1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

D.I.M. - Doll Restock

Aug 20, 2004

1. Will there be another preorder for her? she's lovely and I missed it.

2. Here are newly modified body photos.

[​IMG]

3. Hi ^^*

Nothing is yet set up or organized.(eyes, wig, Ears, Face-up)

This is just images to show people who are interested in D.I.M MINI.
      So ^^* This is not the official photos to release ^^

They are Sisters(Not same one).
      They don't have name yet and we have not yet decided what default things would be included.
      (The eyes are custom made by our dollartist, so can't be set up in default setting. But someday, we will plan to have limited things with eyes)

The Ears are not connected with head, They are glued with Wig.

Detailed nude body will be available in April. What body is this ?
      Yes, it's D.I.M MIDI Body, but Arm parts and foot parts are being modified.
      Except them, others are ^^ same.

I hope people Love D.I.M MINI ~

Thank you.

Denny

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. THey are sooo cute.
      esp the one on the left

*hugz the little kitty girl*

I am definately interesting in purchasing one!!
      I wonder how tall they will be? MSD size?

5. They're gorgeous! I'd love to know how tall they are.

6. *________*

Waaaaaaaa!! They're really cute!! And those eras *___* I love them!!
      I really want to know if ears came with the wig or the doll???
      DIM doll it's incredible! their dolls are great >__<

NYAAAAAAAAA

7. Does anyone know what type of body she'll have? Is it going to be like the Unoa body?

8. I doubt it will be judging from the body types they do.

9. By similar to Unoa, I mean a mini with a mature body - as it looks to be like these minis have a more mature looking body. :/

10. WOW~~~~~~~~~~Thank you very very super much ^^*

I'm so happy that many people like them ^^

Here are some answers

*How tall ? ==>>they are 43cm high.
      *When the pre-order start ? ==>> Very soon...I think next week.
      *Ears ? Yes the ears are in the package. But they need to be glued together with wigs.(it has to be done by own <<==not very difficult ^^ Just glue it ^^ into wig)
      I will be able to show detailed photos of body early April.(I think the body is very nice ^^ The doll artist "LittleAmi" worked hard with us and improved so much. And I thank Terry who is the dollartist of D.I.L, He advised her in many ways for finishing works.

Any questions, Please let me know ^^*

I am so glad to know this community..I am enjoying so much...to communicate with people abroad.

P.S : I am working on....naming them....they will be soon..born...with cute name^^

11. More Photos ^^ for the left girl

[​IMG]

12. Does her open mouth doll sister have teeth in her mouth?
      Nice to hear you are redesigning the arms and legs/feet. Hoping for different hands without the two middle fingers joined (crosses fingers). If you try to position your fingers on your hands like hers are now its really a strange position to have them in (give it a go! it hurts LOL)

Smaller ball joint on the wrist ball would be nice too : ) Really looking forward to the nude pictures!

Will there be a skin tone choice? white and normal? What color resin does the doll above have? (white or regular)

Are the cat ears RESIN? very cute and love the color of them, will they arrive that color?

13. I'm sold! hehe i love her!!
      i wonder what the price is like though?

14. Hi ^^*
      They have no teeth ^^
      Redesigning : Lower arms. Sphere joint was separeted first, but due to production reason, attached sphere for hands & Foots.
      Others are not changing. Sorry hands are not redesigned.
      resin color : Normal skin as you see photos.The same one.
      But in the future, perhaps we will produce white version too.
      Nude photos will be available around end of March.

Thank you ^^

15. Price is not yet set up. I am so considering....
      It will be between 260 to 290 $ (Wig, Acrylic eyes included)
      Face-up is option for 35$.<<==edited..^^ I made mistake ^^ No outfit included.
      Thank you ^^
      We will take pre-order from Next week at DIM Dealer shops & dimdoll.com

16. I think ^^ (My Opinion) the body is ok ^^ I hope you like ^^ the body.
      I will try to upload the nude photos as soon as the modified some parts are ready.(Very minor modification)
      Thank you ^^

17. If we preorder, will we have to pay right away? o.o; I want one of them, but I might not have the money until the end of the month or next month.

18. Will we be able to buy one full doll and both heads?