1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Bisou Ai 19cm Discussion Part 1

Dec 8, 2009

1. Its so quiet, little girl was out looking for new friends today

[​IMG]

2. She looks wonderful! Did you make her wig? :)

3. Thank you ma'am. I didn't, it was the surprise one her mommy sent!

4. Well, it's very cute on little girl. :)

5. New face up for little girl :)

[​IMG]

6. She looks very cute with her new faceup!

7. I can't wait to see her in person! :)

8. Molly Pepper hopes everyone is having a happy holiday season! :) She has stolen clothing from both Barbie and Blythe, lol!

[​IMG]MollyPepper_xmas by Melody Martin, on Flickr

9. @opal - Molly Pepper is super cute, I love her style! She reminds me of Punky Brewster from the early 90's.

Here is little Adelaide being held by my SD girl Georgiana, I need to take more photos of cute Ada.. ^^
      [​IMG]Georgiana with Adelaide

10. I love both your girls, faireva! And thank you for the kind words about Molly. She's been thru a lot in the past year, and still trying to find her style. :)

11. Seeing this picture, I feel like I'm suffocating. That's lovely

Can you tell me where to buy this suit?

#72 sakisyo, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
    12. Time to revive a seldom used thread!

Working on my boy, Atlus. I just made his wig and he's sporting custom eyes from CitruSkull

[​IMG]

13. @saharali Your boy is so cute! I love how the wig looks with his eyes :3

14. I'm so excited!! My boy Atlus arrived home after 3 months stuck in postal limbo. It was very tiring being worried about him :c But, it was well worth the wait, as I have this A-MAZING outfit for him now, thanks to an absolutely fantastic seamstress who was willing to take him in and make something tiny and perfect. I'll be taking some nice photos to go with the box opening shortly, but for now, I hope this will suffice!

Now, he desperately needs a faceup and some shoes, big uwu

[​IMG]

15. He's adorable even without a faceup! I love the outfit!

16. Longshot, since no one has posted on here in years, but I'm trying to find answers to identifying Bisou ai since Customhouse is long gone and many people who collected them back then didn't save COAs. I've discovered that many of the Bisou ai have letters carved into the inside of their heads/headcaps. Not all of them, though. the ones that do, the letter helps to identify the sculpt. I've managed to figure out quite a lot them, but have run up against a few mystery ones. I need to know if anyone who has the following: Muu, Shushu, Jeje, Shiny, Bobo, Bonbon, Ruru, Momo or possibly a sculpt I cannot for sure confirm even existed which might be called Coco, have any letters inside their heads/headcaps.
      I've identified that Pepe=H, UU=U, Lily=B, Yoyo=Y. None of the limited fairies seem to have any markings. Bonbon and Popo don't seem to have a marking. I have one with an S, that I suspect is Shiny, and lowercase "b" that might be Bobo, but cannnot yet be certain.
      Any help would be great. Thanks!

17. I have two Popo's that are marked "P.". They do have a period after the P!

I have a Muu and she is unmarked.

I have a Bonbon that is unmarked.

Thank you! I think you have helped me identify my unknown doll as Yoyo! She has a very clear Y. My little witches Yoyo has a Y that looks less clear and could be read as a V!

It us also possible that CustomHouse was not consistent in the markings over the years.

And I have four more that are hiding at the moment! Another Bonbon, two Lilly's and a Taffy!

#78 nancy_schroeder_ca, Apr 23, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
    18. A little eye candy: Bonbon Fairy
      [​IMG][/url]

19. Hoping for Luts to come back with the Bisou Ai line and all the same head sculpts!!!!!