1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Bisou Ai 19cm Discussion Part 1

Dec 8, 2009

1. Awh Lorelei is so cute!!

I've never had a doll as small as the bisou, but I'm glad that I am good at making clothes myself, because there doesn't seem to be any out there to buy. I got mine with the intent of her being a toddler for one of my MSD couples, mostly because I REALLY want to make footie pajamas lol. Sorry you had so much trouble with CH! I was annoyed that I couldn't read their site to try to find out what sculpt mine is...

2. I would LOVE to have footie pjs for my girls or at least one of them. :)

I had 3 girls but I gave one to a friend, she's his first bjd. I had two UUs so I gave him one.

3. Thank you. If you post a pic of your girl, we can probably help you figure it out.

Here's my Popo girl, Ava
      [​IMG]
      Ava by clochette62, on Flickr

4. Cute, cute, cute! Must get around to take a picture of mine :daisy

5. Svgjen I almost bought some on etsy, but I decided they wouldn't fit since the bisou is a decent bit taller than Pukifee. Once I get the pattern worked out and everything, I'm sure we can work something out! Because really, more tinies in footiePJ's sounds like something we need in the world lol XD How nice of you to give your friend a doll!

Clochette Wow Ava looks spunky! I haven't taken any photos of "Bitty" yet (I also havent found a name for her yet, so she's gonna be Bitty til her wig gets here and I can determine her actual name) but this is one of Buff's photos from her sales thread. I will be very happy if we can figure out what sculpt she is!

[​IMG]

Asako please do! I'd love to see a picture of your cutie XD

6. I agree clochette, I seem to have a fondness for dolls that become unavailable, but this size BJD steals my heart! They go so nicely with miniature items.

I've gotta Popo and she is super sweet, her name is Adelaide and she is a first release. I love Custom House/ Ai Dolls innocent faces and chubby cheeks. Her size goes along really well with my 20 cm elfdoll New Tiny Dolls, which seem to be discontinued as well? Sorry to get off topic but does anyone know why elfdoll discontinued them? I haven't seen anything on this forum or the website about it. Anyway, great Bisou photos everyone! Here's my girl Adelaide:
      [​IMG]
      lubearymuch_popo by TiniQueenie, on Flickr

7. Faireva oh what a cute picture! I just love the little popper XD Where did you get it?

8. Thanks Tipsyfox! Both the corn popper and the view-master are from Fisher Price key chains, and the cakes are erasers! Haha! I think I got them all from Walgreen's.

9. I'm still working on my pattern, but here's my bisou wearing the prototype feetie PJ's, being held by my SD boy Phineas ;D

[​IMG]

10. Aww, those footie pajamas are so cute! and Wow, that Bisou Ai looks like a little baby in the arms of SD Phineas!! I just love your doll couch and tree, it looks like a real living room.

11. Tipsyfox: What an adorable little girl! I love how tiny she looks in Phineas' arms. x3 As to her sculpt, I believe she is UU, but don't quote me on that. ^^;

12. Faireva I got the bisou to be a toddler for one of my MSD couples, but she looks so cute with Phineas, so I don't know if the original idea will be going through or not! Guess I'll have to see how I feel once the wig I ordered for her gets here. I'm hoping to do v2 of my feetie pj's pattern tonight, since the first pair have some flaws that are fixed easily within the pattern itself, and once I get it worked out, i'll be happy to sell a few pairs or trade them to other bisou owners since it'll be made specifically for their size :) I'm really happy with my current furniture setup, but I need more! Its so hard to find scale furnitures without spending tons of money. I keep trying to convince my hubby to build me some stuff, but he insists that he doesn't have the tools or space to do it :(

Quill Thankyou! A guess at her sculpt is better than nothing, so we'll assume you're right and she's a UU, unless someone else chimes in to say, nope, not UU! :D

13. My little girl's wig came today! She's SO OMG ADORABLE!! Hopefully there will be pics tomorrow when I've got some light :) Now she just needs a name...

14. Tipsyfox She's definitely an UU, I had two myself at one point in time. She's the younger sculpt of Uriel I believe. And, if you're looking for clothes on etsy, clothes for lati yellow special (the 19cm lati) will generally fit. They are a bit scarce too but I had both Bisou and LY Sp and sewed the same dresses for both. Bisou is a bit slimmer than Lati Yellow sp. I know I have a comparison picture somewhere in my flickr so I'll find it when I get home

I miss my little Uu - that 19-20cm size is my favourite but they are a little hard to find now!

15. Lord knows why Elfdoll does *anything*...I'm thinking it had to do with sales, probably, but they seem to run hot and cold on the tinys as a whole. When they went into their snit a few years back, they discontinued a lot of the tiny molds. I have a Hana Devil, she's a great size with my Bisou. I've had a lot of success with Only Hearts Club outfits, they're in the right scale for Bisou, especially if they're stretchy.

Nice job...they're very cute!

Here's mine:
      [​IMG]

16. That's a great comparison shot.

17. Honeythorpe thanks for confirming that! I am very happy to know "who" she is :D

Clochette what a great comparison shot!! Thanks so much for posting that :) I'm really happy with my feetie PJ's pattern now, I just have to get a bit of tiny velcro and some fabric I really like :) In lieu of that, and since her wig and shoes came, I made my girl this little outfit last night!

And she told me her name! Its Bailey :D SO MUCH CUTE ERMAHGHERD!

[​IMG]

18. FOOTIE PJS! OK I'm fine really. LOL

Sweet dress. I've only ever made 1 real item of doll clothing and this is it:

[​IMG]
      Welcome Home Anne! by Jen Savage, on Flickr

Excuse Anne's crazy wig. She wears a different one now.

19. Svgjen Annie is sooo cute! I rather like her crazy wig, actually, and I think you did a great job on the dress! I am really looking forward to making MOAR FEETIE PJ's!! They are cute and really fun :) I suspect that Bailey will have a few different pairs. So tiny and cute!

20. And will you be selling any footie pjs by chance??? ;) Heh.

This isn't a comparison photo or anything but here are my Bisous. I no longer own the one in the pink wig. I'm posting it because Anne is actually on a Lati Yellow SP body. Bernadette has an original "Custom House" body. And the girl formerly known as Margot is on a newer Ai Dolls body.

[​IMG]
      Bisous by Jen Savage, on Flickr

Anne's wearing a dress made for Lati Yellow SP but the girls can all wear it. Bernadette is wearing the jumper I made. Margot actually has on a Blythe shirt as a dress.