1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. I'd love to know too. :)

2. He is even more beautiful than I thought. I really have to order him, but not until I know how the new body is.

3. You can see the dreaming doll body on the site. Or are you saying there will be a new body? :D

4. he's lovely... i can't wait for the release of the new body too ^^

5. If you look under news, you can see a topic called "coming soon, surprise" and some pictures of a body. So I hope that means a new body :)

6. did anyone notice they added nude pics of the girl body! yay! I love Yeon- debating ordering him T__T like... now.. right now... lol

7. I've translated the dialogue, but there were some words and sentence structures that wouldn't make sense in English so I took the liberty to change it in the most understandable way possible. :q

**********************************************************************************************************

…And by that way Yun-ho was left behind (flowing).

It is such a sad story.

…Why do you think so?

Because he believes in a promise he cannot forget.

Even though there is no way to turn back.

…Yes. It could have happened that way.

And then? What happened to that fox?

That fox… yes. Even now…

Master Yun-ho?

Even now. On this very ground as he hides his figure(self) he still searches.

(this was the 2 second sentence over the black and white picture of Yun-ho crying)
      [​IMG]
      -credits to Ailieru for the pic :) -

We don’t know if he might even be hiding himself amongst us.

YUN-HO

**********************************************************************************************************

It sounds like a conversation between Yun-ho and presumably a younger child. From what I can tell of it, Yun-ho is telling the child the tragic story of a fox while being the said fox himself. Cute. :lol:

8. Eeeeyaaa....*_*
      I really do have a thing for frowny/pouty boys...and foxes....
      ...pouty...kitsune boy....*dies*

...I really don't need any more floating heads....but gooodgods he's gorgeous...I may cave....:sweat

9. I love B type Yeon-Ho so much. I must have him! :D

10. *slaps herself* So...much...love. Wow, I love them both! I'm not sure which I love most, but I must have. Like right this minute, lol. XD; *watches her monies fly off*

11. ...This might sound like a really n00b question, but I've never seen a Crobidoll head in real life and for those of you with Thor's and Lance's I'd like to know if they fit on shorter bodies, like MSD bodies or ones a little smaller then the average SD bodies.
      Reason being: I've fallen completly in love with the Yeon-ho sculpt and want to take him EVERYWHERE with me to show him off, but carrying a big SD body hurts my arm, :( so I was wondering if I could put him on a smaller body... or will it just look REALLY odd.
      IDK :( cause I know Mystical-maz put her Thor head on a SD10 body... (how tall is an SD10 body?) DAMMIT!
      Sorry for the n00b question :(

12. cadet - A MSD body would be way to small.
      Also if Yeon-Ho is around the same size as Lance, it would also look weird on a SD10 body xD the Lance head is really big.

Why don't you buy a carrier bag? : D

13. Arg...good point, I dont really mind carying him around on an SD body I was just wondering if there were any other options for bodies.
      Thanks for replying :D I'm gonna go buy me a carry case now! *searches the market*

14. Thor and Marcel are the ones that look good on the smaller SD bodies. Most of them I've seen have the SD10 bodies.

I like the fox :fangirl:

15. Actually, Yeon-Ho's head size is the same as Thor and Marcel, who are 8.5inch not Lance who is 9inch. So Yeon-Ho's head might fit on sd10....

16. Really? I didn't knew. Thanks (:

17. I DON"T THINK I NEED ANOTHER HEAD BUT BUT

*cries*

18. Wow! I didn't know he had the smaller head too. He's very gorgous~

I told myself I would only get one doll, but I know I'm going to have to get a friend for mine xD And it could very well end up being another Crobidoll if they keep this up.

19. Why does he look so much like Peroth? *sweat*

20. he doesnt look like Peroth to me... :sweat