1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*curious* Do you send free gifts?

Sep 22, 2009

1. I haven't sold anything here yet, but I definitely plan to! Even if it's just a little note or something, I know I'm always happy to see that when I open a package. I've been trying to stick notes and free sketches/doodles in my packages whenever I sell a plushie on deviantART, so I'll probably do the same if I ever get a shop running here.

2. Sometimes I send free gifts, always handmade charms or food miniatures..

3. Sometimes! I know I always appreciate free gifts, so I try to do the same. :)

4. I always try to send free stuff whenever I can - if I sell a doll they always go with any stuff I own that belongs to that particular doll even if I don't mention it in the thread because even if the person doesn't want it I think it's nice to add some extras and they can always sell it if they don't want it <3

Otherwise I try to send candy. I buy boxes and boxes of those tiny Glico candies from Mt Fuji's so I can send them with parcels as a sort of to-scale gift for both dolly and owner X3 <3 Cause I love getting stuff like that, so I like to share the love <3

5. When I sell doll items, yes. :XD:

I always include a note and a little something to make my buyer smile.

6. I try to include a little extra item and a note.

~Shannon

7. Hmmn! I haven't really thought about it up until now, I think it's a wonderfully sweet idea. :) Something to keep in mind!

8. So far I've sent a little something to all the sales I've done. Little things the owners can use for their dolls. Can be a little bag, mini books, etc.

9. I try too. I have sent candy and little things, even sometimes things for the human recieving the doll!

10. I always have a little note of thank you to the buyer, but I haven't actually sent any gifts along with what I sell...mainly because i don't have anything available to really give *_* I will try to in the future though!

-M

11. I often do...if I have extra things laying around...and my mom got some things in bulk that I can send as gifts.

It adds a personal touch...for me it shows that I am thinking of the person who bought my item...that I don't just see them as a customer but as a potential acquaintance/friend.

12. I always try to, either a pair of doll slipper socks (so quick to knit) or some little thing that I have duplicates of or have picked up at dollar tree specifically as gifties.

13. Depends on the purchase really. For stuff like dolls, I tend to throw in wigs or doll clothing or glass eyes (I have a crapload of doll wigs and eyes that I buy but never ever use because they don't turn out to be what I'm looking for... might as well give them to people who might actually use them!).

If it's clothes/smaller items, I'll sometimes send along candy or chocolates as a small thank you gift for buying from me.

14. With dollie sales, I'll send a wig or an outfit just so they don't arrive totally nekkid~

With clothing sales,I'll sometimes send stickers or candy if I have the means to do it. :D All the time a little note, though!

15. my friends complain how i give too much.... i give a free faceup to everyone who uses my sevice the third time and for the 5th time they use it, i do free body blushing

16. I haven't sold anything yet but if I did I'd send a free gift ^^
      I love receiving them myself so of course I'll send a little extra for someone else to enjoy

I have sent the seller a little present with my payment for stuff though

17. I always send extras when somebody purchases something, the more they buy the more I include. Items range anywhere from kawaii stickers up to figures or plushies

18. I try to keep an eye out for cute little things like pencils, erasers, cute Japanese candies, etc. I like to include a little goodie bag as a thank you :).

19. I haven't sold anything yet, but if I did I would definitely include a little something in all of my shipments.
      I will definitely always throw in a note, and maybe a quick drawing of one of the buyer's dolls if I have the time.
      I always receive notes from the people I buy things from, and it's always a real treat to read them, especially since they're always on cute paper. :D
      I also have a bunch of little trinkets and whatnot that I am more than happy to get rid of, so I would probably send one of those off along with whatever they bought.
      That would depend on how large the purchase is, however. :)

20. I only sold a second hand doll once through eBay. I included a pair of white socks. It was because it was too cheap to sell individually and I didn't had any other doll that would fit in to that socks. The buyer appreciated and I thought it was a gread idea. Among famous BJD companies, DollMore gave me some random free stuff.