1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll's full set series ~Alice's Adventures In Dark Land~

May 18, 2010

1. OMG finn1~ Super congrats! XD I'm obviously late to the game, since I didn't see them until now and it's obviously too late to even dream about grabbing one, but the Red Queen is my favourite, so please spam us with him muchly! I love all the outfits so much, especially White Rabbit and Alice... I want Alice's outfit for my Ben...

2. Thanks! :) I sort of wish they'd sent me the revised invoice today, though, since it says that they're on holiday until 24th, and I'm having these daft worries that it'll turn out they sold him to me by mistake or something. X3

The outfits are all so amazing. I particularly liked what they did with the Cheshire Cat. ^^ And don't worry, there is going to be serious spam when he gets here!

Maybe you could commission someone to make you an outfit like Alice's?

3. Alert !!!

Just want to let you know that crobi just send me an email.

They said they change their mind on doing LE face up...they won't do it.
      I am soooo sad.

T_T

4. Congrats Finn!
      I hope he is beautiful!
      I actually wanted the Nia Alice! The bear is soo cute.
      Though I love all of the characters! I wish they had the March Hare!

Did they offer layaway? $1200-1500 is steep!@@
      But that's just about the price of a Volks Limited,so.

5. Congrats on everyone who got him! My favorites are Ys and Yeon-ho, but you gotta love the Red Queen Lance xD.
      Please spam them for us people who didn't get them!

6. Couldn't justify the price myself when the basic ones start at $520 so I passed. Can always get another artist to do a similar-style of faceup and Crobi still has the custom faceup option so it won't be exactly the same, but I'm sure they can do one just as beautiful. So not all hope is lost to those who wanted one. I liked the white rabbit, but I bet I can find a similar outfit out there or make it myself.

Congrats though to those who got one! :chocoberry

7. Congrats Finn!!!
      I tried to get the Red Queen, but I couldn't. I'm very looking forward to seeing your beautiful Queen here.:aheartbea

8. noooooooooooooo:...(
      i was too late i thought today was 19th not 20th of may:doh
      and i was hoping to get lance cheshire
      ill just put a curse on the one who bought it:evil:

9. omg, congrats finn!!!
      that's awesome!! you haaave to post pics :XD

you're joking, aren't you??!!
      They can't do that!!!
      i'm so sorry GiftLek... :(

10. nope !! This is for real
      they already put notice about face up on their notice board too.

They will do the LE face up unless that is not the " fullset" LE doll.

Example : you can ask for Elias face up on your standard mold but can not ask for Alice theme face up at all ( they are fullset LE )

I am soooooo sad !!!!
      But this is not decrease my love toward yeon-ho so I have to figure what kind of face up I want before I place an order.

(T__T)

11. mhh...you could comission a face-up after the LE one...
      btw, who's that cutie in your sig? :D

12. CONGRATS FINN1! The queen, rabbit, and cheshire were my favorites, but there was no way i would be getting them. I hope to see lots of spam of them around.

13. I was surprised by the price too (after I bought him and saw it ^^; ), but I suppose that it's a different skin colour, an exclusive faceup from a special faceup artist, special exclusive shoes, special exclusive outfit, special exclusive accessories and in Dreaming Lance's case an exclusive sculpt (the #2 version is a little different from the #1), all done for only 2 dolls. But yeah, definitely very, very expensive! I will spam lots of the lovely red queen when he arrives. Crobidoll sent me the correct shipping (over $50 from the original estimate ^^; ) so I guess I start waiting properly now. :)

Aw, that's a shame for you GiftLek. I think VampiresLover80 has a good suggestion though about seeing if you can find someone to do it.

Good point about the lack of March Hare, AnnoDomini. I guess they had to stop at some point. :o

I definitely agree about Crobi doing good custom faceups, Lazulistar. :) They did one for me and it was exactly what I wanted. ^^

14. GiftLek, I totally feel your pain. Such a heartbreaker. I also happen to love Yeon-Ho ( but still on the process of saving up for him, which we all know isn't easy :3 ) and the moment I saw the Chesire Cat faceup on Lance ( I actually just saw them earlier and all are definitely wonderful, I'm totally smitten ♥ ), I was like "This is the perfect faceup! I must let Crobi do this faceup on the Yeon-Ho I would purchase." but then, I read the notice and then i was all like:crushed

Thanks for the suggestion VampiresLover80, you've restored whatever hope I got left:3nodding:, and congratulations to finn1. Red Queen Lance rocks. I'll wait for his pictures. XD

I'm still very sad, but I've not given up hope. :eusa_pray

15. It makes perfect sense. I don't know why people would even bother to ask this. It wouldn't be right for Crobi to do the same face-up from the Alice series on your request on another doll. Besides, the artists some of them are not even Crobi artists (such as Paya) so it wouldn't be possible. The high price includes the face-up you are paying for so they would not repeat it for you. It wouldn't even be right for someone to ask such a thing in my opinion. It would not be fair to the owner of that Alice series doll. Same could be said for someone requesting for a face-up from a face-up artist after seeing the artist's auction head with unique face-up, and then commission the artist to paint the same style as the auction head. It's just wrong.

There are some etiquette that is in this hobby although some people does not follow it. But I think to be a respectful owner you must have some etiquette when it comes to this kind of thing.

Elias is not being sold as a so called limited themed face-up so of course you can ask for his face-up style on another doll from Crobi.

16. Yeah, I definitely agree that part of the reason my Red Queen cost so much is because of the exclusivity aspect. I'd have been a bit surprised if they had done it as a general custom faceup to be honest. Ahh, it is a really pretty and original faceup. *goes back to staring at the site photos* X3

17. Izam and finn1, whoa! After reading your statements, realization struck me. Thanks for letting me realize how unfair it would be for them to ask such a thing. So sorry. I guess I still have lots to learn. Thanks once again. I really appreciated your statements. They opened my mind. :3

18. they surely are very nice fullset but.. the price?? omg my dreamlance was less than half price when i bought :XD:

and im sooo tired to see "alice in wonderland" theme usend and used and used.. it's boring!

19. Yes。 If Crobi really did allow it, I'd lose a lot of respect for them QAQ

Aw I just wanted to say what was on my mind that's all. I'm glad you understand my view. =)

Well, with the movie that came out this year and all....it is not unexpected XD

20. Izam, no it is actually me who needs to thank you. Really. I would have been complaining about it until now if you hadn't made me realize. Thanks so much once again. :3