1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll Ys, Nia, Mikhail & M-Line Boy Body

Dec 2, 2008

1. You only need to use MSC or ZM spray on any BJD in places that are painted/blushed. You spray the whole body piece before painting, during as needed to maintain your work and when you are done to seal it. Those are the best two sealants to use on any polyurethane resin doll, whichever company makes the doll does not matter. There is no real reason to coat your entire unblushed doll unless for some reason you want to.

If you buy your doll with a face-up then it is already sealed and you don't have to do anything.

The only chemical that seems to react differently on various company's resin is acetone, sometimes used for removing sealant sprays and face-ups. Some companies have posted notices saying specifically not to use it on their dolls. Other members here say they have used acetone without issue while others have managed to melt their dolls features.

2. Here's something for you:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/160093101/Eyes_like_a_blue_sky_by_luthienyavetil.jpg

My boy is a YS with the Type B faceup. I love him to death. >< The face up seemed a little more blushed than I thought it would be, but they do vary slightly since they are all custom, and it's still a completely fabulous face up. <33 I suggest him 100%.

3. By the way that's an adorable Y! If you have any more pics of his faceup I'd love to see. Crobidoll forgot my faceup and now his finished head is on its way back in the mail. I'm too eager to see the crobidoll faceup since he seemed very plain as a blank head. Also, i never saw a Y with such light eyes! You're Y's eyes are lovely.

4. I've been stalking the crobi site for months and months now...and I'm totally head over heels with Ys B type TAT...my mom said, stop staring but I can't help it...my girl also looks at my laptop monitor whenever I visit their site...ahahah I know that she is also hoping to meet the handsome stranger that I am very much interested with...:)

5. Hey, actually I was wondering about one thing and you can probably help me. I've got Miho head on DIM boy body, which makes him about 61 cm tall. As I'm probably buying the M-line Tei from Crobi, I was wondering if their postures/body size/head size/ will more or less match? I mean, Crobi is slightly bigger and such, but I just wanted to know if they would look natural next to each other while doing pics or just sitting on the shelf xD . What do you think guys?

6. I'm considering buying YS-B in a few months but as I didn't have any SD size I'm a bit scared haha ^^ maybe you could help me with this guy :)

- Are you satisfied with yours ?
      - On which body can we put the head for hybridation (and which skin color) ? (I mean a more posable body becaus ethis one seems to have strange junction/articulations (?))
      - Is it posable ? XD
      - How long did you wait to get it ?

Thanks a lot :)

7. Hee I can only answer some of your questions since I got a Ys with B type make up. :)

Yes I am very happy with my doll (my first one)
      The second question, I also want to know too. ^^;
      Yup it is.
      Its acutally quite fast, within a month. I asked them if they can try to deliver him before my birthday, they did listen to my request. He arrived just nice and hence he share the same birthday as me. :D

A photo of my boy, Zayle ;)
      [​IMG]

8. Oh great thanks a lot I'm not frightned anymore :D BTW = your boy is so cute T0T I want miiiine X3
      Thanks again &#9829;

9. Hehe~ Thank you^^ Hope you will get your boy soon. Looking forward to see his photos. ^^

Another shot of my boy, Zayle :aheartbea

[​IMG]

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH gosh he's awesome T0T ok...I'm thinking about selling all my dolls to get him XD

11. Edit: delete post since I'm discussing with Crobidoll now.

12. Dropping by to share my Crobi Ys. He's not really that sociable though. ^^;

[​IMG]

13. Hey, I thought I'd also offer you some answers ^^ I have a Ys B myself and he is absolutely beautiful.

1. Yes! I am very satisfied with mine!

2. My Ys is still on his Crobi M line body. But maybe these links will help http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?217610-Body-for-Crobidoll-Head http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-head-on-a-different-body&highlight=crobidoll

3. Mm, not so much. I find the elbow and knee joints very awkward to work with. But after wiring and sueding him, he works much better.

4. I only had to wait like a month to get him XD I had a lot of extra money at the time because I had an extra summer job. Now, not so much unfortunately.

14. I have a question. I bought an M-line Mikhail off the market place. What size eyes do you recommend?