1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes' centaur, Elise [17cm of cuteness]!!!!

Apr 8, 2011

1. I think this can serve as a waiting room! :D And it's true, the ladies who run jpopdolls are very accessible and easy to work with--I'm sure you can send them an email with any questions or concerns you have about shipping :)

Also, since we've already shared a lot of our plans for this incoming centaur, it would be great if we could continue discussing it here instead of making a waiting room thread :sweat That way we won't miss out on any news depending on what thread it's chatted about in

2. Raafje: You do not have to agree to anything to register on Jpopdolls. We put that notice in about Russia, because we got that from our United States Post office. It simply means what it says, Russian packages are delayed because of Russian customs. Russian customs has adopted some new rules with documentation and it has slowed packages to a ridiculous time sometimes.

As far as shipping, choose priority mail for any doll. Flat rate envelope fits only wigs, and flat rate box fits only some shoes and a wig. Your doll will be shipped EMS, the reason we do not have EMS as an option is because our site connects to the USPS site for price, but we get a discount through paypal shipping, so if we had EMS option, you would be charged $10.00 to $15.00 more than actual price we pay for shipping.

Any questions you have, please email us. When we have dolls to ship I do not come to this forum often, just no time.

3. I agree with you Anneke, about using this thread as our waiting room.

However, I did just 'Ask the Mods' to find out if it will be okay to hang out here, or if we're required to set up a new one.

4. Yay. ^^ I finally got my girl ordered and paid for!

5. Oh, yes, please use this as a waiting room also (so long as that's alright with the mods) I can't keep up with many threads lately, and I'm excited to hear of any chatter and plans (or drawings!) of what you guys are planning for your centaurs!

6. Oh, wow, she is so so adorable! I love her face, so ethereal. But I'm saving up for a body for my floating head at the mo, and have no birthday coming up either >sigh<. Does anyone know if this is a one-off period? Or will there be a chance to get her at some point in the future? Like if there's another ordering period.

7. There will not be another order period of her in this color. Once the order closes, she is sold out. The artist reserves the right to produce her in another color, but not in white again.

Right now there are no plans to run her in other colors this yea, perhaps next year.

8. Im so excited that I managed to get Elise ordered so early!!

I wonder how close to the estimated delivery they will be going out, if they'll go out in batches in the order recieved or whatnot.... gah! So excited! :D

I should order her wig in the meantime XD

9. Hmm. It would be fun to see her in other colors.

I think I'm going to base her off a horse I used to have even though he was a stallion and not a mare. He was a great horse very spirited. His name was Cotton which I also think is a cute name. :) he was a palomino. So I guess that would mean I would need to get some light colored fur and stuff. :)

10. Just ordered Elise! :D Now the waiting begins and I plan to use the time thinking of what color wig and tail she should have and what other fun accessories I'd like to get for her. Glad the consensus is to use this thread as the waiting room, too. Seems much nicer this way. :daisy

11. We are usually on target with delivery, orders go out in order of payment. But we usually get most dolls out withing 3 to 4 days of each other, unless we have huge volume.

12. Oh wow, that's exciting news! :D My husband bought her for me so I'm not sure where in the "line" I stand but I think I'm pretty early! It will be fun to have it as a little bit of a surprise anyway O_O Ooooo I can't wait to see her start to arrive lol.

I think I'm going to try and make (or find) a tiny bow and arrow for her. Something about centaurs just scream archery to me!

13. I think its the Sagittarius thing that makes them seem to need a bow and arrow. Try some of the custom GI Joe sights.

14. i'm not going to be able to get her. :...( my work screwed up my direct deposit. my fiance was going to help me get her but he has to pay all the bills now :( i'm looking forward to all the pretty photos

15. Oh, no, that's terrible! T_T What a disappointing reason to miss out. Maybe you can stalk the Resin Cafe board around the time she's released? I'm not sure if they'll do it for Elise, but for some of Kaye's limited dolls, Jpopdolls has ordered a few extras to be manufactured and sold the extras there for the people who missed out on the initial pre-order period.

Otherwise, we'll have to be sure to spam lots of the lovely thing. :( <3

16. @grael: thanks for your answer about the shipping costs. It explained everything.

I ordered my Elise yesterday. :dance Now the waiting begins.

@elfy016: oh, that's really sad. :(

17. I'll try to sign up once i have regular internet and stalk. i have to admit it was a bit of a low blow. i've been looking forward to getting her since i saw jpopdolls was selling her. i suppose i should have expected it since i'm new to the job and everything goes wrong the first time. maybe we can have a few more photo's of the pretties the Daisydayes has already made to cheer me up ;) *shameless begging*

18. Oh Elfy, I'm sorry about that! (it sucks when plans go awry!) I hope you can get one a little later!

[​IMG]
      fantasia 030 by daisydayes, on Flickr
      I have a bunch of pictures going into Flickr right now, for anyone looking for more spam!
      (link in sig)

19. Elfy016, I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to get Elise! :(

Maybe by the time Daisy is ready to cast some more of her, you'll be ready, too.

20. Hi guys! Junkets, one of the Mods, got back to me. I was told that we need to start a separate waiting thread, rather than using the discussion thread as a waiting room.

I know everyone's comfortable here, but we must bow to the Mods' decisions. After all, they keep this place from dissolving into chaos.

I hope you don't mind, but I've gone ahead and started one, here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ayes-Dolls-Waiting-Room&p=7755051#post7755051