1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossdressing - Delf boys?

Jan 28, 2005

1. If I am not mistaken, it's a no on that one. I think the Delf boy bottoms are a tad too round. <3

EDIT: But Xi-feng has a Dollmore outfit for her boy. Maybe it depends on the outfit?

2. Haha, I just spotted my name and did a little double-take >.< But yes: here's this outfit fitting perfectly on my brat (with the exception of the choker, but that's nothing a little sellotape can't fix...):

[​IMG]

I think it probably is dependent on the outfit, if others haven't had as good results as I have.

3. I remember seeing the 'goth top' - those halter top thingies - on a boy...

4. First of all, my computer seems to hate the search function. I'm certain the answer I seek is here, but when I try to search my computer goes :ablah: and dies. :...(

Basically...... can a Luts boy wear Luts girl shoes.

According to the site measurments, they can. But I just want to know if anyone has tried it. (I would do it myself, but none of Farah's shoes are from Luts....)

5. I've put my Shiwoo in luts pink "sweet floret" shoes before, and they fit. They're a little snug, but I didn't have to force his foot in or anything. I think someone asked luts this question before a loong time ago, and luts actually replied saying that a Chiwoo was modeling one of their girl pair of shoes for the promo pictures. So yeah, I'm pretty sure it can be done.

6. Awsome! ^_^ Thank you.

7. It depends on the shoe. I use the measurements on Luts' site as a guide. My doll's foot is 7.3 cm, and I've discovered the hard way that even one-tenth of a cm less than that on the site listing means it will NOT fit. I ordered a pair of 6.9 cm girl shoes and there was no way they were going on those feet. Too bad; they were cute. :doh

8. Will dollheart sd13 girl clothes fit on a luts boy? thank you for any answers you can provide me.

9. My CP boys wear Dollheart SD-13 girl clothing quite frequently. :)

Here's my Yder, Chloe, modelling a short sleeved white shirt and 3/4 length cuffed denim jeans - both of which are Dollheart SD-13.

[​IMG]

And here's Lafayette (Moon) wearing the same shirt and a Dollheart black skirt, and Kyran (El) wearing part of the female School of Vambane outfit.

[​IMG]

The shirts are a little tight (but they do up) and you may need to leave the button on trousers undone for a more comfortable fit, but I personally think they fit just fine.

Hope this helps!

10. Thank you so much!

11. Hi everyone,

i'm sorry if the question have been asked before. May i know if the tops or jackets from volks that is made for sd13 girls, fit Cp boys? I know cp boys are on the smaller side, i wonder if the length of sleeve of the jacket/top of sd13 girl, will cover the length of cp boy's arms?

I have mistakenly ordered a leather jacket with fur set from volks that was mean for sd13 girl, and i'm worried that nothing will fits my cp boy.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

12. I know the clothes fit pretty well body wise, but those CP boys have looooong arms and legs.

I think that if you've already purchased the item, try it on and see. ^_^ There are always people willing to snap up "mistake" purchases both here and in ebay. (and please do report back on the fit regarless of whether you keep it or not! :D )

13. Yes cp boys have lengthy arms and legs T_T which is the one i'm worried about.

thanks, VulplesPraedatum =) i will give a feedback on the fit once i receive the outfit.

anyone had tried sd13 girls clothing frm volks on cp boys???

14. A friend of mine has bought an SD13 girl shirt (blouse?) from Volks for her CP boy before..and it fits pretty well ^^ ie, you can button up completely. The sleeves were a little short, but it wasn't anything too drastic.

15. I don't know if it helps, but CP boys can also fit into some CP girl shirts and skirts...so I don't think it would be a problem to fit them into SD13 girl clothing, either.

The sleeves are a bit short, as scube said...but not glaringly bad. It also might be a bit tight around the shoulders and upper arm.

16. I've had my Shiwoo in all sorts of Volks SD13 girl-clothes - shirts, trousers and skirts (and even some SD10 ones) and I've never had a problem ^^

17. scube: Thanks for the help =) it's great to hear that! i've no worries now, since i really love to have that furry leather jacket.

byouyuuken: wow, i didn't know about that! i'm surprised that they can fit some into cp girl shirt. Thanks for sharing the information =3

Xi-feng: Thanks for the help >3< it's so great to know that! may i ask if the trousers length is abit short for Il&#250;?

Another question out of curosity:

Have you gotten any sd13 girls shoes from volks for your cp boys? if so, how was the fit? ^_^

18. Can Luts shoes that are made for girls... boots specifically, fit boys? I really want a pair of knee high boots for my Elf Chiwoo, however, the only type they have is for girls. Does that work?

19. Well, the Senior Delf girl size shoes will definitely fit Delf boys (I bought these ones for my El :whee: ).
      ...not sure about the 'Delf Girl' size ones, though. ^^;

20. Check the inside foot length, some SDF girl shoes won't even fit.

You could always look at other companies, most SD13 girl shoes will fit delf boys, You just need to check in the inside (Not total) foot length.