1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll's full set series ~Alice's Adventures In Dark Land~

May 18, 2010

1. Congrats Finn! I'm so happy at least one person snagged one up! And you got my second favorite! :3 ♥ (very excited to see pics!)
      I understand the price, but at the same time...dang. They are fullsets, sure, but Crobidoll really doesn't have a rep for having really expensive limiteds. I supposed they wanted to enter that realm and releasing such a small amount was probably the best way to go about it. That's how I'm viewing it at least @_@
      Izam- I couldn't agree more. I was thinking the same thing but I'm not good at wording things as well as you did ^^. I think it would be disrespectful to the faceup artists as well, and slightly cheating the company out. Also, if I just dropped 1.2k on a doll, I wouldn't be too pleased at someone else getting the same head and limited faceup for only a fraction of the price.

Anyway...that was interesting. I almost want to go track the others down! xD

2. For all those who didn't buy one, there are some (seemingly) available
      at Dolk's english side. They are apparently are on consignment with crobidoll.
      The link is here:http://dolkworld.com/index.php

Though I only though there were technically four of each?

3. wow...Izam, that was really impressive...haha, sometimes I feel so dumb, now that I think about it,
      it wasn't a good idea at all, to suggest that face-up commissioning... :sweat
      I'm sorry...

4. Yeah I saw the news page. Is this legit? This might have annoyed me if I was trying for one. A limited like this purchased by another company to be sold on another web site is just...odd. O.o

I'm pretty sure Crobi said there were only 2 in the world, so was thinking 1 on each site.

5. lol he name is Kim Bum !!!
      and i just totally in love with him !!!!

and btw , i manage to get the White rabbit from Dolk .......
      its the un-thinking reaction when i saw their new here on DoA

but i am curious too , how come they have 3 of this LE alice theme ?????
      is this mean all the time we fight for only one each ??

6. I hate how rare these beauties are and I hate that I have no money. Good luck to anyone legit trying to get one.

7. Yeah, me too. I figured that there were only 2 literally. But I noticed that there are legitimate dealer of DollHeart clothing and I spoke to someone about another limited doll before.

They are located in Japan, and they say the receive dolls from all three countries. I tried to see if anyone had a successful purchase there but no one seems to have any feedback...

8. That does seem a bit fishy. They claim that they got a hold of "one of each set" from Crobidoll. But they only have three of the dolls listed on the website. And I think it would be weird that Crobi would release only ten dolls total to the public, yet allow the website to get three of them? Seems really odd to me.

9. So they 'bought'/kept aside one of the two available dolls for that website? In that case I must have been lucky if there was only one up for grabs. O.o I don't want people to be scammed anyhow, especially for so much money! n.n

10. I somehow really think the company sooo fishy >.>
      A deputy dolls usually have their own website , right? But this one looks like crobidoll site being 'hijacked' kind of website ? I dont think anyone should order anything until Crobidoll clarifies things about this.

ETA : It seems that all the 3 already sold out now. I wish that people who purchased would really get their doll. I feels really sorry if they dont. @_@

11. according to the news post, it seems that dollk indeed is untrustable.... The user who announced the news here apparently is banned in another BJD forum for scamming....

It really sounds inappropriate for crobi to sell their limiteds in another site. Especially that kind of exclusive limiteds with special faceups like that....

12. Did anyone buy from them? I would suggest they get their money back right now before it's too late. It would be terrible if they were planning to just re-created the faceups and outfits on that website and sell them as if they were the limiteds. Smart plan, but easy to see through.

13. So, I just skimmed this thread and I feel slightly heartbroken-- Is the Elias mold just sold out for good? I don't mind if the faceup is not going to come out as much, but wow, the boy's mold is just STUNNING to me. o_o Both Elias A and B were... TT___TT

Hopefully someone will post pictures up when the beautiful boys arrive home~

14. well, I certainly hate my luck >.< just wandered through their limited section, and fell absolutely in love with their chehsire cat lance >.< just my luck. another doll I love and i am way, way too late to get it =_= never mind the fact that i most likely didn't even have the money for him when he was in stock >.< oh well.

15. Wow, he was really popular, too, wasn't he? I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in him (not that I can read any of the text, haha). ;)

16. Heheheh... I was shocked to find him, and one of Crobi Dante, on YJ~ ^^ I'm sure someone would snatch him up, or some people would fight over him on the last minutes. XD I'm more interested in the Chesire Cat Lance... *sigh* (_ _)~

17. Ha, yeah, the Cheshire Cat was definitely my second fave - he had a great faceup and outfit. I dread to think what the prices would end up as though!

18. same ._. i liked the idea of the cat having a straight-jacket XD that was kinda neat.