1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

crochet patterns/resources for tinies?

Jan 26, 2007

1. Mary-lee, would you pm me the url for your yahoo group, please? I'd love to join. :)

2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knit-crochet/

Here is a direct link. I just emailed a pattern for a bikini for my Kelly dolls the other day to anyone who was interested. It is the pattern I taught in New Jersey this year.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

3. has anyone tried crochetpatterncental.com ? they have a knitting pattern depot too

4. Wow, that is a huge site. Where are the doll patterns? I couldn't find them.

Mary-Lee

5. Thanks, Mary-Lee, I just asked to join. :)

6. you go to the list of categories and then to dolls and doll clothes.

7. Sorry, any one applying to get on has to subscribe, there are so many spammers out there, we have had a few - even with the screening!!

Glad to have you, take a look around, there are many free patterns in the files and links to patterns on the internet.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

8. It's ok Mary-lee, I don't mind that at all. Thanks for letting me join. Now maybe I can learn to crochet and knit for my kiddles. :)

9. Hi all,

I will check my cd's I got off of ebay tonight when I get home. Hopefully I have something there for you all. I just have one question... How big is Hanna.

HG

10. Elfdoll Hana? She is about 20 cm, about the same size as Riley. I bet most patterns for Riley would fit.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

11. I have a number of kelly and tommy patterns I got from somewhere. if anyone would like them send me a pm with your e-mail addy.

And thanks for the Hanna tip.

HG

12. There are some great web sites for free patterns online. You just have to search for them, using key words. As long as you now which patterns fit which doll, it is great.

Hugs
      Mary-lee :-)

13. [​IMG]

My first crochet pattern for Lati White is ready. It should be on my web site tonight - waiting for my son to edit the photos within the pattern, I put too many in and must remove a few. More photos on my web site.

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

14. Fantastic thread, thanks Sealpup for all those crochet links.