1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DaisyDayes Mouse Tiny Discussion Part 1

Oct 11, 2010

1. omygosh Erika! your Mouse's outfit is hysterically ADORABLE!

I would like to introduce you guys to two of my new 'spare' mice!

[​IMG]
      mices 015 by daisydayes, on Flickr
      with my first Sample Mouse in the middle...

you can see this is going to be confusing...and someday I'll have to gather all my Mouse dolls up and take a group shot....

I wanted spares....to have more characters! so I started painting a little bit, and two of my three spares have now claimed their own personalities!
      This is Annie
      [​IMG]
      Annie by daisydayes, on Flickr
      Annie stole the wig from the first sample Mouse, who stole it from one of my centaurs, so that wig is....well used! LMAO! but I think Annie would win any tussles over it, so it's hers for now! Annie's face-up is just a darkened version of the Factory Face-up, and she'll get eyebrows....I just need to practice my non-worried eyebrows!

I think this little girl's name is Sun
      [​IMG]
      mices 010 by daisydayes, on Flickr
      but I don't know if I want to keep her name 'Sun' or if I want a different name! I tried for more Asian looks for her (How'd I do?)
      she's also wearing 10mm eyes instead of the 'normal' 8mm that the other Mice wear.
      And....I think I'll get her a synthetic wig so she's not so poofy, she wants silky hairs!

it's been nice to have such smooth resin to practice on! I really really do not enjoy painting faces, but I gotta say...these are LOVELY to work with! I fear I'm forever spoiled now

2. Spampy has mice... well, really just one mouse and a moth... visiting. Just in case, you know.. you might be in the market for some new mouse duds.

3. LOL...You guys crack me up.
      Daisy, hats off for creating VERY charming little girls!
      A comp pic with some of my other kids...
      [​IMG]
      And the "best buds"....
      [​IMG]

4. I don't know if I mentioned this but Mouse fits the Riley Kish shoes. Also the wee Patsy clothes work on my girl. And I got some of the baby born miniworld clothes on ebay and the dresses work well as tops, but her legs are longer so the shorts should work but not pants.

5. Spampy I hope it means you can make clothes for Mouse later on?

Will there be another order periode for Mouse later on? Because I really can't afford her this time around. *Worried*

Dustbunnie

6. Ohhh. :(
      I dont think so. Its really tough to sew for a doll you dont have in hand. Even with measurments...
      And the tinier you go, the more one little bit off makes a huge difference.
      Sorry!

7. She is so small and cute <3

8. Holly's spampy wardrobe arrived today! It's so darn cute and she no longer looks like a waif in clothes that are way too big for her!
      [​IMG]

9. WOW, what a lucky little girl Holly is!!! She needs to model all of those for us!

10. Oh, I'm sure we will be getting around to it in the next few days! You all might get sick of seeing Holly and her fantastic wardrobe. I just love spampy stuff, but these outfits are especially sweet! There will probably be a lot of jealous dollies in this house.

11. oh wow!!! I better keep my Mice away from here for a few days! Lucky Holly!!!

12. Fabulous collection , cant wait to see her haul. Love the little dress she is wearing. Too cute. Holly is a great name for a christmas doll!

13. The plant and animal and flower names seem to work best for my fae, and I used to live on a Hollywood Ave., so it seemed an appropriate name for her. Christmas came a little late for Holly, but she is making up for it with all these incredibly cute clothes! The expression on her face actually looks happier since her package arrived! Lucky little girl!

14. Oh I can't wait to get my stuff too (and the girls). I'm so excited. I am hoping tomorrow (Friday). Holly is adorable! Love her wig and it looks like she made out with all her spampy goodies!

15. Thanks, madaise! Oh, she's delighted with her wardrobe now and the little extras that spampy added for her are really sweet. When I heard spampy had a Mouse to model for her, I knew it was time to get Holly some clothes just for her. spampy does does beautiful work and all these pieces coordinate so well together so Holly's got plenty of combinations to choose from now!

16. Bumping this up for a couple of quick questions: does anyone have Mouse's exact measurements, like height and body width? I know she fits some Lati clothing but need the measurements. Also, would she fit Riley Kish outfits?

Thanks to anyone who could answer these ?s for me.

17. I haven't seen this little one before. She is super cute. Have to look into her some more!