1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Little Junior and Junior discussion part 1

Jan 29, 2007

1. Hi there. Congrats on ordering your Yeondu dolls - they are adorable.

Being a CH Junior, she is MSD (1/4) sized. I believe she is 42cm tall.

Here are Custom House's measurements for their Junior line:

Other measurements can be found here:
      http://ainai.com/en/board/faq_view.asp?seq=109

Also, this thread may interest you:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114259

Hope this helps you! :)

2. Thanks! It really did help me! I am off to order shoes, clothes and wigs for them ^^

3. Just wondering, does anyone have any pictures of a Luts KD and a CH Junior?
      I wanted to see the size and comparison ^.^;

Links are welcome too, thanks

4. Hey guys, do you think that this, this or this could fit a male Little Junior? :/ I'm comparing measurements and there are differences... Has anyone had any luck with Dollmore MSD clothes like this?

I don't really like any of their Narsha clothes, which apparently fit.. :(

5. Damasquerade - MSD clothes from dollmore are BIG already, so I don't think they're going to fit little juniors. They barely fit slim minis or regular MSD, theyre so baggy and big!

Does anyone have any idea about wigs for the GIRL LJs? THey have smaller heads than the boys -- I want to try and make a wig, but I don't know if size 7" will fit? (base cap). Since 6-7 is what they're listed as, will a 7-7.5 be too big?

6. Hey, are Yeonu and Yeondu the same head-sculpt but on different-gender bodies?

Oh, also, how big are Jr's feet? What size should I look at if I want to buy shoes from another company?

7. Oh really? Dayum! I must have just made it up in my head that Dollmore dolls were slim minis :doh Thanks so much for stopping me from wasting my money lol.

But now there's no clothes I have my eye on for my incoming two boys D:

Sand3: Try clicking on the FAQ link up the top-right of Customhouse's site. There are measurements for Juniors listed there :)

8. Oh, I see, they are a standard mini size, Gigglegeek had them listed as 48cm so I got confused. Still looking for a confirmation on whether Yeonu and Yeondu are the same head though.

9. sand3: I'm pretty sure they're the same mold, the face-up on the website makes them look different ^.^;

10. Thank you!

11. My LJ Icarus just arrived, and while I love him to pieces, his arms are strung so tight! I can't get the right one to stay up straight from the shoulder, and the left barely bends at the elbow. His head doesn't want to tilt back, either, just down. Do they loosen up a bit? Should i just give his joints a workout? I noticed a flake of resin came out of his elbow, similar to what one would see when doing seam removal.

I don't see why Little Juniors are more popular. They're ADORABLE. I'm utterly smitten with my boy- I just have to get him a name. And more clothes. And a faceup.

12. LilTigre - I think the heads on the little juniors are just that way. My darea (on a boy body) is like that too, and if you look in the promo pictures, theyre all kinda looking down... i think its just the sculpts/necks. Her arms came really tight too, but her legs are so loose!

13. :bump can I see pictures of Junior Ai girls or boys next to other dolls? SD or MSD is fine. Thanks! :)

14. Spam? Pweeeeeeeaseeee??!!!!

15. Seeing as you asked here's my new (to me) Irang, she's a older unique Junior-ai with faceup by Rolling Pumpkin. As she's only just arrived she has no clothes or wig of her own, so her wig here is too big and she's wearing a vintage doll's dress :goldstar

[​IMG]

16. I'm looking at getting a Custom House Junior, and I was wondering about the yellowing for their resin. What does the color fade into because I've heard some dolls go green and if anybody here has had bad experience with their resin?

If anyone could put up pictures that would be greatly appreciated.

17. I'm also interested in the Custom House Juniors, but I hear their pose ability is HORRIBLE.
      Is it true, are the really that hard to work with? Or is just their older bodies (if there are older bodies) because the posts I've searched are a few years old.

Thanks in advance.

Oh!
      And aren't Yeondu and Yeonu the cutest?
      They'd make the best twins...
      :D

18. Glueing and sueding usually works wonders with posing. Personally, I've paid full price for so many dolls with awful posing, I'm happy to buy one (or two) cheaply for half price. The only thing is that I wish all the Little Juniors and Juniors weren't always grouped together. I'm interested in both lots and it would be easier to scroll through and decide which one I liked best without having to look at both lots. Even in the database, they're together. I'm interested in darea and one of the LJ boys. I'm trying to decide which one I like best but it's hard when they're spread out. Sigh. I'll probably end up getting one of each. I wish customhouse had more LJ girls.

19. Thanks!
      I appreciate the reply!
      ^_^
      Yeah, the LJ and Juniors being grouped together bothers me too.
      I always get confused searching for photos, they look so alike up close!

I also had another question (I'm such a worry-wort):
      I've read the feedback thread for Custom House and there seemed to be a LOT of problems with the 2009 batches, especially during sale events.
      I was planning on getting a Yeondu and one of the Junior Boys, but now I'm kind of scared?
      Are the juniors more likely to be defected? Has anyone had this problem with their dolls?

20. I just received my two Little Juniors today - absolutely no problems. :)

And just a note on clothing options: I went ahead and bought the MSD - Roll-Up Skinny Pants(Black) that I was asking about in the previous page. They fit a Little Junior boy fine as three-quarter length pants, and come in other colours as well. I took the belt off because it was a little too bulky around the waist. It buttons quite snugly at waist. So based on this, I think with careful selection, keeping in mind the height and girth differences (the picture on an MSD shows the pants only coming to the knee, whereas these come halfway down the calf on an LJ) some close-fitting, short Dollmore MSD pants could fit Little Juniors. But it is trial and error!

The other clothes are Dollmore Narsha clothes - it was a pain to get them over their heads, but I managed. They fit quite well too.

[​IMG]