1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyclops and Three Eyed Dolls

Oct 26, 2016

1. I do have a three-eyed doll, Lati Chaim. So far I haven't seen a cyclops I am interested in, but I am very sad I have missed Nefer Kane's Kameko.

2. I personally never thought I'd own a fantasy doll with multiple eyes. Then I saw lamoon by villitunes.. :aeyepop: I have 2 on the way home now lol.:D

3. I love three eyed dolls and cyclops dolls! I'm weak for cyclops dolls with a big, sparkly eye and pastel aesthetics. Withdoll used to have a three eyed sculpt, Belun, but he was limited and it looks like they've never rereleased him, which is a shame. I always thought he was super cool.

4. I have a soft spot for one-eyed dolls. I think it started years ago, after finding an vintage cyclops troll-like toy, and it grew over time. I've since added several more - mostly off-topic dolls and toys, but have a couple BJDs coming my way soon, a Villitune's Mizuki and a Cygophilia's Monosea. I also have a Peanut, the one-eyed cat by Doll Valley.

5. I had to have missed it because I can't imagine that this thread got to page three and no one mentioned Dollmore - Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more
      I looked, but I didn't see him. So sorry if this is a repost, but despite never wanting a three-eyed doll, I have always wanted this guy for some reason.

6. Bumping this threat since it's a few years old. I've become really interested in 3+ eyed dolls but I haven't come across too many. At least not ones I like. Any more suggestions or pics?

7. Bumping this thread because I love dolls with more or less than 2 eyes and I'm curious what new sculpts have been released in the past year and a half^^. Also I want to share^^. I just came across a Flower&Junior Mizi on Dollyteria a few minutes ago and jumped on her, she (?) will be my second triclops, the first being a Lan kitty head by Bai Chuan Personal I currently have on order through Clover-Singing.

I also own 7 cyclops dolls at the moment and am on the hunt for the others mentioned in this thread (the Fingertip Dreamland pets, Doku doll, Aileendoll Cedric&Camellia, hopefully a Villitunes). Most of my "monoculars" are off topic since they're meant to go on Obitsu 11 bodies (KKner, Dango Ozawa), but I also own a pair of Cygophilia Monoseas and a Dream Valley Peanut. I actually saw a custom (as in modded) cyclops Dollfie Dream head on Yahoo!Japan last week, she went for a huge amount of money though so I didn't try to get her. I am contemplating trying a cyclops mod on one or two future dolls of mine.

As for new(er) triclops molds, Dream Valley Lunar has 3 eyes (still regretting missing out on the in-stock head at BJDivas a while back), there's also Blood Wood Shou who doesn't really have an eye in his forehead but a closed opening with teeth, which could obviously hide a mouth, but in my mind that mouth has an eye in it. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned Conarium Litian yet (1/4 scale), and if we go for mouth eyes then Miracledoll XiaoYu also counts.

Can't recall any other (on topic) cyclops dolls off the top of my head, although there are the Dream World chibi pet angel and devil (available through Legenddoll).

Bhiner (I know, shop at your own risk, not everything they list is legit, these look legit though) gives me these multi-eyed beauties:
      4 eyed girl
      3 eyed twins , looks like you have to pay a deposit in order to get a group order going, hence the low price
      雁书几闻】BJD 自制头 1/4 眼小六 兰戈纳雅 尾款 bjd娃娃 单头Looking for BJD dolls and wigs? Bhiner is your bjd paradise 6-eyed demon, not sure what that list price is about. Excuse the full link, the "[ ]" in there make it impossible to properly link.

If anyone else knows any others, please share!

#47 ShuriTigerH, Mar 8, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    8. @ShuriTigerH , that first "4 eyed girl" makes me feel as if my vision is blurred! :lol:

My only cyclops dolls are anthros, the Fingertip Dreamland Four Marus of the Apocalypse and Dream Valley Peanut (as you mentioned), and all off-topic.

But I do have the three-eyed Conarium Virgo candlestick head, which can be attached to a body. Virgo-Conarium 1/3 Head (Constellations Candlestick) - stacyspinkocean.com
      Their constellation candlestick series is amazing.

9. @phanuel Oh wow, that head is stunning, I never realized the heads on the candlesticks were removable. And yeah, the 4-eyed head does makes you feel like you're seeing double:sweat.

10. There's an artist on Instagram who has a cyclops sculpt! Here is the link:

Login • Instagram

11. I have the Flower and Junior Mizi mentioned earlier. It was love at first sight with this head, and I simply couldn’t resist adding her to my collection.:) That extra eye makes for such a fascinating character!

[​IMG]

12. I personally love the one-eyed dolls and creatures out there and smiled when I read this part of your post, ShuriTigerH . I haunted Yahoo Japan until I finally found my Cygophillia doll - I had wanted one so badly. When Dream Valley released Peanut, I really couldn't see myself buying one of their other dolls, which I really didn't care for, in order to get one, since they were gift dolls at that time. Thankfully, Alice's offered one among their in-stock dolls. Just got another one recently, but it still needs a face-up. Here's a pic of my Monosea with Peanut:

[​IMG]

Monosea is still my favorite one-eyed doll, although I also own a VilliTunes' Mizuki. If you're ever up to it, I'd love to see your Monoseas, too!

13. @PoeticSoul She is beautiful, I love how you painted her! Thanks for giving me some inspiration for my own Mizi when she gets here^^.

@Cattwo Oh, they're lovely! Did your Monosea have a slight eye opening? My girls' eyes are a little further closed (and yes, they need faceups and proper clothes and wigs of their own. They both have horns too^^):

[​IMG]Cygophilias by jefvonk, on Flickr

My OT cyclops tinies are on my Flickr too;).

14. I agree with Cloaked Schemer. They are not for me. I have quite a few elf dolls, but the ears are the only really fantasy feature they have. I have been admiring 5 Star Doll's Dark for many years, and now that he is no longer available, I wish I had gotten him when I had the chance. He is not what I would consider a true cyclops like the monster in the Greek myth. His is more like a mystic 3rd eye from Hindu lore.

15. Your Monoseas are wonderful and I love their resin colors, too! :love Thank you very much for sharing a pic of them, ShuriTigerH! As to the eye opening - mine came the way you see her. I bought her, complete with face-up, from Cygophilia, but through Yahoo Japan, where she posted the auction. My understanding about the eye opening is that there were a couple of different styles. She used to have an Instagram account and a blog, too, but they appear to be no longer accessible. That's where I saw those various different styles. I love the colored resins and would have been over the moon to have gotten one with horns, too. You've got two great ones - congrats!