1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. I think Crobidoll may be one of my favourites. First Lance and now this new boy.
      And they're so nice to order from ^w^

But I have this fear that he could be a limited .__. every shop releases limiteds right now and I can't afford it >_< I really hope he'll be a regular.

2. omg, I hope he's not limited ( * A*); he's so gorgeous~

3. I don't see why he'd be limited if they're releasing him as part of their story series . . . . But I guess you never know.

4. I love Crobidoll sculpts more and more... I think it's one of my favorites now. Their pictures are stunning and all the dolls are really beautiful! ^^-
      Yeon Ho is absolutely gorgeous! <3
      I really hope he's not limited.

Just one stupid question... DreamingDoll bodies (sold at Crobidoll) resin matches Crobidoll heads, right? I just want to be sure because I'm really tempted to order this wonderful boy, but I can't have more floating heads here. ._.

5. They should. DreamingDoll is just their second line. They have the Lost Children story line and then DreamingDoll.

You could ask them on the website to be sure, though. They seem to be fast to answer questions ^^

6. I love the FLASH ver~~~y much!!!!!!
      wonderful tears~!!!! >0<

crobidoll u're so great,

waiting 8/8!!! >///<

7. waiting with u!!!XD...it's a special day~~~

8. The resin matches. That's what they told me when I emailed them asking that question. It is the only reason why I ordered the body with the Lance head:sweat

9. Amazingly beautiful!

10. start praying for no limited, my bank is at it max!!!

11. eeeeee new boy yeon-ho will be released on aug 8.

Thats my B-day.

12. O.O OMG! Just when I wasn't gonna get any dolls for a while...THEY RELEASE ANOTHER A NEW ONE?! [lust] [wants]

13. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Lance head fits on the female dreaming doll body? D:

14. wow! I luv luv the new boy ::plots how to save up for him with my already deep dolly dept >__<

He would be a perfect new boy T__T

--- also I asked them about showing off the girl body- with no lingere- they said they were going to release new pics of her, in case anyone was interested.

15. Ahh, he looks like a sad thinker. ioi I wonder what time he'll be released with the new wigs? X3;; I'm looking forward to fur wigs, if one of them includes the blonde one YeonHo's wearing. -is bashed up-

16. *can`t wait to see more pictures of the new guy*

the fur wigs look very nice, especially the red one *wants* and they put some real cute birdcages up for sale X3

17. Pictures are out ! You can now place orders for him ^O^

18. Woaw, he is so pretty, I wish I could use him for one of my characters! I love his clothes on the B type ö

19. Nice! I am sure I will own one of these beautiful boys one day. ;)

20. OMG he's so adorable! I'll prolly wait for owner's pictures~