1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cutie Delf Cory GONE

Dec 29, 2006

1. Aww I'm sure one will pop up on the market place just keep your eyes open ^_^

2. Man, I am SO! GLAD! I got Cory as my first doll, otherwise s/he would still have been sloshing around my wish list by now... It'll be heck trying to find a spare body for the sleeping head, though :/

3. LOLz! Luts LIVES to make us crazy!
      It would be fun if they came out with a new tiny!! I've been waiting for the 1/6th scale Delfs to come out... but when I asked for an ETA they said they'd been postponed indefinitely... which coming from Luts means absolutely NADA.

Tinybear, your elf Cory is amazing! Well done! ^_^

Raven

4. I am so glad I managed to snag me a body for Kristian...

5. If have bought my CORY last year and I do not not regret it !!
      He (sometimes she) is very cute and I love this doll !!

[​IMG]

6. I will miss the Cutie Delf Cory. I like the size of this doll and the face of it much better than the Mary. I own a Cory that I turned into a girl, named Nikki because I thought the face would make a beautiful girl.

For those of you who also own a Cory or a Mary and want clothes for them, the Ann Estelle 10 inch doll clothes patterns fit them perfectly.

7. Unforinately though, there is like 2 outfits for the boys in the Ann Estelle line. I made one of mine a girl, cause that's what she was when I got her, and she demanded to remain a girl. But for boys...there are some here who can make clothes for boys.

8. That's too bad--I have a Cory girl, and she's adorable. The cutie delfs are some of my favorite little kid sculpts.

9. I am so glad I managed to find a Cory on the secondary market! I think he has one of the most adorable faces of all the tinies.

10. Looks like Luts is just modifying the Cutie Delf body and the Cuties will be back! Here's three different answers from the Q and A board (so you don't have to go paging through it like I did):

Of course, didn't Tinybear just say they already had the best body? Oh well!
      I'd love to have Cory twins, boy and girl, or Cory and Mary siblings. I'm so happy that it looks like they'll be back!

11. "Looks like Luts is just modifying the Cutie Delf body and the Cuties will be back! Here's three different answers from the Q and A board"

What great news! My little Mary just arrived on Monday, and her brother Cory should be here today. I am totally in love with this sweet little girl, and I love her body. I am just hoping that they will add some cute new faces to the line.

12. They're changing the body? Maybe they're making them sexual!