1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. rainwaltz>> Ah, if I do, you'll see me in the G.O. thread, I guess. XD

Vienni>> T__T A head-only event would be nice. ;3; I had to go through so much stress to get a Lance head in the marketplace. T_T I don't dare wait for the Yeon-Ho... I guess I'll have to go check if I have enough for the faceup commissions I have planned AS WELL as the Yeon-Ho head...

2. Yesss~ >.< **crossing fingers**
      I keep hoping we can get the Yeon-Ho head only...
      Oh Crobi is so meaaan... ;___;
      But lucky us, they don't stop making the head mold, or I will really stomp my head... :...(

3. Vienni>> :C If they really do stop making the sculpts, I'll be so sad. T__T;;;

4. We'll be sad together... >.<
      I just hope they will continue to make the Yeon-Ho head mold~
      He's very beautiful~ <33

5. Vienni>> He is. *__* I sold my Peroth and want to replace him as a Yeon-Ho...

6. <33 Aww~ I really hope we can get him~~ :aheartbea
      The 1st time I saw him, I just think, he's perfecttt~
      Hur hur, hopefully we can get the head only next year~ <33

7. OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
      I just saw the notice about Yeon going on Head+Body sales only!!!

I am so~ buying him right now!!!
      I am not a fan of the crobi-body... sadly....
      So I really have to get him before they stop selling him separately T_T

I think I might try to make a group order.... since there does not seem to be one open xP
      Made! Its my first try at GO xP

8. thank you this was EXTREMELY helpful. I have already ordered my Yeon-Ho head and I'm too cheap to pay 400 for a body. From those pictures I can't tell a diffrence.

9. hi~ anyone know when he'll be available again ? >_<

10. Urgh, Crobi is so mean sometimes. :...(

11. Naomi>> I believe he's still available for purchase, but only as a full doll. They stopped selling him separately as a head. :C

12. Well, if anyone is interested in doing a split, I might be interested in the Crobidoll boy body in NS soon...but it depends...I'll need to sell the body lance has right now. I need to find out the height difference between the CB body and the Minimee body I have...

13. That's sad... I wanted another B-type Yeon-Ho head since I already have a A-type Yeon-Ho full doll :C
      Maybe I'll have to buy a full twin doll since I love him so much.

14. Baw, it makes me slightly sad that they only sell him as a full doll right now.
      I loveeee the Yeon-Ho head but I'm not in too much for the bodies (they're okay--I'll have to do more "reasearch--but..) T-T
      I might end up getting him one day and try to sell the body. But I don't know.....

15. Hello,

I still haven't found the perfect wig for my Yeon-ho but I was looking at LUTS' website today and realized that they sell 8-9 inch wigs. Has anyone ever bought a LUTS 8-9 inch wig for their Yeon-ho? How was the fit?

Thanks!

16. Oumf! Bringning this back to life, hopefully someone can help!
      I'm looking for a sister for my Yeon-ho and been thinking.... do I get another Yeon-ho, a day dreaming head or if there is a head somewhere that is similar to it ?