1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Yeon-Ho

Aug 1, 2008

1. Okay, I may be a little to fast to panic, but it bothers me, I have to wait until I get money, before I can get him .__. it feels like so many things can go wrong.

And I hope they restock the new wigs >>;

2. @Akatsuki
      haha i totally understand you, I think I would just start freaking out if they stopped selling yeon-ho --> I won´t be able to get him until around christmas ^^" (where are all the money fountains X_x)

but lucky me got some of the wigs when I ordered my Lance head O_o , maybe they`ll see how good they sell and restock them

3. Akatsuki, Snowflake let me join your little club :) - I'm also saving for Yeon-Ho and, I think, will get enough money only in late December :(

4. Delf is produced by CP, not Luts (who produces kid delf, SDF and SSDF), so their normal and real skin will differ.

I just a got a SSDF boy in real skin and I'm pretty sure crobi's NS is a very good match real skin. :)

5. akatsuki: um.. i honestly dont understand WHY they put a sold sign before... >__>'''' maybe they were testing how many people were waiting?! xD;; i was still unsure but when i saw it i knew i had to get him ;_______; they're evil!! but at least i got to decide which one i wanted.. haha.

snowflake: i assure you, it was there for a day at least x_x..... i guess they removed it now as when i looked .. the sign is gone :/

mista: YEAH T__T that scared me.. i was wondering like wth?! didnt know he was limited. O_O and i got him right away T____________T ahhhh theyre so evil!! D: not right. x_x

6. Adino ah thats 4 months to go ... but in the end he will be ours :D, looking forward seeing you in the waiting thread in december ^^

nurie good that I wasn´t there that day , I think my heart would have stopped O_o , maybe it had something to do with them having vacation ... (or its a new evil selling strategy ;) )

7. I ordered Yeon - Ho head, but I'd like him to have Luts Senior Delf body.The problem is that I don't know which one of these skincolors is the right one ; Normal or white?
      Even Crobi doesn't know, but on their website it's said that the head matches with Senior Delf body. If anyone knows, please help me. T^T

8. All heads are normal skin I believe. ^_^ I don't think they offer white.

Snowflake: That is EXACTLY what happened to me! My heart stopped. =( And I had to buy 1 head as I dont have the money to buy the whole thing yet.. >-<~

BTW: my head shipped O_O HOLY! THEY ARE FAST!!!!!

Unfortunately I can't see him until Sept. 5 along with all the goods I've purchased u.u

9. congrats nurie! which one did you order? can't wait to see pictures :3

10. @___@ WANT. gahhh stupid poorness of mine XD

11. aquarius: i got a yeon-ho w/ no make-up!! i was very torn by him, lance & hue.. @____@ i .. saw a "sold out" sign for a day on him for some reason the other day and i immediately knew the one i wanted the most was him u.u.. and then they took the sold sign out again the very next day.. i wonder if that was some evil selling tactic ;_;

unfortunately i cant take personal pics as i'm not going to be there at Canada until sept 5. ;_______;

12. To Aquarius
      o___o :fangirl: OMG REALLY.
      Is he as gorgeous as he looks online?

13. nurie: "evil sellling tactics" - LOL it's a good thing that he's not limited because I also want Yeon-Ho. ^^ I'll be getting type B because my weather sucks for doing faceups. it's either too windy, too cold, or too hot ~_~ I'll be here for a long time, so I can wait for the pictures of your boy :aheartbea
      Meri_desu: Are you referring to my SSDF boy? If so then he looks a lot better than the pictures in the official site. :D I havent got a Crobi doll yet, but I know that their NS matches Leeke and I have a Leeke boy who matches SSDF who should match SDF. ^^ but I heard that Luts earlier NS was more yellowish so it seems their NS can be inconsistent. :-/

14. nurie>> Do spam photos of him? :D I want to see him w/o faceup actually~

15. My Yeon- Ho head is coming soon! It was shipped yesterday! C:

nurie: yeah, all crobi heads are normal skin. But I asked if anyone knows that which one of SD body skincolors is the right one for that Yeon-Ho head. Does anyone know?

How about NS Latidoll boy body?

16. Congrats! :D

I'm assuming that Crobi's NS is a pinky normal, judging from the pictures I've seen so far. So Latidoll and Real Skin (atleast, the latest NS from Luts) should work since they both are pinky normal too. :)

By Latidoll boy body, do you mean their blue line? If so that would be too small cuz they're like 40-50cm. But if you mean their Red line, then the colors should match and it might work since Yeon-Ho's head is as small as the Lati Red boys. :)

17. aquarius85: i mean that readline C: thanks!

18. he's such a cute little guy, i'm soo tempted to buy him! I hope he's not limited in anay way. 'cause I won't be able to afford him 'till christmas or even later!
      I'm not sure yet, but I might change my plans for my third doll after seeing him xD

19. I just bought a blank Yeon-ho head earlier today! :D I am so excited. He is just gorgeous. :whee:

20. Maxxie (yeon-ho blank) arrived! He looks just like an alien. xD The resin matches almost with Migidoll WS. O.O Funny.