1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Ys, Nia, Mikhail & M-Line Boy Body

Dec 2, 2008

1. Nooo, Crobi; why would you do this? ;o; The new boys are beautiful. Nia is sooo cute! :D And Ys *A* durrr.... *braindead*

In other news; I really hope Crobi keeps selling the Yeon-Ho head seperate ;_; I don't want the M-Line body... *wonders if she should go ahead and buy Yeon-Ho now...*

Back OT: Nia's cute faaace!!! D8 I can't wait to see what Crobi'll think of next!

2. anavel, thanks! I will check it out! Would love to get it if I can find it. =)

mephistol, congrats on getting ya boy!

3. I want Nia so bad, his face is just too cute -jots him down on the wishlist- ;w; Yeon-ho B, Nia and Lance HAVE to be my all time favorite Crobi boys D: Though has anyone else noticed that Ys-B sort of looks like an older Yeon-ho B? XDD;;;

4. Does Crobi do layaway? I looked everywhere and emailed them, but nothing. >.< I want Mikhail so badly.

5. sadly no they don't do layaway -.-

6. Theres only 2 left:...( and its really sad they don't do layaway.

7. Ah I wish to have YS T_____T but the 66cm body is way too tall to fit the character I want him to be D: I just only wish that they will sell the head separate in the future! (or maybe I might end up with spliting YS body T^T but I wonder there will be someone interested in it OTL). Though I have posted question about selling head separate issue in their Q&A board. Now just wait that what they will say D:

8. Now it is down to the final last one. =)
      Argh... still no news on the Mikhail outfit =="

9. If you ask them, perhaps they will switch out the body for you, and give you the old one instead?

10. T_T; I'm still looking at Crobi's site almost everyday, wishing I can get Ys A type and Nia.

11. <3 I love their boys!! They are very beautiful dolls, I think.

Has anyone read up on the site feadback? ^^;l I couldn't find any other discussion thread but this. AND I couldn't find any pictures. They look so wonderful, I want to see more pictures, lol! So this a good site? And good bodies?

12. When I first came across Crobidoll (~3 months ago), I wasn't able to find any feedback (or owner photos), but I think with the recent releases, we should expect to see more next year. ^^;

13. I only came across this previously. Not sure if this helps. :)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234839&highlight=crobidolls

14. Reading that feedback thread makes me a little nervous of ordering from them... @_@ But only because of the customer service.

Thanks for the link, himitsu24~

15. I do hope that if anyone here ordered Mikhail, you spam us to death with him. ^^;;; I can't get enough of him, he's gorgeous.

16. You are welcome!
      Actually, I don't think you have to be nervous. I have recently ordered some items [no BJD yet] from Crobidoll and I personally find their service good - fast confirmation & delivery [with sweets from Korea]. Their reply on Q&A is prompt as long as the enquiry isn't send out towards the weekend. Otherwise they will only get back on the following Monday.

17. Thank you for your advice~! I'll try to ask them, but I wonder that they'll consider it or not. @_@ As other companies normally don't accept anything different/changing from their basic doll ;_; But I'll give it a try.

Too bad they replied me they don't have any plans to sell head separately in the future, which is sad news for me ^^;

18. I just discovered Crobidoll last night, and I think I am in love with Ys Type B! I want him as a guy for my 60cm Elfdoll Soah, so I think the height would work well.

Does anyone have photos of Ys yet? I can't seem to find any!! Help!

Also, I am curious as to what the background of Crobidoll is. What does the Cross Ambition stand for?

19. agforalison - Ys was just released a few days ago, therefore there aren't any pictures of him. However, seeing how in owner photos (and IRL! I had the pleasure of seeing one at a local meet) their Yeon-Ho looks exactly as he did in the promo pictures, I don't think there's anything to worry about in that department. :)

The "Cross Ambition" probably has something to do with the storylines for their dolls.

The more I look at them, the more I feel the need for a Ys and Yeon-Ho. 66 and 63 cm would be the perfect size... especially with the Luts Howl I'm planning.

20. waiting is the longest part of this process -.- and man do i have a long wait >.>