1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes Mouse Tiny Discussion Part 1

Oct 11, 2010

1. Ahh Daisy, she is precious withOUT a wig and toy--words cannot describe how wonderful she is!! And the resin is the most wonderful, silky, heavy resin I have ever seen on a doll.

2. Yes, love the resin quality (from what I can see) I cant wait to hold Moth in my hands. Congratulations on your little Mouse, Jenny , she is a delight.

3. Jenny, I said it somewhere else but I'll say it here too: that is absolutely the cutest wig! How clever to give her her very own mouse ears! And I can't wait to see what you are going to sew for her! What a lucky little Mouse!

4. Oh HeavenZ Jenny - that SqueeDorable pic did me In! Hubby hopped online and a GlamMouse is Comin here Too!

I still haven't opened Moth - how are you holding up Darkstar?!

Gonna have us some Meese!!! YipEEEEeeEeeeeeeEeee!

5. Oh DollZwize, how have you held out so long??? She is the most "squeeDorable" doll I have had in a long time! YAY another Mouse will have a home!

Darkstar, thank you--the mouse ears just seemed sort of natural for her!

6. Ooh, man, this hobby will surely get expensive... lol... Mouse and Moth are adorable!

7. Advice to a newbie--look at LOTS of dolls and sizes, and read up on them, before you start buying. And remember, it's hard to go wrong if you fall in love with a certain face.

That said, yes, this is a very expensive hobby--the dolls are just one expense, all the stuff they need is another!

8. And the little ones just seem to attract stuff like magnet! My big ones never did this! One of my little dolls has THREE (count 'em, 3) changes of clothes for Christmas: jammies, daytime, evening! It's insane.

I am still keeping strong! Haven't opened those pretty little silk packets yet. YET! Haven't even tried to peek in. YET. Congratulations, DollZ, on one of these Mouses coming to live with you! Photos I've seen so far are wonderful and I know I am going to be so happy with these girls! My Mouse is named Holly and my Moth, Foxglove. (I haven't seen them, but that's what they whispered to me through their wrappings!)

9. Darkstar, I applaud your self control! I have NONE when it comes to things like this. I decided long ago, that if I had to get old, I would at least enjoy the perks--having dessert first, not eating my vegetables, staying up as late as I want, and opening a package when I want! But I also enjoy thinking of how excited you will be come Christmas morning!!

10. I don't know which one I want to see more first! Hopefully I will be okay until at least Friday - some of my Bee's clothes are finally arriving so I can play with her to distract myself from the new arrivals!

11. Merry ChristMOUSE to all our DOA pals!!

[​IMG]
      Merry ChristMOUSE! by jennyanderson_2000, on Flickr

(I can't take credit for the clothes, they were some I had--but Mouse doesn't mind hand-me-downs)

12. SQUEEK!!! Oh Heavens she is So Adorable! I hadn't even recognized that nifty hairstyle as mouse ears till Darkstar pointed them out. LuVin the PiX! Keep Em Comin!!!

13. LOL Dollzwize, I wasn't sure that ANYone would realize her hair was supposed to look like Mouse ears--just a goofy idea that came to me!

She is so adorable, that worried little face just grabs me!!

[​IMG]
      Merry ChristMOUSE! by jennyanderson_2000, on Flickr

14. She really is so very special, and so very lucky to be in your incredibly talented hands - and it looks like she knows it!

15. Aww, thank you for such a nice compliment! Is your girl in stock, or did she have to be ordered?

16. Oh my gosh Jenny!! ADORABLE ... someone pointed out on flickr her "mouse" ears on her wig. What a gorgeous gorgeous girl. That resin looks amazing

17. What a perfect Christmas dress, Jenny! And, you know, your Mouse doesn't look nearly as worried as most of them! I think she knows she landed someplace very special so she doesn't have too many concerns!

18. Thanks--I didn't make the dress, but it fits her and she is happy. The resin is AWESOME, so silky and heavy. She is a very substantial little girl for her size.

Can you tell how much I love her??

19. LOL, careful Jenny, Mouse miiiight be helping herself to your food pantry, it might not be just the lovely resin that's making her heavy! I love love love the resin these JPop girls are cast in! I had never face-upped anything so smooth before I got my samples, and omg, I am now spoiled!

20. Daisy, Mouse can eat any and everthing she likes here!! I am purely amazed by this resin--never felt anything like it. It was almost a shame to dress her and cover it up, but she was so cold being out in the snowstorm! After Christmas I hope to be able to get some sewing done for her, I have patterns all made up.

I did order her some tiny eyelashes--and I may darken her brows a bit later.