1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Little Junior and Junior discussion part 1

Jan 29, 2007

1. Hiya Miss Carrion~ You can check this database. From my experience, the newer ones from Ai Dolls are smaller than when they were cast by Custom house, and depending whether it's a LJ boy or girl body.

2. Keladry, Sujeong beautiful! It is a pity that her stopped producing.

3. Sujeong is such an adorable sculpt!

4. Thanks! Yes, I think she looks like a younger sister to Unoa. :)

5. i need to take picts of my new boy Meoroo. i fell hard for that face of his. he is such a little stink. just needs to get him some clothes. sooo adorable!

6. Congratulations! I love my Meeroo too!

7. Meoroo is SUCH a cute sculpt, he's on my wishlist, too!

8. my lil monster Maxwell. i so love his face. who couldn't love him???? [​IMG]

9. Drive by Annabelle spam! :D
      [​IMG]
      This girl is so spoiled! :lol:

10. my girl...still needs eyebrows but just skip that part
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Every sailor suit I buy finds its way onto Paul eventually. :)

12. I sent off my doll head for a face up ...now I have a headless body a little creepy.
      @solitary agent I love that blue on him. ^_^

13. Hi everyone :3

I got a Custom House Junior - Mars and after two purchases taht didn't fit at all, I was wondering where you are buying shoes for your cuties.
      And if you look for small MSDs or big Yo-SD shoes.

Thanks <3

@solitary agent: what a cute little sailor he makes <3

14. Back when Paul was on the LJ body, I just used MSD shoes for him. Socks help to keep them on if they're a bit big. :)

I took Paul on vacation with me to Ontario:

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
      my strawberry girl

16. @solitary agent: I think I'm beginning to understand the sailor suit phenomenon you've been having with Paul. We put a sailor outfit on my sister's little Lester (an Icarus) when he returned with his new faceup, and now we can't imagine the little rascal in anything else.

[​IMG]

17. So cute! I must have 5 different sailor suits now, they're so addictively adorable.
      Dropping in to share a new boy - I was thinking of selling this little guy but after giving him a new faceup I decided he works as a younger version of one of my SD boys - here he is with his older self! His name is Liang. :)

[​IMG]

18. Hi! So I just got a Little Jr. Jupiter head, so as I put him together the rest of the way I'll be hanging around here, I think :)
      Speaking of which, does anyone know what a good hybrid body would be with a little jr head? Since it seems like little jr. bodies might be hard to come by, but maybe not, I dunno.
      I love the photos in here by the way! :)

19. My Mars is on a Soom Little Gem body and it works really well, both resin matching and proportions-wise. I've got my Hades on a Dolkot MSD body, resin match is a little off but not bad.

[​IMG]

Paul's all dressed up to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta with me, but he's spending some quality time with his boyfriend Robin before we leave.