1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

D.O.D new boys HOO,YOO,WEE,SHEE pics & profile & mor

Dec 1, 2004

1. :o

*STARES*

They are SO CUTE!! AHHH I need that new body!!! >W<;;;; DARN THEM!!

2. aww, I really want to buy a Yoo now....

3. Woo please.

4. Well, when you put it that way, the new boys, for sure. ^^; My problem is that I want small boys, but with mature looking faces. Too was the closest I had to that, but now I have options! :DD The problem here is that I'm not sure which boy's face I like the best, or if even any of them would be suitable for my twins. If they released the heads separate, and had the new body too, I'd consider getting a Too head on a mature body, but that's only if none of the new ones scream out to me once there are chances to see more angles of their faces. ^^;

And I just KNOW the tender versions of them are going to kill me even worse. @_@;

5. I hope they got the knee joint more in scale with the size of the limb--my Too, Michel, is to wear tights (basically; hosen), and the ball sticking out where he should have the small of his knee is a little disconcerting.

On the other hand--him, him, him, and, um, ooooh, him.

As if I didn't like quite enough dolls already.

Ann in CT

6. I was doing that too. You never know when the knowledge you've gained from shoujo anime will come in handy. *solemn nod*

7. I didnt think I would... at first... buut I want a Yoo because I'm such a
      samurai troopers (ronin warriors) fan at heart... and I want to dress him up as Ryo
      *_*
      with the fringy black hair, and the bright blue eyes... ... ... (( and the milkball shirt ((for those of you who get it XDXD)) ))
      And I want to give him a giant white tiger friend ^-^

8. Oh my god, Lunarwhirlwind, I want him to be Ryo too! He's perfect! ^^

9. *bashes head against wall*

Damn you DoD... Damn youuuuuuuuuu! And Yoo. Because I wants him...!!!

10. XD
      wow at least I'm not the only one who sees it *dances*
      Hoo Would make an incredible seiji(sage) and
      Wee would make a very nice Touma (rowen)

I thought I'd share this cute picture of the troopers while I'm being all fan-like
      http://usuarios.lycos.es/saoriann/grouprw_08.jpg

11. *joy*

thank you very much for translating!

i really want one opf these delicious boys, but... who knows when my plan will be able to come to fruition.

Of course, that's just because I'm a spineless spender.

<3 I like wee-san. er... But every one of them looks nice~ Hoo is also very nice~~

*shrugs*

I have to admit I had impure thoughts, too... but they're just friends, right? Right??? >_>;;; >_>;;;

*faints from fantasy-enduced nosebleed*

12. I so want a Shee and my bf wants Yoo XDD ahhhhhh <3

13. I'll have a Hoo!!!! I really ant one o.o and he fits Mika!!