1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes Mouse Tiny Discussion Part 1

Oct 11, 2010

1. LOL ... I couldnt see why Tiggs was in the shell ... then I noticed the wrench, I guess it all started out nicely !!!!

I agree Darkstar, Madge judges big time with those eyes. They kind of say it all!

2. I earned myself a little Mouse time after I caught up on some chores! Poor little girl has been neglected for so long...I made it up to her by letting her try another wig (she's also got green eyes in)

[​IMG]
      Mouse sepia by daisydayes, on Flickr
      not that you can tell from THAT pic...

[​IMG]
      mouse by daisydayes, on Flickr
      there we are! color!

what dress is she wearing?

it's a Megan dress, from the old 80's My Little Ponies!

[​IMG]
      mouse by daisydayes, on Flickr
      Megan's clothes fit really well!

3. She looks so old fashioned and sweet. Like she should live in the little house on the prairie

4. Ooooh she looks so utterly gorgeous in that dress - sweet Beautiful Mouse!

5. I love Mouses little freckles. She'll be my first doll to have them.. and they are just too cute on her. Love the Megan dress on her. Her green eyes are beautiful.

6. Awww... Mouse is just so sweet Daisy.

7. Madge and Mouse had a plan
      [​IMG]
      ... to try and get the new boy Gull to come and have adventures with them instead of hanging out with "miss boring Pants"
      [​IMG]

8. *Squeeeee!!!!* I hope Pie and Madge can convince him! what fun they'll have!

9. [​IMG]

They convinced him

[​IMG]

Look at how happy little Pie is !

10. oh he is much smaller then I thought, it is a cutie. and I think madge and mouse are the perfect companions for him!

11. YES!! So much smaller. I am rubbish at size lol. I was thrilled when I saw how tiny he was and so were the girls.

12. whoot!!! Grace posted at the Resin Cafe yesterday that Mouse and Moth were on their way to JPop! then they'll be headed to their new homes!

[​IMG]
      smouse 064 by daisydayes, on Flickr

13. Super SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited--I can't wait to get her home and start working on clothes! I wonder what style she will like?

14. I second all that! I'm so excited they'll be home for Christmas! I just ordered mohair for them both (moth too) so I can make wigs as soon as I get them (darn it, I hope christmas doesn't get in the way!). I can't wait to see what personalities bloom from them... looks, favorites, names... Oh so much fun!

15. WhooHoo *Happy dancing ! * Got my Mouse's shipping notice ! She's on her way !!

16. I wish I hadn't seen this thread - i was blissfully unaware that Moth and Mouse existed....{sigh}

Zero-to-tempted-to-buy in just one click....

Teddy

17. ME TOO! Mouse is on her way home to snowy Minnesota!! I am VERY exctied!

18. >.>.....you really really need one or both! there are so few left from this first run! and with all the other dolls daisydayes is planning for next year, who know when you will have another chance at them! *enable* lol

19. The Mouse who came for Christmas! Mouse arrived in the midst of a huge snowstorm, shivering and hungry. All she had with her was a tiny toy--she tells me she wants nothing more than to dress like a REAL little girl, so I guess I better get busy! She has been invited to live with me for as long as she likes. She hates the cold--I think she will stay!

[​IMG]
      The Mouse who came for Christmas by jennyanderson_2000, on Flickr

Now, if YOU saw that little face at your door, in the middle of a blizzard, would you turn her away?? I can say she is the ONLY Mouse I will ever invite into my house!

20. *melts!* oh Jenny she's precious in her little wig and with her little toy!!!