1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

cutie delf shoes on a bambicrony?

Mar 5, 2007

1. Yeah, Dollheart fits perfectly. I have a white pair with lavendar bells for mine. I just wish they had some boots that didn't have huge platform soles *_* And my Ann Estelle ones are slanted so she can't stand while wearing them, so I have to buy new ones...

2. Third that on the Dollheart boots; I have black ones and clear ones, they are so cool! (But then I like that clunky look ;) )

Celesse- I love those white ones w/the lavender bells, they are too cute!

How are the AnnE shoes for fit-? I read that they work, but wanted your opinion too-
      -Melissa

3. The 10 inch Ann Estelle ones aren't a bad fit. Sometimes a tiny bit big, but if you use socks too they usually work. I think Bitty Bethany shoes would work better because I think her foot is a bit narrower, but don't quote me on that just yet. I need to buy a pair and compare the two before I can say for sure :sweat

4. Since Luts can no longer sell the Bambicrony dolls, I doubt that they will make more clothes and shoes for them. Leeke shoes fit very well also and Denver Doll has some in stock, even some boots without the clunky soles! They are very nice and will ship anywhere!

http://www.denverdoll.com/leekeworldshoes.html

5. Oh OK, thanks! I just bought some shoes from JuJu's Dolly Mall, I'll let you know how they work out...
      -Melissa

6. Yeah, that makes sense; but I'm still bummed about it-

Thanks for the link! I love Denver Doll too :)
      -Melissa

7. I bought one pair each of Deb's Adorables 10" Anne Estelle shoes (may be biggish - don't know yet, but the boots were cute), one plair of Juju's Global Bluette shoes which are supposed to fit with no socks.

Carolyn

8. Got my shoes from JuJu's today, I like them! :)
      I plan on my doll wearing socks, but don't have them yet-
      So I tried them on anyway, and they're not bad, considering they weren't made for her! The little tennies look esp. cute, IMO :)
      I bought the 47mm size, for Bitty Bethany, Leeke, etc.
      -Melissa

9. I bought some shoes and here is what I think of the fit on Bambicrony.

1. Juju Global Bluette shoes - skin tight and small-looking on the foot You might be able to fit a very slim sock in them.

2. Deb's Adorable's Ann Extelle (10") side-bow Maryjanes - much larger than I like in all directions. May be better with thick socks. Other styles may fit better - don't know.

3. Denver Doll Black Maryjanes for Leeke Honey in Clothes...Shoe Rack section - the upper is a bit high off BC's foot but the rest of the fit is pretty good and they are adorable nice quality little clunky Maryjanes. I believe these shoes are identical to the ones mentioned earlier that Kemper sells as Modern Maryjane (not Mod, and no "s" on Maryjane) - you can search for them at Kemper or use the 2nd link below. The 45cm size or Leeke size should be the same as what I bought at Denver Doll and Leeke size. The other Leeke size shoes at Denver Doll looked interesting too - they are also at at Kemper as Leather Girl Shoe.
      http://www.denverdoll.com/shoerack.htm
      http://www.kemperdolls.com/index.php?link=search&quicksearch=modern+maryjane
      http://www.kemperdolls.com/index.php?link=search&quicksearch=leather+girl+shoe

4. Scallop decoration inexpensive maryjanes from Marketplace - fit perfect. The seller says they were size 47 of Juju's shoes - Juju calls them Bitty Bethany is her shop index but in the listings she adds Ann Estelle and Leeke.

Photo (sorry for blurry ones - handheld by living room lamp):
      On top are what the Marketplace seller said were Juju 47 shoes and sneaks. I think thin socks might fit in the shoes. The sneaks are very tight (but cute!). The pants are Ebay seller idressdolls BBX-Small panties.
      Below that are the reasonablly priced clunky Modern Maryjane shoes from Denver Dolls in Leeke size (also at Kemper in various colors - see above). You can see the upper is a bit high off BC's foot but the rest fits and they are nicely made. These would be better with socks.
      [​IMG]

Carolyn

10. OK - I received the size 47 Juju shoes and they are the same shoes I bought used in the Marketplace. They are in the top left of the photo above and they are from this category (the ones called Girl Shoes #47)

http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=6
      http://stores.ebay.com/Jujus-Dolly-..._W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5464600QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I would say they have room for thin socks. This style fits extremely well - not too wide, long, or high of the foot. They fit like they were made for BC.

And releaserain on Ebay just got some new cute Yo-SD size shoes. The uppers look like they might be a bit high BC but I haven't tried them:
      http://stores.ebay.com/Releaserain-..._W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ7000103QQftidZ2QQtZkm

EDIT - I got a pair of the releaserain shoes and they are too big on BC. A bit too long, too high, and way too wide in the front. And the ankle strap is loose on her.

Carolyn

11. Just needed to ask one question!!! ^___^

Do Yo-SD shoes fit Bambicrony girls??? It wasn't very clear in the thread so I thought I should ask , thank ya ^^

12. I think it depends on the shoe. Yo's foot is wider and a 1/3 cm longer. If it's a roomy Yo shoe, then it will be too big on Bambicrony (though if it's a boot you may be able to get away with it, if you use socks).

Here is a photo with Leeke, Bambicrony, and YoSD (in that order). You can see that Yo's feet are wider and longer. I think Yo's feet might also be thicker at the instep.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65238

Carolyn

13. I know this is an old topic but... has anyone tried the Honey Delf size shoes on a BC? The BC foot is 4cm long, and the Honey Delf foot size is listed as being 4cm as well... so I'm guessing they will fit? From the styles I looked at on Luts it seems the Honey Delf shoes are between 4.3 and 4.5cm long on the insole, if that helps. I was just wondering if anyone else had tried them before to give a yes or no?

14. I just thought i'd quickly mention.. i discovered debs adorables ebay shop by chance yesterday, she didnt specify UK shipping costs so i messaged her to ask if she did ship to the UK. I then read this thread on DOA and thought 'damn it, she won't!' but then she messaged me back saying she'd be happy to ship to the UK.. I have just indulged in a couple of awesome pairs of shoes, yay! So i think she may have changed her mind with regards shipping to people outside of the US, which is awesome as the shoes are amazing!

15. I found keychain boots that fit my Kumi just great! They retail for 2.99 each boot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Rosen Lied shoes/boots fits Bambi crony perfect, I have these on my BC Sisley and are great (-: I'm not easy when it comes to shoes, it must be not that big/wide.

Michelle (Sisley) wearing the lovely Rosen Lied boots:

[​IMG]