1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes' centaur, Elise [17cm of cuteness]!!!!

Apr 8, 2011

1. *laughing* I'll take stringing pics, no worries! the first time is a little scary, but I (bragging, sorry) I can string these guys in under 5 minutes now, it's not so terribly hard to do!

Okies, on my take pictures to-do list is
      a tail tutorial done! link below!
      and a stringing tutorial

sorry to be a bit absent, it's been busy busy with a dolly visitor this last weekend, she stole all my spare time, LOL

2. Yay! :D I'll keep my eyes out for the tutorials.

And no worries about being busy with other things. I just think it's really awesome that you're dropping in at all. :D It's great to see a BJD artist/creator so involved and available to the community. <3

3. I fell in love with little Elise as soon as I opened the email I got from JPop. I've been resisting her all month. Unfortunately, my birthday is coming up at the end of April, and my daughter is the devil, who kept whispered in my ear about how much I should get her. Fortunately, I'm a willing participant in my demise. I ordered this adorable, beautifully-articulated little centaur this morning.

Really lovely work! I can't wait to hold her in my hand.

4. Oh I'm hoping I can spring for her!

5. Yaaaaay i just ordered her!!! <3 i cant wait to meet my little centaur... now to start plotting what she will get faceup/body wise. is their a waiting thread for her?

6. Awesome tutorial. I have some some lovely Tibetan mohair put aside for my girl, to make her a wig and tail. Now I'll know how to make her tail.

Thank you!

7. Yaaaay that's so cool Daisy! It reminds me of tying fishing lures. Wonder if my friend will let me use his equipment to make some tails. Lol!

Will her eyes be random?

8. Glad the pics helped!!! lemme know if anything is unclear, I made these so often that it's sort of automatic now, and I might have missed something! (and please post pics of your tails if you make them! bwee!) the fishing lure equipment would probably be AWESOME to use! oh, I bet adding some feathers into the tail would be pretty too!

I think her eyes will be random, but all the glass eyes I've seen from JPop so far have been lovely! the purple eyes in my spotted centaur are from JPop, as well as the ones in the white prototype. I used to think acrylic eyes were fabulous, now I'm so spoiled by glass...LOL

9. Ah very cool DD!! I bet whatever she comes with will be awesome! I wonder if I can buy the fly toeing equipment cheap. Some of the stuff he had was very expensive. O.o. I will post pics if I get around to making it cause I actually have two tb wigs that don't fit anyone (don't know who they were made for when I bought them) so Ive been itching for a way to take em apart and reuse them. This is a perfect idea! :) maybe with the scraps I can make a tiny wig too. Maybe. I've never sewn that small before.

10. Can't we use this as a waiting thread? Does there have to be a separate one?

11. I'm ok with useing this one as one. But not sure the mods will approve. You ordered one yes? I saw your user icon on the resin cafe in he discussion thread. I'm new to that forum.

12. I'm hoping to get one ordered before the end of the month... but how does Elise compair size wise to the pony-taur bodies that had the pukifee heads? I'm just curious....

And DaisyDayes I love that little owl. It's so cute~

13. I'm hoping to order one this week, too. Really happy to see the tutorial on the horse tails - thank you for posting it, Daisy! :)

14. Yes, Kittywolf13, I did order one.

Cattwo! Yay! Glad to see you here, too!

15. Thank you, Koryuu! And congrats on your Elise order, too! She's irresistible, isn't she? I'll be ordering mine on Friday. I'm hoping she'll make a nice friend for my Catsy cats. :daisy

16. Her creations are fabulous!

17. Yes, she really is adorable. She's very nicely sculpted, and well-articulated, and I think that making tiny wigs and tails for her is going to be a lot of fun!

18. Hmmm, I would like to order Elise, but I not really happy with the Jpopdollsite. It is a bit confusing. For example the Terms and Conditions. There is only a remark about about delays for Russians customers. But if I register I agree to that? Nothing about shipping methods, payment etc. Maybe they have hide it somewhere else on the site. I would like to know to what I agree before I place an order.

Does anybody know the difference between the shipping option you get when you place you order. I got three, the first one is not for a doll, but I have no idea what the difference is between the other two (except price).

19. My boyfriend just ordered a centaur for me as a birthday gift! Im so excited and she is such a special little pony to have comming home :) maybe we should start our own waiting room in the appropriate section? I wonder how many of us ordered this beauty..

As far as the site... I live in the us and I didnt get a shipping option, it automatically added $10 to my total. The site does seem a little odd in places but on other forums the ladies who manage the site are quite active and very helpful with a stellar reputation. If you have any concerns maybe a quick email could clear up your doubts? I also want to say that when you place the order you have to click that you agree to the terms and rules with a link to everything, but im mot 100% sure