1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House December Sale

Dec 7, 2009

1. I put two dolls in my cart, but once I put the second w/free head and body in the cart, it took away the free head/body on the first one. So, I think it's only one head and body discount per order.

2. I think it means every customer who purchase a basic doll will get a free event head and a wig
      So if customer perchase two basic dolls , 2free heads and 2 free wig will be given
      Incidentally customer also can pay some extra money to buy a body for their event head

3. You might have a browser problem or a temporary glitch on the site. I tested putting some dolls in the cart and it let me do multiple dolls with an event head and extra body for each.

4. I want to ask...
      If I purchase a Bisou Ai...
      can I get a Little Junior event head (with his body) ?

Or I can just get a Bisou Ai event head?

I really love his Little Junior event head Meoroo.....

5. I think the extra head must be the same size as the doll ordered.

6. Wait. The extra head isn't limited from what i see from the dropdown list? They're all the normal sculpts of the same size as the purchased head.

So what do they mean by the free head is limited? =w=

7. Akatsuki.Kouzuki - Several of the heads are from former CH limited dolls, such as Prayer Choa, Iriya, Meoloo, etc. Not all of them, but a good portion. Some of them are basics who are no longer offered (eg: Lubi)

8. I check the secion for Junior Ai and they have two extra heads to select : Spia and Irus <-- I've never seen these before... how do i check for these two heads?

9. I see it! Thank you very much :D

Do we need to purchase makeup for the doll we r buying to get discount for the extra head makeup?

10. No, you do not. I believe that you can order one with faceup, and one without, and it really doesn't matter which.

I haven't tried anything, as the doll I ordered I didn't get a face up on, nor did I ask for one on the event head. But they have a Q&A board if you have a lot of questions. And you can always just try it and add it to your shopping cart and see. :)

11. I'm trying to register so I can order, but when I go to the create account page and enter all my info, it prompts me "Enter ZIP Code" even though there's no place to enter a ZIP on the signup form...

Help? ^^;

12. The first little box in Address is for your zip code.

The second, longer box in the Address area is for your entire address, minus your zip code. XD

13. Oh, d'oh. XD Thanks so much. The two boxes didn't show up on my computer, just two separate text entry lines, haha.

14. This is a great event, but just received my Uri, and I'm not sure if I'm in the mood of waiting again 4 months T_T

15. Sry to bug everyone again but am i right to request payment invoice from Custom house's paypal? @_@ or should i transfer straightaway....

16. I was wondering, are the prices on their site before or after the discount?

17. No don't wait for an invoice, i doubt they will send one, just pay to the paypal address given on their site

Prices shown e.g $216 for the SD size dolls, are already half price :)

18. angeldoll : thank you very much. This is the first time I'm ordering from custom house :D

19. No worries, i used to order a lot from them in the past and they were brilliant, but i've been a bit put off with recent feedback, looks like they are getting back on track now so i've ordered in the sale :)