1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll's full set series ~Alice's Adventures In Dark Land~

May 18, 2010

1. They look so amazing.
      The styling is so original, even for Alice in Wonderland.
      The skin tones intrigue me. Seems as if they're different depending on the doll.

I wish I had a reason to buy one. xD

Hopefully somebody on DOA will get each so we can have pics!

2. Ooooohh... That Heart Queen... I love him...he is beyond perfection... *sigh* I'll have to admire from afar.

3. I want ALL their fricken' outfits!!!
      I can buy the head molds!

But when will companies ever make outfits that nice, huh?
      No one seems to EVER sell boy clothing for Alice in Wonderland
      no matter how they twist it. At least not for SD size!
      Dang it, I want them all!

4. I so agree, those outfits are just :aheartbea
      Even though lance is my first bjd love, I'm just stunned by the white rabbit yeon-ho...
      but the cheschire version of lance ist just...:nosebleed
      they're crazy, making only 2 of each... :sweat
      I'm not getting one of them, but I'll definitely bring a basic lance home, cost what it may :D
      hopefully there will be pics of all of them...

5. i decide i will try to get them..... ( -____-)

i have fund that i save for order volks FSC at NYC dolpa , oh well i guess FSC can wait ....
      but i wont set the hope high because its only 2 worldwide.....

i guess, what meant to be , it will be lol

fighting !!!

edit ---- i just send question to Crobi asking if i can not get LE , maybe i can order normal mold and pay for $77 custom face-up baste on Le one ????.....

lol i cant wait to see what is their answer ^__^

6. I love the skin tones they're offering for these limiteds, especially the "Cookie Creme" color. I doubt it will happen, but I hope they offer them again.

7. I'm with you on that!
      I asked if the outfits would be sold separately by chance.
      They said 'they won't' of course but I thanked them anyways.

8. Just realized if its 2 worldwide then that must mean there is only 1 on the english site. :/ Yeah think I'm gonna step away and forget I saw anything...good luck to those trying though! That queen and rabbit will haunt me. >.<

9. haha, good idea^^
      I'm really looking forward to their answer, too^^
      btw, the white rabbit make-up reminds me of their limited marie's make-up...
      good luck :)

10. so yea, crobi told me we could do that ^___^

if we cant get LE , just order normal mold and choose custom face-up ($77) then ask them to do like LE one .
      so if i cant get that alice limited , this will do ......

good bye ...... my volks FCS (i just cant miss this lovely one , volks can wait lol)

11. If it is only 2 worldwide, I wonder how much they're going to be. @_@... wow.

12. At least Crobi's awesome in that sense and the fact that they don't release completely new dolls and make them only two available worldwide :sweat

I've always liked Lance, he's pretty, but I never really wanted him until I saw that Cheshire version, omg the Cheshire Cat's like my second favourite character in Alice in Wonderland--first is the Mad Hatter, of course :D But I can't believe I made the ultimate n00b mistake: never underestimate the customizations (faceup, wig, eyes, clothes etc) of a doll. ><;;;

13. They sold so fast.. D:

14. Totally agree with you...I do not even have a chance to touch the bottom! :doh

15. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I got him! Eeee! :o Serious adrenaline rush there.

Although that said, I'm waiting on Crobi to send me the corrected invoice - the original said shipping $20, which I knew couldn't be right, so I posted on their Q+A and they agreed that it should be more and to wait for the corrected amount. Oops. X3 Good thing I'm honest. ;) And, er, completely and utterly broke. ^^;

16. congrat!!!!

I don't even wake up last night to fight for the guy lol
      I just wake up now ( Korea time 7.34 pm )

AnywAy , who are you getting ??

17. Thanks! :) It was 10am for me, so a good time. I went to the uni library to use their computers since I thought they would have a quicker connection than my laptop which I think helped. I am getting Lance, since he fits one of my characters so well (and he is so wonderful and unusual!). I just keep squeeing when I look at his page now!

18. I'm so jealous. Grats finn!

19. Cool! Congrats! You have to promise to post pictures! :) Which Lance-- Cheshire Cat or Red Queen?

20. Thanks guys! I can't believe I managed to do it. :)

Oops, I didn't say which one I got, did I? ^^; The Red Queen. He is just fascinating. Although his shorts just look shorter every time I look at them. X3