1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes' centaur, Elise [17cm of cuteness]!!!!

Apr 8, 2011

1. Elfy, we always order a few extra dolls in case of breaks and lost dolls, especially international. Once everyone who orders gets doll in hand and everything is good, then if there are no broken or lost or....dolls, we sell the extra ones. So may yet get your girl.

2. That's great news, grael!

3. I hope you'll consider putting up a wig pattern, grael! I know I would really appreciate it, as I'm sure others would, as well. I'm only familiar with the Elfdoll tiny technique, which would limit my options, since it uses the headcap as the base. I'd much prefer to be able to make wigs and tails that I can change out to give my Elise a different look from time to time. :daisy

4. yes, I will see if Daisy has one, if not I will draft one for you. Also I just got in some Monique wigs in Tiny size 4 at jpopdolls, for some ready made wigs as well. The tiny ginger wig looks really cute on her. It is the soft fiber which can be brushed and styled.

5. Oh boy! I would love to see pictures of this! :D

6. you have no idea how much better you made my day with that post :) i guess i should sign up on that other forum and stalk for a few months ;)

7. Thank you, grael! I look forward to seeing a wig pattern once you have one! I will check out that Monique wig, as well - sounds lovely! :fangirl:

8. Me too, me too! I only just learned about her and she's AMAZING.

9. Awesome! Thank you, grael.

10. Hey guys, what size eyes does she wear? They took the sale page down and Im at a doll show looking at some lovely 8mm baby blues :D

11. From what I recall, Anneke, she has really small eyes - a size 4mm. I remember being very surprised that they were that small. Maybe 6mm could still work, but doubt that 8mm would. Daisy would be the one to know, though, so hopefully she'll check in and let you know for sure!

12. Wow, that is tiny!

Maybe she wears the same eye size as Mouse and Moth then--though now that I look at their sales page it doesn't say what size they wear either, or even what size eyes are for sale for them in the eye section itself :ablink: just the code "A14" and "A8." Is that 14mm and 8mm possibly? 14mm seems pretty big for those tiny dolls. And doesn't seem like it makes any kind of sense for Elise.

...the eye size info. It is ninja:aninja:

13. She wears 4mm eyes, if anyone else is interested. Anyone know where to find 4mm glass? I was hoping to find some blue ones for her.

14. I've been looking around for 4mm eyes since it was first mentioned and I haven't had much luck yet. Doesn't look like many places offer them that small. :(

I do think they said they'd offer some eyes in her size at Jpop around the time Elise starts shipping, so hopefully they'll have some good ones. <3

15. Hi, Elise and moth, both take 4mm-6mm and Mouse takes 8mm. I just checked jpop and for some reason there is only one color, I will have to check real stock, we should have more than one. The numbers are color codes not size.

16. Thanks Grael! That would be great if there were more colors!

Also, is there any reason why Elise's sales page is down? I know her pre-order period is over, but it's nice having access to her vital statistics and continue to go gooey over her lovely pictures :D

17. I'd love to see more eye colors available, too! :D

18. Did anyone manage to find 4mm eyes for Elise? I commissioned a new wig and tail from 1mim and it's perfect! I'm excited to find some 4mm glass eyes with "blind" pupils, just like her default ones but in blue.

They supposedly were going to be shipping on the 15th, so hopefully we'll start seeing a few come home soon :)

19. Grace mentioned in a post in Resin Cafe that she had ordered several different color eyes to fit Elise, so perhaps they will arrive soon after Elise does. Grace also said our Elise centaurs should be ready to ship out today. Let's hope so - I can't wait to get her! :dance

20. I got my shipping notice! Can't wait to meet her!