1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Customhouse sneak peeks of 3rd anniversary

Jun 6, 2005

1. As a showcase for their artistic talents, maybe? Instead of making multiples of the same design, they could offer variations and one of a kind designs... I think it's a cute idea, anyway, but I'm sure some people will end up disappointed when a dream doll is already sold out.

Randomly: I love the Black Rabbit Uriel and 3rd Anniversary Han. So neat!

2. Yeah that does make sense. When they updated I assumed the various talents were store sales only, but apparently I misinterpreted it. I think it's a cute idea too, but with the people-dissapointment is definately true .. I'm very glad I emailed CH now (I was asking them when they would update and told them I wanted him but didn't want to sleep until they updated XD) because if I hadn't, there's a good chance I wouldn't be getting my baby.

It was a big toss up between the punkpunk mars for me and the jupiter, but the mars looks so much like my Nicolai anyway. I really liked the Han too, I thought he was pretty. I think it was those lips!

3. I hope no scalpers go their hands on these dolls. >_< I hate it when that happens...then you see all of them up on YJ for crazy prices.

4. So... they're all gone now, right?

5. No. Almost all of them are still for sale, they just havent had all the prices quoted yet. If you are interested in one, e-mail customhouse.

6. Hopefully after the birthday event they start restocking the basic AI... Bin would be fine >>

Sariel's cute...

7. OOOOOOOH! :o I had seen a few in their coming soon section but this...this...

I'm at a loss for words.

Wow, they're so beautiful. I enjoy looking at CH dolls because they're so unique and pretty...omigawd. I really like the petites and the suntan boys. Noooes a suntan Jupiter. T_T

omg, why do I have so little money in my account? *looks at Volks Enn* Oh yeah. ^^ Wow, but I'm just so happy to look at them. I want to see lots and lots of owner pics from those of you who get them, ok? ^^

8. omg, that blue soye ... If I wasn't broke and saving for my husbands birthday right now I would pick her up this second! *sighs*

All the uniques this time around are just amazing, I didn't think they'd be releasing any suntan dolls either but .. wow! :O

9. *bumps* Han and Rock are still in stock :chibi (figures Han comes up when I have absolutely no money for him... one day, one day... (next year?)) Still plenty of uniques too! One really nice Unique Chamomile....

10. I just bought my wife a Han for her birthday LOL! She's bouncing around the room like a mad thing...
      I was going to get her a DoD Si but shes wanted Han for well over a year so i had too...

James :grin:

11. Congrats to everyone who adopted one of the anniversary offerings! CustomHouse certainly knows how to celebrate. =^_~=

12. I've really fallen hard for Sariel... I hope they offer her as an unlimited soon.... oh dear.

13. I'm so excited!! I just got Punk Punk Suntan Jupiter in the mail today! ^__^ I will be sure to take lots of pictures as soon as I can!

Wow.. Jupiter.. SUNTANED! Sooooo pretty :)

14. I messaged them about that very thing. They told me that a basic version is not in the works, but she will come out again as another limited this summer. :)