1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

CuartosDolls

Aug 8, 2016

1. I'm so sorry your baby got damaged! :( Its always such a huge bummer when that happens. Congratulations on receiving her though! I've got 1 more payment on mine that I'll be sending off this month and then I can bring mine home. What resin color is she?

2. My puppy had very kicky legs as well but a drop of hot glue inside her joints makes magic and she is able to keep balance better (that's what I do with all of my human dolls, because resin is smooth and heavy, bad combo without some life hacks. Try that and she might stop kicking :)

How unfortunate to hear the box got smashed :( I think Cuarto will do her best to make you a replacement part though! I broke my own box by myself because it had a little damage (which I made bigger lol..) but I glued the corner back.. Everything else seemed fine, so the Finnish post still has my faith. Someone in Usa told me her box was also broken but the doll is fine tho.

[​IMG]
      I made a collage of some fast poses I managed to figure out, same pics as in my BO :)

3. Madison is black, Abbi.

[​IMG]

She's meant to be a resin version of the wolf companion that one of my old City of Heroes MMO characters had. (The resin version of Shonokin himself is a Volks Kiriko.)

4. @Brightfires I think the Instagram picture of Cuartosdolls had our wolves, as mine has silver eyes and your red :D

I don't know this game if honest, but the doll looks very suitable for your ideas.

5. They're both so beautiful!!! I may try and take mine apart and do some pleather sueding, depending on how complicated the joints look. But I've taken apart and dyed the fairyland centaur body so I'm sure I'll be able to figure this lady out.

6. Did everyone get a shipping notice regarding theirs? I was contacted to say mine would be shipping soon, but I didn’t receive specifics, so I was unclear if it was a shipping notice or just a progress email. I figured I’d ask here before bothering the artist.

7. She sends a shipping notice with a tracking number to the email address you have attached to your paypal when you paid the order.

8. Those do look like our wolves. XD

Cuarto got back to me about Madison's broken bit, and is going to send me a new neck piece. That's a really cool thing for her to do. :thumbup

9. Aah I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to get my Emie's shipping notice.

I was hopeful seeing the first two on Instagram since mine is black with red eyes too but I guess it's a popular combo!

10. Madison's red eyes have sort-of an unusual shade/texture to them...

After Cuarto saw the screen-shot of Shonokin's in-game wolf with its glowing red eyes, she offered to make a set for the doll version that would glow in the dark. They're a little spooky when the lights are out. :lol:

11. @Adalwolf - She's beautiful!! :D And wow, I just adore the way she poses - so fluid and natural!

@Brightfires - Aww, what a bummer about the broken box and neck piece. I'm glad Cuarto will replace it for you. :) Madison looks gorgeous regardless.

12. She's very helpful and fast with her customer service. You puppy will be absolutely fine soon <3 I'm very glad to hear good news :) Also very cool idea those glowing eyes. Snap a photo of them with your phone or something if you can, I'd be very interested to see how they look in dark room omg!

Haha I can see that, the red eyes suit black wolf very well! I'm sure she'll ship yours out soon <3 Crossing my fingers!

Yes I was very pleased to handle her but the natural poses need some patience and I needed to check some real dog poses from google so I know how to put her legs while she walks etc. It's different than cats. But her joints are very interesting and unusual, it's good way to learn some wolf/dog anatomy and I heard a comment in Instagram someone saying this doll would make a good reference for artists :D I was very inspired by that so I might try to draw her.

13. Ooh now that's a good idea! I'm very keen to see more of her from everyone. She's such a cool doll!

14. My Darkhorn arrived last week and he is so fun! He will be my Chicline Ena's pet. ;) I can't wait to paint him!
      [​IMG]Dangerous Pet by Tineke, on Flickr

15. Oh his resin is beautiful @redmaiko! :D He's going to look gorgeous all painted up.

16. Thank you!! If only real life would allow me to paint him right this minute. ;)

17. Love your Darkhorn, @redmaiko. I have a question about the sculpt: is the jaw articulated, the way the AileenDoll dragon's is? Or does it stay open all the time?

I love the way your Darkhorn matches Ena's eyes.

18. @redmaiko - Well it did take me about four years to finally paint my Darkhorn, so I'm not one to talk. :sweat

@vermont chick - The Darkhorn jaw is articulated however the way it's sculpted means it's quite loose. Easily fixed with a small blob of eye putty behind the joint.

19. Thanks for the info, @Quiet and Insane. I'm torn between Darkhorn and Mobius, not that I'm particularly a fan of snakes but that Mobius looks to me like a dragon that slithered away before getting his legs.

20. @vermont chick Thank you! There are a couple of nice photos others have posted on page 5 of how the jaw attaches. I haven't been brave enough to take him apart yet. :sweat