getting impatient - I want my yeon ho dammit!!! :)
      Sooo, I have a stupid question :| has crobidoll ever had a sale event?

But, I think I am on the verge of a breakdown in waiting, so most likely, I will be making my order by end of month *sigh* so weak when it comes to him.

2. I think they had an event around the start of this year where you could get any of their heads on a body of your choice (either the M or R line). I hope to get my Yeon Ho by the end of this month - but more likely next month though. :)

3. ok, so I couldn't wait any longer :| I bought the head *sigh* wish I had money for the body, but that would definitely have to wait.
      I am so extactic though, he is beautiful!!!!

4. Wah~ Congrats for ordering your Yeon Ho head~ ^^
      Mine is still so faraway... :(

What body will you give to him ?

5. Hey Vienni, thanks for asking. I have no clue yet about the body :( I have to look around and compare resin and proportions. But I still have lots of time as I believe this is my last purchase for the year hehe need to save up some money plus christmas is coming and my gift list is rather long.
      Any suggestions for the body? I am thinking ~65cm body.

Are you saving up for him? I wish you luck :)

6. Waa~ We're in the same boat ! ^^ I want a taller body also for my upcoming Yeon Ho~

Hm, let's see for taller body, perhaps Crobi doll M-Line Boy Body ~ Ppl said it can works on Yeon Ho head. Or 70cm body, maybe you want to try Super Senior Delf Body BOY Type ~ also match Yeon Ho head, here's the pic of Yeon Ho with SSDF body.

I'm saving for him too right now~ And I think I will go for SSDF body for him, since I want a 65cm++ height~ :)

7. ohhh, those are nice bodies, I think I am liking the SSDF body as well, but who knows how will I feel by next year LOL
      Thank you so much for this post, I'll save these in my 'wish list' folder for sure:)

8. You're welcome~ ^___^ Let's do our best for our upcoming boys~ :D :D
      Geez... I'm more than desperate I think... Saving for his head, his body, his everything... >0<

9. Now I'm going to stomp my head... :(

The fastest time I can order him is next year... T___T
      Now I'm really stomp my head...

10. Me too! The soonest I can order my YH is next year, since I pushed him back for Yrie. ._. WHY, Crobi?

Though I've heard that supposedly there are people who want to split full Crobi dolls for the bodies, especially people who have Minimees. I hope it's true.

11. :o

I'm glad I checked this thread! I never thought I'd want a boy doll but I totally fell for Yeon-Ho when I saw one at a meetup a few months back, the sculpt is just captivating! So I guess I'll have to make up my mind pretty soon on whether or not I want him... and what body to get for him. Is the Senior Delf one of the better posers, of the bodies that work with Yeon-Ho heads? That's what I'm leaning towards at the moment. :)

12. Oh really...? T___T Crossing fingers for that...
      I also hope Crobi will release 70cm body... So I don't need to split it with other people... T^T
      Crobi... You really make us in despair... OTL

Aww~ Lucky you, you had saw him in person~ :D
      I'm so jealous... LOL... I haven't meet Yeon-Ho in person, but the head mold is amazing, I just loveee him~~

Bodies for Yeon Ho or other Crobi's heads :
      Body for Crobidoll Head?
      Hope it helps~~

13. I've seen one in person too! Awesome.

Vienni> I already have a DG body for mine, and I know that both Crobi M and R line bodies are hard to get clothes for. My DG body may not be the best poser, but at least it's stable ad an fit into SD13 and SDF clothes. T___T

And it's impossible for me to get the almost $200 I'll need by December. My doll fund is into negative digits now.

14. Thanks Vienni, I actually already posted this question in that thread too, but I thought I'd ask in a few different threads in case different people are reading them... apologies to anyone who reads them all and sees my cross-spam! :sweat

But yeah, I'd never actually paid attention to Yeon-Ho or Crobidoll before I saw one at the meetup, so it was kind of a surprise! He was probably my favourite doll there, I just couldn't stop looking at him! :D

15. Aww~~ :D Lucky for you too~~ <33
      I'm rotten here, haven't see the real one... TnT

Sameee hereee... :( My saving will go straightly to my upcoming girl whom I will order this or next week... T^T

Crobi... Please don't let us down... T___T~~~
      I'm planning to give Yeon-Ho a SSDF body since I want a taller Yeon-Ho, that's why I'm so worried when I know Crobi don't want to release Yeon-Ho head anymore starting next year, hiks...

Wahaha, no probs~ Sometimes I do that too, in case people don't see my posting in the other threat~ :lol:

You're righttt... >.< I even can't stop admiring his beautiful mold, and so heart-breaking to know Crobi will stop selling his head only.

I still thank God, Crobi don't stop selling his head or I will stomp my head to the deepest part of earth... T_______T~

16. Oh crap!! TAT I don't want to repeat the same insane hunt I had to go through just to get my Lance head. ;A; Dratsdratsdrats.

...Maybe I shall hold a Crobidoll G.O., since I want to get him before they stop selling the head separately. I've been wanting to get some of their other stuff too anyway. T__T It's just that I'd allocated my Paypal funds for faceups. :C

17. You better do that, Dear...
      Before you become like me, rotten in the corner of my bedroom... TAT

I just hope, Crobi will hold an event next year or 2 years, where we can buy the head only...
      I really need a Yeon-Ho head, but not now... TwT

18. Kiradyn> If you held a Crobi G.O. I'll join... but I have no funds for a YH head! T___T

19. I just read the news the other day and was totally shocked!! Just a month ago, I was debating should I put my Yeon Ho head order now or wait until next year, and thank god decided to get it now even though my budget is really low. Well, I guess I got really lucky to have made that order BUT I really wanted to get two Yeon Ho heads as I was planning on having twins for my story line. I guess the twin will have to wait (very long time) until I can afford to buy the whole doll :( such a sad, sad day to find out no more Yeon Ho heads... They also stopped making Marcell (who is one of my favourite molds) I just want to sob at Crobidoll !!!!!

<end of my stupid rant>

Vienni, I haven't seen him in person either :( I bet he is really beautiful though. Do you know if Crobidoll accepts layaways?

Good luck to everyone, I really hope you get your Yeon Ho!!!

20. Uhuhuh... ;___; Crobi make us cry even louder...
      I'm pretty shocked myself, when I knew Crobi will stop selling Yeon-Ho head only, and we must buy him with the body.

Yesss~ I believe he's very beautiful in person~ >0<
      As far as I know, they don't accept layaway.
      But who knows next year ? ^^

Good luck to you too, Dear~
      I hope we will get our Yeon-Ho a.s.a.p... T_T