1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes' MOTH! There's a New Fairy in Town!

Oct 15, 2010

1. SQUEEEEEEEEEEeeeee!!! Moth is here and she's darling ! O..M..G..she is sooo tiny and delicate!!
      Looooove her DD !

2. eeeeeeee!!!!!!! omg!

3. Photos ??? Cmooooooooooooon

4. Mine have arrived too, but they are my Christmas gifts so I have to wait to open them (well, I am going to TRY to wait)! But I have a picture! Look how pretty their little cocoons are!!! I'm so excited!

[​IMG]

5. GAhhhh! I have to put her eyes in...Her head is sooo teeny tiny I can't even fit my pinky in there ! Gotta find my hemostats....poor baby, I have no clothes for her or wig.... My Mouse was shipped seperately....

Ok...her eyes are in, but the flash makes her look a bit alien...sorry....
      [​IMG]

6. DaisyDayes, congratulations on your first produced dolls arriving at their new homes! I hope there will be many, many to follow!!! Thank you for allowing so many of us to adopt them!!!

7. Hey little Moth. So cute. Can you take a photo next to little Emmie? I just cant get a handle on size until I see them with something I know.

DarkStar, I am proud of you. NOW, step away from the parcels and stop stroking them and wondering if one little peek counts. It does!

8. Well..she's taller than Emmie, but thinner ..her head is smaller too.
      sorry this pic is soo blurry, hope it helps
      [​IMG]

9. Yes, it does. Thank you. Cant wait for my girl to get here, it wont be until next week but thats cool , it keeps christmas going longer lol

10. OMG I am still ROTFLMAO!!! a "little" alien?! Those glowing eyes took me Completely by surprise here on my IPhone. LOL!!!

Oh Heavens she is So Precious (in the next pic) ROTFL! Jeez. We were going to wait for Xmas too, but now TiGGy is nervously eyeing the box wondering when our Moth's penetrating gaze will burn her way out of the box!

Wow she is so tiny! Oh Heavens, she is Totally Amazing! Thank you So Much RiverMyst for posting pix and please forgive my howling here, but OMG she is Totally Amazing!

Congratulations DDayes!!! Wow! COOL!!!

11. *giddy* I don't even know what to do with myself right now guys, I am just sitting here wiggling and grinning like a cat! omg, this is soooo cool! *geek*

I'm one step closer to world domination um.... *hehe*

*waves at all the New Moths!*

12. ROFL...when I saw how that first pic looked when I posted, I half expected her fingers to seperate and hear "live long and prosper"....how strange do those eyes look in the flash?!
      But really you guys, she's amazingly petite and so delicate and ethereal looking...you're gonna LOOOOOVE her ! I Do !!

Yeah ...hey DD...How does it feel to hit the big time LOL?? You're gonna be famous !

13. LOL! I think she looks like a perfect companion for a FireFly! Especially with those eyes! Thanks for posting those pictures, rivermyst! (And I hope you are doing all this from bed!!! You need rest, woman!)

C'mon, DollZ, some moral support here! I am trying to not open these two until Christmas! Don't you go caving on me too! (What if I just opened one? EEEEEE!)

DD, it's all that love being focused on your creations by their new guardians! You are going to feel all wiggly and giddy for a while! Brava!

14. My Moth (and mouse!) arrived today! I was so excited! I'd been pacing by the window waiting for the post man to come. Like rivermyst, I thought, egads! I've got to put her eyes in! They really weren't too terrible to get in... though I wonder how hard they'll be to get out, lol. I don't like her eyes (no offense DD!).. so I'll be ordering a new pair after the holidays. I've got her dressed in new clothes by spampy, but made for elfdoll.. slightly big, but really cute.

Moth is absolutely, undoubtedly adorable.

15. DarkStar you put that down and you put it down NOW! 3 more sleeps and she is yours!

16. Honestly... wait it out.. it'll be the best Christmas presents ever! I had no intention of waiting on mine, so I can say, you will *love* your moth and you'll be so excited, you'll hardly sleep Christmas eve and you'll be up at the crack of dawn, lol. But it will all be worth it!

17. I really do want to wait. (I just have to keep telling myself that until I believe it!)

18. I just placed an order for eyes with dreaming tree studios. I ordered 2 pairs of size 4 and 2 pairs of size 6 for Moth. They weren't very costly, so it was worth it to try each size to see what I like best. It was terribly hard to choose colors.. I was ordering for 5 dolls, so it was really hard, lol. But fun! Anyone know how long orders take from DTS?

I love Moth's FEET! DD does such a wonderful job on the little details on the bottoms of her dolls feet (mouse, too). I am just SO impressed with the detail and quality of her creations. DaisyDayes, Major Kudos to you - You've got a follower. I look forward to this coming year and all you future creations.

19. It used to be really fast madaise but, unfortunately for us, she is much busier than she used to be. The last order I made took over a month to arrive. It is really worth it they are fabulous eyes. Maybe add a couple more pairs to the order to have some in reserve ...one tiny is NEVER enough lol. She often throws in a thankyou pair too.

20. eeeee!!! thank you!!!! I'm awful fond of her funny little feet

and again, thank you guys so much for the huge support and love! this is so cool! I'm a doll maker! and I am so stinkin' excited that I can share with you all now thanks to JPop! coolest job ever!