1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cute small toys for tinies: Knights, Lions, Tigers, Royals, Pirates oh my...

Apr 23, 2007

1. Margarita_rosa great picture. I need to get my sets away from my real life kids long enough to take dollie pictures.

2. [​IMG]

Quick picture of Toby with the castle and coach

3. These are just too cute I wish I had never seen them lol

4. Ack! I'm trying to decide on the princess one... I do love the chocolate wings on Toby (I'm trying not to get another orientdoll So! But those wings!)

:aheartbea

5. I find the mismatched wings work well to bring out the chocolate theme.

The white wings on the chocolate and the chocolate wings on the white. definitely gives more character.

The princess Playmobil set comes with a few sets of lords and ladies

6. Oh those are so cute!! I gota get me some of those some day! Thanks for sharing and I enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures of their dolls playing with them! Take care, Deb in New Mexico

7. Off to ebay we go! I think there should be a couple of sets of them at ebay.... YÖSS! Gold... but the shipping is almost as expencive as the darned sets themselves.... Gotta get me one of them American friends to buy it for me, maby I can get my co-worker to buy them for me when she goes next month.

8. I bought mine on ebay. :) Definitely worth it, it's fun for even me to play with haha.

9. I went to the Times Square Toys R Us and they didn't have them. Any advice? These are soooo adorable!

10. I personally have only ever seen them at retail in the Playmobil store in the US....my TRU doesn't have them, they only seem to carry the basic Specials and some larger sets. I've seen them secondary market at a few stores, but they're normally double the retail price.

If the Playmobil store ships, that would probably be your best venue. The Florida Mall store has been very good about taking phone orders in the past, but they may have a different policy for international orders. Here's the online shop address:
      http://store.playmobilusa.com/
      The micro toys are listed there, so it's worth a shot.

11. Shipping is only $5 too. Thanks for the help!