1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes' MOTH! There's a New Fairy in Town!

Oct 15, 2010

1. Yay LEO !!!! Whoot see one waited for you ... GRinn

Daisy I love the wig your girl is wearing . Not to bulky and oh so fae. Did you make it yourself ? Can you make more for your shop?

2. YAY Leo!!! I'm so glad one was waiting for you!!!! I hope your other Fae won't make fun of her flat little chest, LOL, but bweeee! there might be 'kinis for Moth!

thanks!!! I made that wig a couple years ago for my elfdolls, using Rainman's glue tutorial (and then just....er...doing a little re-shaping for Moth)
      I don't know if I can find an alpaca to shave these days, LOL! I've run out of my favorite stash of hairs and the stuff I get from other farms is too processed and blah....anyone have an alpaca farm near them that'll let me buy just the leg clippings?

3. lol. you know I will end up makeing at least one 'kini for moth!

4. oh yes a kini for moth will be lovely:)

daisy the photshoot was great, your numoth is such a lovely sweet soft creature....I really need a sweet girl here

5. I am just in love with these little ones (and Mouse too!)... I'm desperately trying to save up money for them both for this order.

Love the face of Moth. Something about the way her eyes and cheekbones work together. looovvvely.

**wants more pics**

6. Lol I'm hoping she isn't sold out by tomorrow 'cause I just saw this little cutie and I think I might have to pre-order her but I don't know. :sweat

But I love faeries too much to not pre-order her! :lol::aheartbea

7. dont forget she's a limited run! I am just so happy that mine is ordered! squee! *you know you want one! XD *

8. Ooooh, now I'm even more eager for Moth's arrival! Wigs, wings, gotta get some clothes laid in...better get stitching!

9. Well, I bit the bullet and bought her. hehe. Now to see what models I have to maybe make something for her as I wait. *This'll be a first bjd too. :sweat* Have any suggestions, Daisy?

10. Tiny bump.

And now it's time for the wait. :D

11. I just ordered her! I'm so excited!! (Mouse too) They're so cute!

It will seem a long wait... :)

12. Yeah, I'm so excited too for Moth! :D

I don't think it'll be that bad. Hopefully. :sweat

13. Hmmmm, models to use for sewing? I'm not sure if there are any fashion dolls out there that are spot on her size, but she fits a lot of the Bratz Kidz clothes, and there were some Holly Hobbie dolls made a couple years ago that had really nice tiny clothes that she fits into

her measurements are
      right about 12.5 cm tall
      Shoulder to wrist she's 3cm
      inseam is 5.7cm
      Hips to heel she's 7cm
      shoulder to hips looks like 1.5cm
      her widest part is 6.5cm, and is at her hip joints
      4.5 around her tummy where her tummy meets her hips
      4.3 around her chest under her arms
      2.5cm across her shoulders in front
      5cm around her shoulders
      2cm around her neck
      2cm around her wrist
      2.7cm around the widest part of her hand

[​IMG]
      sizecomps 001 by daisydayes, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      sizecomps 009 by daisydayes, on Flickr

she shares a lot of the same clothes as the Elfdoll tinies, Pukis and Realpuki's, but she's thinner (and a different height)
      hope that helps some!

I've gotta get her in front of the camera again, but I have been busy and had computer troubles (blech)

I'm sure her and Boggle want to get into some new stories!

14. Thank you so much, Daisy! I wasn't sure which smaller bratz doll she would fit. There were the Bratz kids but then there were the smaller Bratz doll that looked like full-size bratz. lol

I'm still so excited. She's way too cute. :D

15. Why yes, I do see fairies!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      and wee little Moths, too!

I can't wait to see all the little Moths popping up on this thread to join my little one. It will be so exciting!

(Moths fairy dress from Musestar)

16. *squeee!* Moth looks fantabulous in her MuseStar dress! I love those cute little foot covers!!!

17. Moth looks amazing, toydogz4! I cannot wait for mine to get here! We are all going to have so much fun with her!!! (That is a wonderful outfit! Now we know who to pester for clothes for her!)

18. Oh, toydogz, your Math is so adorable!!! That's actually the kind of dress I was probably going to make her when she gets here. :)

What size wig might she need, you think? The sizing on her page was confusing me a little. :(

19. Moth wears a size 3 wig, with a deep cap (she's an egghead, lol) 1mim here on DOA makes great mohair wigs, and has a Moth doll so she can make them fit juuuust right! I think she might even do the occasional faux fur wig too, if that's more your style!

20. I might have to. I never had mohair. :D (I did have problem finding stuff on the site)